PDA

View Full Version : Pcats is as famous as ever!

Pyroworld
03-20-2016, 03:05 AM
Pcats has been playing a lot of clash royals and is now pretty special to SUPERCELL. SUPERCELL. Started from growtopia and now a the most popular game SUPERCELL has ever made. I applaud you, phonecat!

SpeedFreakz
03-20-2016, 03:29 AM
Rip off, growtopia....

Elusive
03-20-2016, 03:41 AM
All his fans were from Grow before be was sponsored by Supercell which made him get so many more viewers. Seth made Pcats famous.. But Pcats is a good guy so i respect him.

Hazten
03-20-2016, 03:46 AM
I'm glad that he's doing so well. Maybe he'll grow to become the next PewDiePie! :p

lsaac2
03-20-2016, 03:51 AM
I'm glad that he's doing so well. Maybe he'll grow to become the next PewDiePie! :p

He mostly streams.

He'd be the Pewdiepie of twitch.

Tonsy
03-20-2016, 03:52 AM
Rip off, growtopia....

Yeah, It's sad how he just left it for the views.

All his fans were from Grow before be was sponsored by Supercell which made him get so many more viewers. Seth made Pcats famous.. But Pcats is a good guy so i respect him.

Seth did indeed make pcats famous which is why I believe that pcats should help Seth back. Just think if he did a couple of live streams. Many of those CR viewers would test out Growtopia.

Garvin Lim
03-20-2016, 03:53 AM
i just hope that pcats always remember that the reason he is famous right now is because of us and mostly his subcribers came from growtopia

Tonsy
03-20-2016, 03:53 AM

Seth did indeed make pcats famous which is why I believe that pcats should help Seth back. Just think if he did a couple of live streams. Many of those CR viewers would test out Growtopia.

Dean Ambrose
03-20-2016, 04:05 AM
Notice how pcats treats mods and fames better than normal people? Lmao. The things that you could miss.

tigerpoop GT
03-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Well, Pewdiepie is unbeatable. Take that note.

WAQKY
03-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Well, Pewdiepie is unbeatable. Take that note.

If you go against him, millions of butthurt 9-year-olds will bash you 'til death.

LURD
03-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Notice how pcats treats mods and fames better than normal people? Lmao. The things that you could miss.

Can I remind you that any streamer/youtuber want as many views as possible, way more people want to watch videos with famous/mods instead of random newbies.

mrthadawee
03-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Yes, he gave a lot of popularity to Growtopia, and as a result, a lot of Growtopians began to follow him later on, so it was a worthy cash out if anything (although we all know he played Growtopia because it was fun, NOT to scheme for more viewers)
Now he branched out to over games and even got sponsored, he has a sort of power with what games he plays, he has the power to make a game popular depending on what he says about it. That's how streaming/Youtube works tbh.