View Full Version : Batman v Superman

GrateNPowder
03-20-2016, 08:20 AM
Who will win?
P.S. I'm not going to watch it

Johncracker
03-20-2016, 08:22 AM
The movie? No one.

Doomsday appears and taa daa... everyone fights.

Tweety6ird
03-20-2016, 08:24 AM
I'm not sure if anyone plays/played Halo:Guardians (Halo 5), but it was advertised that Spartan Locke was on the hunt to kill Master Chief. When the actual game is played, this is literally the opposite, and they end up working together.

Im placing my bets on the same storyline. Batman has silly rivalry with Superman. They fight for a bit. Other superheroes come and tell them there's bigger threat. They end up becoming best buds.

(I'd want Batman to win though if they actually get into a fight. In case you can't tell by my Avatar, I like Batman much more than I do Superman)

SpeedFreakz
03-20-2016, 08:40 AM
Captain America for sure :p

GrateNPowder
03-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Darnit, guys. I forgot to add "Both" in my poll. Ok, let's treat "Wonder Woman :crazy:" as "Both", shall we?

tigerpoop GT
03-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Well, Batman wears a Kryptonite Suit then Superman is weak on Kryptonite then batman wins then the end they end up hanging out with wonder woman? :crazy:

Hippohello2
03-20-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure if anyone plays/played Halo:Guardians (Halo 5), but it was advertised that Spartan Locke was on the hunt to kill Master Chief. When the actual game is played, this is literally the opposite, and they end up working together.

Im placing my bets on the same storyline. Batman has silly rivalry with Superman. They fight for a bit. Other superheroes come and tell them there's bigger threat. They end up becoming best buds.

(I'd want Batman to win though if they actually get into a fight. In case you can't tell by my Avatar, I like Batman much more than I do Superman)
All batman needs to kill superman is the following:
Kryptonite knuckles
Kryptonite spear
Kyrptonite shield
Kyrptonite rifle (just for good measure)
then superman is ded.

Aunos
03-20-2016, 11:50 AM
Watch film theory.

Rip superman

Vege
03-20-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm surprised at how many people are putting their money on a human with fancy technology instead of an alien with true superpowers.

I suspect a specific youtube channel might be the reason for this.

Aunos
03-20-2016, 12:02 PM
I'm surprised at how many people are putting their money on a human with fancy technology instead of an alien with true superpowers. I suspect youtube might be the cause of this.

anyways it's just a theory. A FILM THEORY! Thanks for watching ;)