PDA

View Full Version : Rate my grammar from 1-10!

Ceyx_GrowT
03-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Based on my posts, please rate my grammar.

KKcupcake
03-20-2016, 10:39 AM
8/10
its not bad

ElectroDream
03-20-2016, 10:44 AM
It's not that bad. Your grammar is still good but sometimes you use some wrong tenses or some words could've been replaced to make it look more appropriate. I'm quite hypocritical, I know.

GummiBear64
03-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Your grammar is impeccable however there are some ameliorations you can make. As aforementioned, sometimes you utilize the erroneous tenses in the erroneous context. Infrequently, you withal utilize your punctuation incongruously.
I understand we all make mistakes so don't take this as a revilement but more or less constructive reproval, which you will be doing since you asked for it.

Ceyx_GrowT
03-20-2016, 11:15 AM
Your grammar is impeccable however there are some ameliorations you can make. As aforementioned, sometimes you utilize the erroneous tenses in the erroneous context. Infrequently, you withal utilize your punctuation incongruously.
I understand we all make mistakes so don't take this as a revilement but more or less constructive reproval, which you will be doing since you asked for it.
Wait, lemme get my dictionary.

Well, thanks for your comment!

soren
03-20-2016, 11:17 AM

You're trying too hard.

Lionex01
03-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Wait, lemme get my dictionary.

He means what Electrodream said.

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 11:18 AM
I rated an 8/10 due to some grammatical errors in your posts.

Areodax
03-20-2016, 11:21 AM
You give me faith in humanity/10

GummiBear64
03-20-2016, 11:22 AM
You're trying too hard.

You're veridical. Sometimes I do endeavor too hard when it comes to being ostentatious with my vocabulary. I cannot avail it if I relish utilizing words that are very infrequently discerned out in public, it's what I live for.
But affirmative, I should probably stop utilizing so many large words in a sentence as to give people the chance to genuinely comprehend what I'm verbally expressing.
I do so on Facebook too, much to the dismay of others.

Christopher
03-20-2016, 09:03 PM
http://www.csgenerator.com
Here is a website to help you talk more hood rat. :wave: