PDA

View Full Version : BEST POWER SKILLS...

SpeedFreakz
03-20-2016, 11:39 AM
If you grant to have a power. What power will you choose?

Phemus
03-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Invisibility and telekinesis :]

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 11:44 AM
The power to have more powers.

Hippohello2
03-20-2016, 11:49 AM
If you grant to have a power. What power will you choose?
To be Darth vader in star wars battlefront, only 700,000 times harder to kill. Yeah I would be invincibl by then...
#BLAZEWEEDM8
this marks my 420th post

xlightswitch
03-20-2016, 11:52 AM
Every ability I can think of.

Pimpster
03-20-2016, 11:52 AM
To control time :D

THE HOLIDAYS PASSED SO FAST WHATTT

Vege
03-20-2016, 11:59 AM
Hmm... being able to manipulate your and others' passage through time would be the ultimate power; you could virtually shape your future.

Everything would be predictable, though. It would be like living in a dystopian world, what with the infinite power over everything you care to think of.

You are god. You can do anything, and cause anything to happen or disappear completely.

Lionex01
03-20-2016, 12:02 PM
Control over sub-atomic particles, basically this trumps everything in this universe.

Vege
03-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Control over sub-atomic particles, basically this trumps everything in this universe.

Everything in our observable universe, yes. But what about beyond that? If you were to gain powers like this, you wouldn't just stop at one puny universe.

The first step is to be able to manipulate every possible outcome of our universe, assuming that the many worlds theory is correct. This allows for perfect control over each of the 'alternate timelines' of our universe, including the one where you DIDN'T gain these powers. Oh the wonderful paradoxes. You might even meet yourself in the phase space between timelines!

But that's only a minuscule fraction of the multiverse! You want to go further. You seize control over every possible universe with the same scientific constants (like the speed of light and strength of gravity) and each of their possible outcomes! Ah, that's almost infinitely as much power as you had before this.

And you won't stop there. You receive the powers to be a god of every possible universe with every possible scientific constants! Some of these will of course be imaginary universes, because the constants aren't enough to keep a stable universe going. An example of that would be a force of gravity a quadrillion times stronger than in our visible universe.

After that, you've finally seem to have gotten ultimate control. But still something is nagging at your mind; you must go further! You then start to approach dangerous landscapes. The remaining parts of the multiverse are entirely made up of data. Trillions of exabytes would not be enough to store a millionth of it. There is no verbal way of explaining what form the data takes. All you know is that once you change one string in the core equation, the whole multiverse crashes.

You have successfully destroyed not only our planet or even our universe, but almost infinite amounts of universes and their near-infinite different possible outcomes. You exist for only a planck frame more, before disappearing from existence completely. There is nothing left but void.

Sorry, I got a bit carried off with this.

Johncracker
03-20-2016, 12:23 PM
The ability to reverse time. Your practically invincible because you can just go back in the past when someone attempts to kill you.

Xolotl
03-20-2016, 12:24 PM
the power to be omnipotent

SpeedFreakz
03-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Power that I can dodge so fast...

rj0809
03-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Ugh manipulating shapes that can cut. and expand. shrink. dice. yeah. just imagine a shrinking sphere that cuts things to dust

CooLoRenzo
03-20-2016, 12:43 PM
All kindz of powers mate.

Rainer31 GT
03-20-2016, 12:48 PM
I don't need power!
I have Jesus, my savior with me.
He is the main power.
He always give me power.
:yeah::panic:

Lionex01
03-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Everything in our visible universe, yes. But what about beyond that? If you were to gain powers like this, you wouldn't just stop at one puny universe.

The first step is to be able to manipulate every possible outcome of our universe, assuming that the many worlds theory is correct. This allows for perfect control over each of the 'alternate timelines' of our universe, including the one where you DIDN'T gain these powers. Oh the wonderful paradoxes. You might even meet yourself in the phase space between timelines!

But that's only a minuscule fraction of the multiverse! You want to go further. You seize control over every possible universe with the same scientific constants (like the speed of light and strength of gravity) and each of their possible outcomes! Ah, that's almost infinitely as much power as you had before this.

And you won't stop there. You receive the powers to be a god of every possible universe with every possible scientific constants! Some of these will of course be imaginary universes, because the constants aren't enough to keep a stable universe going. An example of that would be a force of gravity a quadrillion times stronger than in our visible universe.

After that, you've finally seem to have gotten ultimate control. But still something is nagging at your mind; you must go further! You then start to approach dangerous landscapes. The remaining parts of the multiverse are entirely made up of data. Trillions of exabytes would not be enough to store a millionth of it. There is no verbal way of explaining what form the data takes. All you know is that once you change one string in the core equation, the whole multiverse crashes.

You have successfully destroyed not only our planet or even our universe, but almost infinite amounts of universes and their near-infinite different possible outcomes. You exist for only a planck frame more, before disappearing from existence completely. There is nothing left but void.

Sorry, I got a bit carried off with this.

Observable universe* Yeah that's true assuming the other universes have sub-atomic particles :P

Vege
03-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Observable universe* Yeah that's true assuming the other universes have sub-atomic particles :P
Sorry, my bad. Let me fix that.

Lionex01
03-20-2016, 12:51 PM
The ability to reverse time. Your practically invincible because you can just go back in the past when someone attempts to kill you.

Playing with time is very very dangerous mate, since it isn't tangible and is relative and you have no control over it even if you can travel time.

PolarisHD
03-20-2016, 12:54 PM
the power to be omnipotent

You beat me to it.

iSkyDoesGTC
03-20-2016, 12:57 PM
To control reality :rolleyes:

ElectroDream
03-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Flying... XD

SpeedFreakz
03-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Bump :^)

Tempting
03-22-2016, 12:34 PM
The power to guarantee that I make 'good decisions'.

Krustler
03-22-2016, 12:35 PM
A power that summons a thousand of the strongest Light Sabers !