PDA

View Full Version : I need help for immigration please.

Krustler
03-20-2016, 12:29 PM
So I wanted to get a green card, but I don't have any relative + I am alone to continue my study there in college, anyone can help.
I have applied in Princeton University too, still no new news. I am really alone there, I wanted to live there after I finished my college. I don't want an answer : Marry a U.S. citizen because I am not marrying until approximately 2-3 years after I left my college. Please help, desperate here.

rileyuy
03-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Having personally dealt with some VISA/ticket problems at the airport, I know for a fact that without having a relative there and have lived there for a couple of years and/or marry a U.S citizen then you are not eligible for a green card. (correct me if im wrong)

MxdiGT
03-20-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm not good at this stuff but did you try googling it? Googling stuff always works. :prophet:

Metalwire
03-20-2016, 12:39 PM
So I wanted to get a green card, but I don't have any relative + I am alone to continue my study there in college, anyone can help.
I have applied in Princeton University too, still no new news. I am really alone there, I wanted to live there after I finished my college. I don't want an answer : Marry a U.S. citizen because I am not marrying until approximately 2-3 years after I left my college. Please help, desperate here.
I left a link for you right here
https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/green-card-eligibility
vased on your info I don't think you're eligible,but just do some research if you need help pm me

Playerdereclaim
03-20-2016, 02:00 PM

No offense, but not the best place to ask. But... Ill help. Again no offense it is extremely hard to get into Princeton. Are you out of the country? I believe you need a 4.0 to get into Princeton and popular universities take a while to reply. As for citizenship it matter on the amount of cash you are willing to spend. You can take actual classes or there is probably something free online. Wait wait.... you applied for a green card.... ummmm dont think citizenship is possible right now. (srry)