PDA

View Full Version : Grandmas

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 12:46 PM
I'd like to thank my grandma, and my grandma's grandma, and my grandma's grandma's grandma. Also my grandma's grandma's grandma's grandma.

Anyway, the forums has been an amazing trip. It's so far been a positive place where I can explain and debate about what I think is right. Thank you guys for this opportunity.

MASTER SORCERER HYPE!

ParkourDevil
03-20-2016, 12:49 PM
wot .

Metalwire
03-20-2016, 12:52 PM
I'd like to thank my grandma, and my grandma's grandma, and my grandma's grandma's grandma. Also my grandma's grandma's grandma's grandma.

Anyway, the forums has been an amazing trip. It's so far been a positive place where I can explain and debate about what I think is right. Thank you guys for this opportunity.

MASTER SORCERER HYPE!
No problem bro, I'm thankful for having you in the forums, so I would be able to reach out to more people who need help when asked. I'm here for you bro Keep up the good work and continue being the person that defines your greatness­čśä

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 12:58 PM
No problem bro, I'm thankful for having you in the forums, so I would be able to reach out to more people who need help when asked. I'm here for you bro Keep up the good work and continue being the person that defines your greatness­čśä

Thanks, grandma.

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 01:03 PM
You forgot your uncle Larry.

What about Grandma Larry?

YellowPepper
03-20-2016, 01:04 PM
Congrats, do you wanna go on Growtopia and make WISDOMSB?

Surgicals
03-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Congrats, do you wanna go on Growtopia and make WISDOMSB?

Soon, it's like 7:00 AM here.