PDA

View Full Version : What came first?

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:21 PM
What came first the chicken or the egg?

First, person to get it right gets a prize :3 DERPPPPPP

YOUR ANSWER HAS TO COME WITH AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY IT'S SO.

Theoretically, The organism that created the egg came first. Scientist assumed that the first organism that evolved to humans were created by little organisms.

BUT I ASKED THE QUESTION WRONG. THEREFORE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I ASKED IS THE EGG. IT IS SO BECAUSE THE ORGANISM THAT LAID THE EGG WAS NOT A CHICKEN IT'S OFFSPRING WAS BECAUSE GENETIC VARIATION MADE ITS OFFSPRING DIFFERENT. DERP

Thread is closed.

Mutch
03-20-2016, 11:22 PM
None......

(You said Chicken first so chicken?)

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:23 PM
None......

(You said Chicken first so chicken?)

It's not a trick question and I am not sure what your answer is. :crazy:

JerBoy
03-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Egg. The chicken that made the egg had to come from somewhere...

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Egg. I read that somewhere. :prophet:

But where did the egg come from? :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Egg. The chicken that made the egg had to come from somewhere...

What's your answer?

JerBoy
03-20-2016, 11:27 PM
But where did the egg come from? :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

What's your answer?

My answer is Egg ._.

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:28 PM
Yea i saw it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8pI65emDE
:prophet:

Then let me rephrase the question. What came first the egg or the organism?

- - - Updated - - -

My answer is Egg ._.

Explanation? Why do you think its the egg? Where did the egg come from?

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:29 PM
Allah came first :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :prophet:

Well you won because you were the first with evidence hueheuheuheu. Your price is a nub wl. Where do you want it? Mhm

JerBoy
03-20-2016, 11:29 PM
Then let me rephrase the question. What came first the egg or the organism?

- - - Updated - - -

Explanation? Why do you think its the egg? Where did the egg come from?

Ummmm.... Ummmmm..... :cry::cry::cry:
Lemme take a quick second to ask google...

Ekraam873
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Techinically the egg is also an organism... So both... Idk

JerBoy
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Ok, if I were to answer depending on my religious belief, I'd say the chicken came first.

|ThyLuigi|
03-20-2016, 11:32 PM
The egg, a different bird laid eggs for millions of years until one hatched and was different enough to be considered a chicken.

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:36 PM
The egg, a different bird laid eggs for millions of years until one hatched and was different enough to be considered a chicken.

CORRECT! JUST A TAD TO LATE.

- - - Updated - - -

Did i really? If yes put in HELPTERO :prophet:

Mmmkay i droped a wl. Wow what a collection of pineapples you got there.

AlexKat
03-20-2016, 11:37 PM
CORRECT! JUST A TAD TO LATE.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmkay i droped a wl. Wow what a collection of pineapples you got there.

why do you put fonts and put your text in the middle?

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:38 PM
HE COPIED ME, MY ANSWER WAS THE SAME, JUST WORDED DIFFERENTLY. I call bs

You didn't elaborate correctly.
The egg, as eggs were here way before chickens were. Even if you did there's already a winner.

JerBoy
03-20-2016, 11:39 PM

Wuts wrong with it? I think it looks neat and more organized than normal.

Wronix
03-20-2016, 11:39 PM
Found this

Scientists yesterday claimed to have cracked the riddle of whether the chicken or the egg came first. The answer, they say, is the chicken. Researchers found that the formation of egg shells relies on a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries. Therefore, an egg can exist only if it has been inside a chicken.

Thought the answer is evolution, the first of what we call chicken today came before its egg.

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Found this

Scientists yesterday claimed to have cracked the riddle of whether the chicken or the egg came first. The answer, they say, is the chicken. Researchers found that the formation of egg shells relies on a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries. Therefore, an egg can exist only if it has been inside a chicken.

Thought the answer is evolution, the first of what we call chicken today came before its egg.

Incorrect. The chicken didn't come first. The organism that laid the egg was not a chicken but a bird. The cells of the offspring in the eggs undergo mitosis in which creates genetic variation because the chromosomes switch the dna sequences. Therefore, the answer is the egg. I used to think it was the chicken as well. However, the organism that laid the egg was not a chicken.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this

On another note, an egg is not strictly a oval shaped thing with a shell. For example, human females contain eggs which are made of different proteins.

- - - Updated - - -

Wuts wrong with it? I think it looks neat and more organized than normal.

:o Thank you :3

That's just the way I role.

EQG
03-20-2016, 11:52 PM
Human eggs are not the same as the eggs from animals... stop using yahoo answers ...

- - - Updated - - -

probably googled all of this lmao

Honestly, I didn't its just a question that came to mind. I am actually currently take Ap bio in which goes further in depth in genetic mutation. Obviously human eggs are not the same. Just like the first chicken egg wasn't the same as the eggs we have today. Companies that sell eggs use something called natural selection.

Let's say a company only wants to sell white eggs with oyster protein shells. They would kill the ones that lay yellow eggs and breed ones that lay white eggs. (This is just an example of natural selection)

- - - Updated - - -

You also stated I probably used google. Therefore, giving us an conclusion that is your mentality. In other words, you probably use google for this stuff because the thought came to mind.

Not looking to start an argument just assumptions.

EnderDas
03-21-2016, 12:08 AM
Hydrogen.... because earth wouldn't be a thing with out it soo.. you can guess what I'm saying

xxgrowzz
03-21-2016, 12:44 AM
Chicken came first, it all happen when someone....... Splice rubber ducky seed and cloud seed:rolleyes:

NinjaPRO
03-21-2016, 01:17 AM
Two birds that were of different species created a chicken egg, and hence, the egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.

Playerdereclaim
03-21-2016, 01:47 AM

Theoretically, The organism that created the egg came first. Scientist assumed that the first organism that evolved to humans were created by little organisms.

BUT I ASKED THE QUESTION WRONG. THEREFORE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I ASKED IS THE EGG. IT IS SO BECAUSE THE ORGANISM THAT LAID THE EGG WAS NOT A CHICKEN IT'S OFFSPRING WAS BECAUSE GENETIC VARIATION MADE ITS OFFSPRING DIFFERENT. DERP

Thread is closed.

Egg, the egg was mutated form other organisms and finally came to what we now know as a chicken

EQG
03-21-2016, 02:24 AM
Bacteria came first, it mutated into an Organism that layed eggs. My answer is Bacteria/A Mutated organism.

- - - Updated - - -

Earth's gas is primarily made of Nitrogen and Oxygen, Most potent, Nitrogen, Hydrogen isn't in there much.

Hydrogen is still takes an important role. and Ik i asked the question wrong therefore the answer was the egg. However you would of been correct if I had asked the question correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Egg, the egg was mutated form other organisms and finally came to what we now know as a chicken

Yall are late :crazy: Someone won like 2 hrs ago.

Tiffanytann
03-21-2016, 02:46 AM

Thread is closed.

The egg came first as scientist explained that egg is a embryo of 2 different birds, maybe a male peacock and a pigeon or something.
Therefore, these 2 birds created chicken Egg.

EQG
03-21-2016, 02:52 AM
The egg came first as scientist explained that egg is a embryo of 2 different birds, maybe a male peacock and a pigeon or something.
Therefore, these 2 birds created chicken Egg.

Yes lad. We've figured that out already. Thank you for contributing.