PDA

View Full Version : night dreams happened irl

SpeedFreakz
03-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Have you a night dreams that happened irl?

Example: you got a 1 dollar in your dream then suddenly you got 1 dollar...

GEN
03-21-2016, 09:10 AM
most common : i fell out of a high story building

Its Daniel
03-21-2016, 09:10 AM
I would live in a fantasy then if it happened.

Johncracker
03-21-2016, 09:11 AM
Happens to me a lot. I just wish I could remember my dreams so that I can predict the future.

Apparently there's actually a scientific term for it. It's called Deja Vu.

Its Daniel
03-21-2016, 09:12 AM
most common : i fell out of a high story building

So it happened IRL?

Oh god how did you survived?

:crazy:

lolgal96
03-21-2016, 09:13 AM
once a couple of years ago i had a dream that my cat died, and not much longer later she did die.

GEN
03-21-2016, 09:17 AM
So it happened IRL?

Oh god how did you survived?

:crazy:

i mean in a dream
( sorry not paying attention to the title very well )
silly me xD

- - - Updated - - -

so thing you talking about is like Deja Vu :D
yeah i got that alot for example the night i dream about going to this place somewhere then a week later i came to the place i dream earlier

xlightswitch
03-21-2016, 09:37 AM
once a couple of years ago i had a dream that my cat died, and not much longer later she did die.
Well, duh. Your cat is not immortal.

ImAPogo
03-21-2016, 09:40 AM
I dreamed that i have xbox 360

And now I have it

SpeedFreakz
03-21-2016, 09:45 AM
I dreamed that i have xbox 360

And now I have it

Okay......

Garvin Lim
03-21-2016, 09:45 AM
last week i dreamed i watching batman vs superman.
thats everything i remember, i tried to remember it so i can spoil everything out xD
P.S is going to happen in 23 march hype!!

lolgal96
03-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Well, duh. Your cat is not immortal.

i mean, yeah, but i wasn't expecting her to die so soon after the dream. i mean, it was only a few months later.

to be fair she was almost 18 but she didn't die to old age, it was to a stroke.

xlightswitch
03-21-2016, 10:30 AM
i mean, yeah, but i wasn't expecting her to die so soon after the dream. i mean, it was only a few months later.

to be fair she was almost 18 but she didn't die to old age, it was to a stroke.
aw ):

Aunos
03-21-2016, 10:43 AM
You have no idea how much deja vu happens to me. I would often dream of something, forget about it, weeks/months later it happens and I remember that I saw it in a dream or I remember seeing it happen.

Once I had a dream that I accidentally burnt a hole in our couch. Months later, it was my sisters birthday and I was gonna light the candle. After I lighted it and got rid of the Flames, I dropped it on the couch with the coal part still hot. Later on found a burnt hole on the couch.

Happymeep
03-21-2016, 11:44 AM
I had a dream I was kidnapped and taken to this house I had never seen. Surrounded by trees.

A month or so later, I saw the house. Exactly as it was in a dream, and I had never seen it before.

Weird dejavu.
It happens to be a lot.

And poor kitty

xlightswitch
03-21-2016, 11:45 AM
I had a dream I was kidnapped and taken to this house I had never seen. Surrounded by trees.

A month or so later, I saw the house. Exactly as it was in a dream, and I had never seen it before.

Weird dejavu.
It happens to be a lot.

And poor kitty
Whoa, that's creepy.

Mijuki04
03-21-2016, 11:48 AM
I sometimes dream of a place, not much long I see the exact look of that place.
I don't know if it's in my head or what.

Trolled
03-21-2016, 12:06 PM
It's okay to have a life. Just don't be like this guy there. --------->http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30927102>

Its Daniel
03-21-2016, 12:14 PM
I never experienced Dejavu.

GEN
03-21-2016, 12:23 PM
i dream i wake up
then i woke up
*runs*

SpeedFreakz
03-21-2016, 12:27 PM
i dream i wake up
then i woke up
*runs*

If you have very good stuffs about your life. You can post on other threads not here...

xlightswitch
03-21-2016, 12:45 PM
If you have very good stuffs about your life. You can post on other threads not here...
What? You just asked if people ever dreamt of something and it ended up happening in real life. GEN posted his experience and now you're saying he can't post it?

GEN
03-21-2016, 12:47 PM
What? You just asked if people ever dreamt of something and it ended up happening in real life. GEN posted his experience and now you're saying he can't post it?

maybe he meant that the experience what i post earlier is not to experiencing.

xlightswitch
03-21-2016, 02:07 PM
maybe he meant that the experience what i post earlier is not to experiencing.
Oh, got it.

Boomer
03-21-2016, 02:24 PM
A lot of the time. Friday night I dreamed that something would happen to this one race car driver during the race on Sunday. Then this happened during the race:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlSgTmdxf_Y

Same driver as in my dream. What are the odds?

I'm just hoping my dream from last night doesn't come true; I dreamed I got a 37% on a quarter of my school work (major failure).

Prolly
03-21-2016, 02:40 PM
My dreams are always the opposite of real-life. One night I dreamt about going on a plane and reaching someplace sucessfully, the next day MH370 goes missing.

Ilikecats
03-21-2016, 02:41 PM
yep i hate when that happens. and some time dreams are so powerfull they become true

Johncracker
03-21-2016, 02:42 PM
My dreams are always the opposite of real-life. One night I dreamt about going on a plane and reaching someplace sucessfully, the next day MH370 goes missing.

So we should hope that you get nightmares everyday...? :crazy::crazy:

Simplify_
03-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Happens to me a lot. I just wish I could remember my dreams so that I can predict the future.

Apparently there's actually a scientific term for it. It's called Deja Vu.

Doesn't Deja Vu happen when you're awake? Or have I been asleep all this time?!?!

Am I confusing memories for dreams??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Omg?

Happymeep
03-21-2016, 11:26 PM
Whoa, that's creepy.

I know right. I even could feel that before (in the dream I could feel) I had seen it before.

I'm scared that I'm going to be kidnapped and taken there later on in my life.

Basic idea of the dream:

I was in this store and someone gabbed me and threw me in a car(FYI it was a weird dream teleportation thing) then we were driving and came to the house. It was more like a trailer though, and it was pink. And surrounded in trees Luther than the front where there were some flowers. Then, they lead me inside and said to make myself at home, and showed me to the phone if I wanted to call someone and they apparently didn't care if I told them where I was. Which was weird. Then I called someone and my aunt (who lives like, three states away drives me to one of my houses. Which is across the country in like 2 minutes.) and then I woke up

Applez
03-22-2016, 02:34 AM
lincoln had a dream where he was at a funeral and he asked who was in the coffin, the person said "president lincoln"

few weeks later lincoln died

Simplify_
03-22-2016, 02:36 AM
I don't even know what's real or not anymore .-.

Is my child hood a lie? Did I confuse it for dreams?

Dashkiller
03-22-2016, 04:31 AM
I had a dream,with magical rainbow unicorns.In that dream,I dreamedthat Iwould wake up! I was sad because it happened.Damn it GEN beat me to it...but mine is more fancy! :crazy: