PDA

View Full Version : LeafyIsHere

ParkourDevil
03-21-2016, 03:36 PM
Sorry this thread was a mistake. See the replies below to see what this thread said.

Xolotl
03-21-2016, 04:19 PM
same goes for pyrocynical but atleast he tells his fans to stop bullying the things he made fun off

PolarisHD
03-21-2016, 04:45 PM
Leafy is one of my favorite youtubers (alongside Pyrocynical, H3H3, iDubbbzTV, etc.). Though, it's not like I agree with everything he says in his videos. There were times where I disagree with some of the things he said. He also sometimes picks the wrong people in his videos, but regardless of that, I still enjoy watching his videos. Idk, maybe I'm just an ass.

ParkourDevil
03-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Leafy is one of my favorite youtubers (alongside Pyrocynical, H3H3, iDubbbzTV, etc.). Though, it's not like I agree with everything he says in his videos. There were times where I disagree with some of the things he said. He also sometimes picks the wrong people in his videos, but regardless of that, I still enjoy watching his videos. Idk, maybe I'm just an ass.

You're not an ass. He's a cool guy but he should stop bullying others, really.

Rockytop
03-21-2016, 05:01 PM
The royalty free ukulele. UGH!

Guys like him and Pyro give me inspiration.

Where you think I discovered Frank from?

Dodo Wizard
03-21-2016, 05:07 PM
HISSSSSSSS.

Although, I don't think he's really that bad. I've seen most of his videos, and the people he makes fun of usually deserve it, in my opinion.

AdminBro
03-21-2016, 05:09 PM
I got soooo pissed when he made fun of an autistic guy. Check out h3h3production's channel for more about leafy.

JOSHIE63
03-21-2016, 07:10 PM
Honestly, how easily offended is everyone? Honestly, myriads of people are literally proclaimed hypocrites in that sense, even on YouTube. His community is absolutely asinine, and I see how trite and rehashed his content is, but channels like IHE and GradeAUnderA critisize "mediocrity" that could be appealing to people. In a sense, they too are hypocrites for the type of videos they produce.

I digress, though, most YouTube drama is absolutely ridiculous and spawns completely unnecessary channels like DramaAlert, which is absolutely toxic how he makes money off of other idiotic quarrels.

REGISORD
03-21-2016, 08:04 PM
*Watches Leafy video*

*Goes to video that Leafy made fun of*

*Comments are full of "LEAFY BROUGHT ME HERE" or "HISS"*

PerTehDoh
03-21-2016, 08:18 PM
If you post... on this thread... you will ...no scam at all... be able to meet... sethmumu.... no scam...

ParkourDevil
03-21-2016, 08:35 PM
If you post... on this thread... you will ...no scam at all... be able to meet... sethmumu.... no scam...

Please post something that actually makes sense

Dodo Wizard
03-21-2016, 08:38 PM

Post on this thread and a get a free dad and a pillow, no scam.

ParkourDevil
03-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Post on this thread and a get a free dad and a pillow, no scam.

You too .

PolarisHD
03-21-2016, 08:46 PM
To be honest, the more I rewatch Leafy's videos, the more I get convinced that what people say about him isn't really as bad as it sounds and they're just overreacting. I mean, people are acting like he's the Hitler of Youtube or something.

Let's talk about what he does in his videos. He makes jokes about what the people in his videos do, say, etc. and at the same time, stating out his opinion about the (part of the) video, but he mostly makes jokes. To some, that is considered as bullying, but keep in mind that that's what H3H3 and Pyrocynical do, except that their jokes are more tame and mature than Leafy's.

The clickbait stuff is just a joke. Just like how Pyrocynical puts clickbait titles on his videos.

Moving on to Tommy (the guy that has autism). Leafy actually didn't know that the guy had autism. I don't think that Leafy is that dumb enough to intentionally make fun of someone who is autistic.

H3H3 also talked about Leafy targetting kids. Jacob and Mark (the 2 kids that he often makes videos about) have millions of fans and even go on tours. With that kind of popularity, wouldn't it be pretty normal for them to get a lot of hate and for them to be used to it? So it's not like they'd break down and cry just because a famous youtuber made a couple of videos about them. Heck, Ricegum (a youtuber that has been blowing up these past few months) created videos about them way before Leafy did and their response to that was them "roasting" him. It's also hypocritical of H3H3 to say that since he also made a video about a kid (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYChsmqgYU).

Now, I'm not saying that Leafy did nothing wrong, because he definitely did. One of them was not researching hard enough to actually determine that Tommy had autism. Another one was that not realizing that by featuring that guy in his video, he'd be prone to getting flamed and stuff. Maybe he was aware of that, but just didn't care. Either way, he still messed up.

My only complaint about H3H3 is why he decided to publicly call out Leafy when he mentioned that they were friends. I mean, calling out the :poop: that your friends do is perfectly fine, but is it reallly necessary to create a video about it and post it on your main channel for everyone to see? Idk, that just seemed scummy to me.

The last thing I'd like to talk about are the people that are just riding the bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that if you are against Leafy, then you are automatically bandwagoning. I'm talking about those people who are against Leafy just because it's a popular opinion especially when they haven't even seen a single video of him. It's also funny how most of them are being hypocrites and are acting like some kind of social justice warriors.

I don't hate H3H3 or Pyrocynical. In fact, I'm a big fan of all these youtubers. I'm just stating out my opinion on this drama and I'm not forcing you to believe me either. At the end of the day, I'll still continue watching their videos and enjoy them.

Areodax
03-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Leafy sounds like FUNKe, someone who sounds like he's on something.

Pyrocynical is my fav of the two. Why Leafy has more subs than him, only the world knows the answer.

REGISORD
03-22-2016, 01:53 AM
Leafy sounds like FUNKe, someone who sounds like he's on something.

Pyrocynical is my fav of the two. Why Leafy has more subs than him, only the world knows the answer.

Leafy and FUNKe also both have similar profile pictures... WHAT IF THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON ASDFLKjrlkgjeklgjeiowefiofioeh!!!111!!!!!

Areodax
03-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Leafy and FUNKe also both have similar profile pictures... WHAT IF THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON ASDFLKjrlkgjeklgjeiowefiofioeh!!!111!!!!!

Huh, never thought of it that way. Both of them have LoZ: Wind Waker avatars.

This scares me.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy makes fun of others, and some reddit/4chan idiots just goes raiding the channels leafy has made fun of.
I used to watch his videos, when they weren't something like ''The most fattest man on entire [whatever]''

FYI,

4chan has some sort of a NYPA policy.

NYPA = Not Your Personal Army

And I think planning any raids there is pretty much a bannable offense.

SpeedFreakz
03-22-2016, 03:41 AM
Pyrocynical is better then leafyishere

syrup
03-22-2016, 04:16 AM
HISSSSS DONT DISS DADDY KYS

IShutter
03-22-2016, 11:29 AM
If you actually watch his videos, hes said a million times he does this for fun and means no disrespect to the people. His arguments are valid and the smartest thing he does which alot of youtubers dont do; is that he points out his own mistakes so no one else can later on.

Hes a cool funny guy and his channel is not meant for people who get butthurt easily, thats why his channel is more of a "community".

ParkourDevil
03-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Sorry, this thread was a mistake. Leafy screwed up, yes, but the bigger problem is his fanbase. Leafy can do his thing as long he won't call anyone by names or actually bully. But the fanbase on other hand, has to grow a bit.

Megazork
03-22-2016, 01:59 PM
Sorry, this thread was a mistake. The problem isn't Leafy, it's his fanbase. Leafy can do his thing as long he won't call anyone by names or actually bully. But the fanbase on other hand, has to grow a bit.

No, Leafy was the mistake.

Dodo Wizard
03-22-2016, 03:34 PM
To be honest, the more I rewatch Leafy's videos, the more I get convinced that what people say about him isn't really as bad as it sounds and they're just overreacting. I mean, people are acting like he's the Hitler of Youtube or something.

Let's talk about what he does in his videos. He makes jokes about what the people in his videos do, say, etc. and at the same time, stating out his opinion about the (part of the) video, but he mostly makes jokes. To some, that is considered as bullying, but keep in mind that that's what H3H3 and Pyrocynical do, except that their jokes are more tame and mature than Leafy's.

The clickbait stuff is just a joke. Just like how Pyrocynical puts clickbait titles on his videos.

Moving on to Tommy (the guy that has autism). Leafy actually didn't know that the guy had autism. I don't think that Leafy is that dumb enough to intentionally make fun of someone who is autistic.

H3H3 also talked about Leafy targetting kids. Jacob and Mark (the 2 kids that he often makes videos about) have millions of fans and even go on tours. With that kind of popularity, wouldn't it be pretty normal for them to get a lot of hate and for them to be used to it? So it's not like they'd break down and cry just because a famous youtuber made a couple of videos about them. Heck, Ricegum (a youtuber that has been blowing up these past few months) created videos about them way before Leafy did and their response to that was them "roasting" him. It's also hypocritical of H3H3 to say that since he also made a video about a kid (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYChsmqgYU).

Now, I'm not saying that Leafy did nothing wrong, because he definitely did. One of them was not researching hard enough to actually determine that Tommy had autism. Another one was that not realizing that by featuring that guy in his video, he'd be prone to getting flamed and stuff. Maybe he was aware of that, but just didn't care. Either way, he still messed up.

My only complaint about H3H3 is why he decided to publicly call out Leafy when he mentioned that they were friends. I mean, calling out the :poop: that your friends do is perfectly fine, but is it reallly necessary to create a video about it and post it on your main channel for everyone to see? Idk, that just seemed scummy to me.

The last thing I'd like to talk about are the people that are just riding the bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that if you are against Leafy, then you are automatically bandwagoning. I'm talking about those people who are against Leafy just because it's a popular opinion especially when they haven't even seen a single video of him. It's also funny how most of them are being hypocrites and are acting like some kind of social justice warriors.

I don't hate H3H3 or Pyrocynical. In fact, I'm a big fan of all these youtubers. I'm just stating out my opinion on this drama and I'm not forcing you to believe me either. At the end of the day, I'll still continue watching their videos and enjoy them.
Both of my joke posts aside, this is my opinion. Leafy spent an entire video apologizing, and really, this hate is just unwarranted.

Tweety6ird
03-24-2016, 02:02 AM
I'm bringing this thread back up, because I support Leafy in this, and he absolutely DESTROYED H3H3.
Take a look for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVAfuq48tY

Im hoping this spikes up some controversy again, I love these heated debates.
Speaking of loving these heated debates, Drama Alert is going to have some serious content to focus on.

REGISORD
03-24-2016, 02:39 AM
I'm bringing this thread back up, because I support Leafy in this, and he absolutely DESTROYED H3H3.
Take a look for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVAfuq48tY

Im hoping this spikes up some controversy again, I love these heated debates.
Speaking of loving these heated debates, Drama Alert is going to have some serious content to focus on.

:poop: just got real.

peck
03-24-2016, 03:56 AM
The problem with leafy's counter is that over the entire 11 minute time span hes shown the same few comments and restated "he acts lIke a saint but he's not". I don't think those comments really define his character as much as leafy's fans are going to believe.

The need for either video is so non existent I feel like it's just a publicity stunt between the two.

Festivity
03-24-2016, 09:20 AM
I've been on Leafy's channel before he blew up. 50,000 subs or less? Maybe even 30,000. His content was amazing, and funny. Until I was a bit down when all he did was "the cringiest", and "kill yourself". He did apologize, everyone deserves second chances, right? And Pyrocynical is one of my favorite too!

- - - Updated - - -

And herd mentality is the real deal about this. Everytime Leafy bashes a person, his subs do it too, kys and stuff. This is what I hate about Leafy's fanbase.

Polar
03-24-2016, 09:23 AM
Leafy is a good youtuber, I really like his videos but he's kind of only cyber bullying other people...
Say what you say, he's bullying people in a comedic and funny way, therefore it's really enjoyable!
But yea he has been wrong about a lot of stuff and taken some videos way too far...

I don't watch H3h3 or Pyrocynical, I don't even know what kind of videos they make, so I'll leave them be xD

GradeA UnderA however, is a really funny exposer / buster / roaster youtuber, and one of my favourites.

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, and why I started talkin' 'bout Grade but anyways, I'm still subscribed to both of them, they're so funny :P

Havoc
03-24-2016, 01:39 PM
Please post something that actually makes sense
It's a Leafy reference.