PDA

View Full Version : It really hurts!

Mutch
03-21-2016, 09:18 PM
So today, I was really let down by my very good friends. In Sweden, this week, we're on easter holiday (we're free from school in 1 week).
But if you're back in homework, or got bad grades, you can go to holiday school. Most of my friends went there, but I didn't.
After the school, they all went to a public park, and grilled sausages, and had quite fun. For 5-6 hours they were there, having fun...
None of them had a single though of calling me, wished me to come. None!
They are some of my closest friends, and they just let me down. They "forgot" me.
Somewhere in my heart, I feel really bad!
Have you guys had any of those moments? Were you was let down by any close friends? How did you feel? Please share your thoughts! I'm not in a good mood right now. Cheer me up?!

Surgicals
03-21-2016, 09:49 PM
No, I haven't had that moment, yet. Want to know why? Because I found true friends. Maybe they just aren't your real friends. Although I am sometimes isolated from playing with them, it's fine because sometimes they can't play so it's all fair.

Polar
03-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear man. I can't stop my friends from calling me

zwacx
03-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Yes, its hurts alot when this things happens. Men du, var inte ledsen.:)

Liammagoo
03-21-2016, 09:55 PM
After showing my compassion and care to someone for three months, when I finally ask for some help they 'forget' if they even did the task, and later went on to say crappy excuses and contadict their statement, giving a definate 'No'.
Pathetic, really. Almost nobody at my school can be an actual friend, which is pretty depressing.

Metalwire
03-21-2016, 09:59 PM
yes, this happens to me every single time.I can't do anything to help,but What I can tell you is to talk to them personally.

Bone
03-21-2016, 10:02 PM
I don't have friends, but i feel you. I know how it feels to be rejected. :prophet:

Why dont you have friends? :(

Bone
03-21-2016, 10:05 PM
After showing my compassion and care to someone for three months, when I finally ask for some help they 'forget' if they even did the task, and later went on to say crappy excuses and contadict their statement, giving a definate 'No'.
Pathetic, really. Almost nobody at my school can be an actual friend, which is pretty depressing.

Same. I have "friends" but if comes to group work they just ignore me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Because everyone hates me.. :prophet:

Oh, I don't hate anyone :)

- - - Updated - - -

Because everyone hates me.. :prophet:

Umh........, can we be friends ? :/

Mutch
03-21-2016, 10:06 PM

I feel you!

|ThyLuigi|
03-21-2016, 11:09 PM
No because I have no way of contacting friends outside of school.

dancanban
03-21-2016, 11:16 PM
Proof please

(aimed at le Tero)

(ps: where do i put your wl again)