PDA

View Full Version : Pray For Belgium!

CodeSky
03-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Who has not heard yet.... there is a terrorist attack in Belgium similar to what happened to France.

Explosions at airport and metro , shootings are still ongoing.

update: Attack is over 34 confirmed dead , 200+ injured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM-SDNoI_8

This was during the France attacks but this video is awesome.

KillaPrime
03-22-2016, 11:29 AM
I am with you mate #PrayForBelgium

Nightcorean
03-22-2016, 11:32 AM
#Prayforbelgium.

I hope the situation doesnt worsen. If it is already worse. I mean

Rockytop
03-22-2016, 11:36 AM
First Paris, now Belgium?

ElectroDream
03-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Not again... #PrayForBelgium

ImAPogo
03-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Is it ISIS again?
I mean like they're the ones that always did this thing.

xlightswitch
03-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Don't forget the victims in Syria and Africa.

Oh wait, people are not aware of them because the media does not report about it.

CodeSky
03-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Don't forget the victims in Syria and Africa.

Oh wait, people are not aware of them because the media does not report about it.

Syria is a warzone , and africa does not have a war in it currently , of course there is always a war somewhere but Syria is a warzone , having a war in warzone and not warzone are 2 completely different things. Europe is not a warzone. Make that clear to yourself.

Prolly
03-22-2016, 12:21 PM
I hope the Belgium chocolates aren't ruined.

#PrayForBelgiumAndTheirChocolates

BenBarrage
03-22-2016, 12:24 PM
How many countries will we have to pray for? I pray for the end of terrorism.

ambiguster
03-22-2016, 12:26 PM
I think the Terrorist could be a Nertherland Person,

I mean. How many Netherds how hate belgian chocolate producst :rolleyes:

How many countries will we have to pray for? I pray for the end of terrorism.

Like war Mr. Famous, Terrorism has no point of end.

I mean as definition, Terrorism is an Act that will always happen.

Like war, it never stops :prophet:

BearFUL
03-22-2016, 12:29 PM
#PrayforEurope!

It happened approx an hour ago?

Krustler
03-22-2016, 12:31 PM
For all the victims, all I can say is, #WYATB

Jadeyliee.
03-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Who has not heard yet.... there is a terrorist attack in Belgium similar to what happened to France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc

Just heard about it... It's so disappointing. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Belgium. Hope they are safe and sound.#PrayForBelgium

xlightswitch
03-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Syria is a warzone , and africa does not have a war in it currently , of course there is always a war somewhere but Syria is a warzone , having a war in warzone and not warzone are 2 completely different things. Europe is not a warzone. Make that clear to yourself.
Something happened in Africa. Make that clear to yourself.

Joshcat
03-22-2016, 01:08 PM

Not all of Syria is a war zone.

xlightswitch
03-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Not all of Syria is a war zone.
^

-----

To add on to my previous comment, just because it is a warzone doesn't mean it doesn't need attention. People die everyday from the war, far more than the death toll from the Paris and Belgium attacks combined, and we are just going to be silent about it?

"Oh, it's pretty normal there, so there is no need for news about it." Oh, go screw yourself.

Runo
03-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Well just getting to know about it, my mom told me so just came on forums for more news rather than referring a news website /FP.. Anyways back to topic, they seriously need to stop it whoever they are!..
#Prayforbelgium #stopdontdropbombs. Eh, we forumer can't do nothing much about it other than to talk about it.. Well any guy around here from Brussels?

AirBorned
03-22-2016, 01:53 PM
... #PrayForBelgium

Zippie701
03-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Why don't you pray for Syria instead, for example? People die there more often. Go pray. Why not? Go ahead, donate them money. No? Oh well, your "prayings" (or attempts to "pray") here on the Internet, don't make you look kind and caring. REAL donations do.
I could repeat what I once said on some thread regarding Paris attacks but unfortunately my post was deleted afterwards. However, I won't. Who saw it is aware.
If you consider my post harsh, it's okay: it's your decision anyway. Just had to speak out on people's hypocrisy.

DumbOldDoor
03-22-2016, 04:15 PM
#ThisIsTotallyGoingToMakeADifference

VendLolx
03-22-2016, 07:09 PM
#PRAYFORWORLD

:^\

Masqueraded
03-22-2016, 07:13 PM
ISIS runs a prank channel.

Yo, homeskillet, y u b dissin' me homies in bulgeim. I take Xtreme offens 2 dat.

ArmanBzc
03-22-2016, 07:14 PM
I will not Pray for Belgium alone. I will pray for world. It's not fair to pray for one country while many other countries are getting attacked too..

VendLolx
03-22-2016, 07:21 PM
Maybe it's time to move from Finland...

:^/

xlightswitch
03-22-2016, 10:39 PM
#PrayingToTheSameGodWhoForesawTheAttacksIsGoingToB eReallyEffective

- - - Updated - - -

ISIS runs a prank channel.

Yo, homeskillet, y u b dissin' me homies in bulgeim. I take Xtreme offens 2 dat.
ISIS Belgium Terrorism Prank [ GONE WRONG ] [ COPS CALLED ] [ ALMOST SHOT ] [ IN THE HOOD ] Funny Pranks 2016

abt79
03-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Pray for Belgium

Liammagoo
03-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Thankful my grandad moved out to work somewhere else... A day before the incident, conveniently.

_CM
03-22-2016, 10:48 PM
^

-----

To add on to my previous comment, just because it is a warzone doesn't mean it doesn't need attention. People die everyday from the war, far more than the death toll from the Paris and Belgium attacks combined, and we are just going to be silent about it?

"Oh, it's pretty normal there, so there is no need for news about it." Oh, go screw yourself.

If you have studied News Reporting by now, you'll know why those events doesn't get reported.

People wants fresh news, news that they can tell "This is our First-hand account." If your friend told you the same story every day of every week of every year, won't you get annoyed even pissed until it reaches the point where you just ignore your friend? That's the same thing with News Reporting. If news just had the same news reported everyday, no one would listen to them.

NinjaPRO
03-22-2016, 10:48 PM
'#StopIslam' was trending on Twitter today, and I was extremely disappointed and sad how a group of terrorist can change the way people from the west view a religion made up of 1.6 billion people.

ISIS = Not Islam. They claim they are, but they're not. They attack/blow up Sunni Mosques, kill innocent people consisting of Christians, Hindus, no religion affiliation, etc, which the Koran states that Muslims should not condone these crimes against humanity.

We don't need to stop Islam, we need to stop ignorant thinking. Do people really think if we 'get rid' of Islam, terrorism will stop?

craft3d
03-22-2016, 10:59 PM
You realize these are just wasted words right... no amount of hashtags will be enough to fix the attacks present.

ISIS gets you through scare tactics, and the difference is that they have the power and will to make these threats reality.

CodeSky
03-23-2016, 09:33 AM
You realize these are just wasted words right... no amount of hashtags will be enough to fix the attacks present.

ISIS gets you through scare tactics, and the difference is that they have the power and will to make these threats reality.

Yeah , they have power thanks to government because actually all this is a huge money game.... government buys oil from ISIS , sells their weapons to ISIS , both sides get their money back... this is how the world works....sadly

MrDomassGT
03-23-2016, 10:00 AM
#PRAYFORBELGIUM

REGISORD
03-23-2016, 08:37 PM
Terrorism is :poop:

Masqueraded
03-23-2016, 10:47 PM
It's funny because people think spreading awareness helps the victims more than the terrorists.

Let's put this into perspective — the way to beat ISIS.

ISIS is like a bully: if we ignore them they will go away.

SilversoulX
03-23-2016, 10:48 PM
The reincarnated Nazis again?

Aram Sevag
03-23-2016, 11:22 PM

The way to beat ISIS is to burn all of Syria's oil.

REGISORD
03-23-2016, 11:35 PM

That's not a very good example. Bullies are bad, yes. But at least bullies don't brutally murder innocent people.

abt79
03-24-2016, 01:37 AM

Yeah, that's how genocide works.

Just ask Hitler

(There's a difference between wanting attention and killing all who don't follow your ideology)

Tonsy
03-24-2016, 01:45 AM

I love how ever individual can make a difference now by just making a simple post on social media. May God help belgium.

abt79
03-24-2016, 01:48 AM

"They might have guns but we have flowers"

That sounds familiar, are we going to have to have another D-Day to liberate the French from ISIS?

xlightswitch
03-24-2016, 05:56 AM
I love how ever individual can make a difference now by just making a simple post on social media. May God help belgium.
May God help Belgium.

May God, the same God who foresaw this attack, help the terrorised country.
May God, the same God who has a plan for everything, help the terrorised country, which is part of his plan; for the terrorists to attack Belgium.

May God help Belgium.

xlightswitch
03-24-2016, 06:06 AM
Praying won't help. Countries have very bad directors. Its their fault. :prophet:
True. If I had the money, I'd give some cash to the Red Cross instead of kneeling down.

PotatoMarco
03-24-2016, 10:03 AM
I hope the Belgium chocolates aren't ruined.

#PrayForBelgiumAndTheirChocolates

this isnt funny. its like youre putting your own desire for chocolate in a higher place than the lives of the people in belgium.

i know youre just joking, but im just saying it isnt funny.

xlightswitch
03-24-2016, 10:10 AM
this isnt funny. its like youre putting your own desire for chocolate in a higher place than the lives of the people in belgium.

Man I hope their chocolates are still good.

abt79
03-24-2016, 02:52 PM

Humor is subjective

Stay offended

3BBD
03-24-2016, 06:28 PM
war and terrorism won't stop for a long time, we are just waiting in the queue.