PDA

View Full Version : Pray for world! (not just Belgium / France)

ArmanBzc
03-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Well, I don't understand why do people pray just for "COOL" or "GOOD" or "EUROPEAN" countries? Why do people don't pray for Syria or Turkey or Lebanon or these type of countries? So, I made this PixelArt to pray for the "WORLD" not just some "WEALTY" countries.

Kittens
03-22-2016, 06:58 PM
maybe because lots of terrorist attacks are happening in france/Belgium

also what happened in brussels

VendLolx
03-22-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm scared... :cry: Maybe next Time they come to Finland...

ArmanBzc
03-22-2016, 07:01 PM
maybe because lots of terrorist attacks are happening in france/Belgium

also what happened in brussels

Lots? Lots? Lots?
Check what is going on Syria. Later say "Lots"

ArmanBzc
03-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Bumping this..!

Masqueraded
03-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Why pray at all? Is it to appeal ethically concerned at an indistinct matter only concerning because it involves personal safety? If one is not directly involved, then how can they say they "support" anything?

Noisia
03-22-2016, 07:25 PM

They can't come to Finland. Heck, the finnish military has some overpowered weapons to stop those terros.

ArmanBzc
03-22-2016, 07:27 PM
They can't come to Finland. Heck, the finnish military has some overpowered weapons to stop those terros.

Live bombs. Ehem.
They hide bombs in their selves.
I don't think that military will check everyone.
Even your friend might be one of them.

Noisia
03-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Live bombs. Ehem.
They hide bombs in their selves.
I don't think that military will check everyone.
Even your friend might be one of them.

Arman. Finnish airport security is very strict. You will have to take your coat and hoodie (if you have one) and if it reveals those wires and red lights, one click headshot. (you see, the security guards have pistols at all times)

Zippie701
03-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Arman. Finnish airport security is very strict. You will have to take your coat and hoodie (if you have one) and if it reveals those wires and red lights, one click headshot. (you see, the security guards have pistols at all times)Are you stating that Belgium's and France's security systems are less strict than Finnish? Dude, all countries are more-or-less attackable, all of 'em got weak spots.
I ensure you, all European countries have certain amount of terrorists and when the time's right - boom. Unless they get caught before it's too late.

Tonsy
03-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Well, I don't understand why do people pray just for "COOL" or "GOOD" or "EUROPEAN" countries? Why do people don't pray for Syria or Turkey or Lebanon or these type of countries? So, I made this PixelArt to pray for the "WORLD" not just some "WEALTY" countries.

People are so corrupted that their own eyes only show a reflection of themselves.

abt79
03-22-2016, 09:17 PM
Pray for Belgium

Magicalfishy
03-22-2016, 09:31 PM
After 9/11 the world became a much more dangerous place, and it's only going to get worse.

Polar
03-22-2016, 09:45 PM

ISIS probably won't care about Finland. We're too small

Ok now I'm scared too

- - - Updated - - -

After 9/11 the world became a much more dangerous place, and it's only going to get worse.

There were some good years. Now it's all getting out of hands

ParkourDevil
04-04-2016, 08:57 PM
ISIS probably won't care about Finland. We're too small

Ok now I'm scared too

- - - Updated - - -

There were some good years. Now it's all getting out of hands

If they do, we'll just give them a warm welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Arman. Finnish airport security is very strict. You will have to take your coat and hoodie (if you have one) and if it reveals those wires and red lights, one click headshot. (you see, the security guards have pistols at all times)
Hi bro .

PacksForAll
04-04-2016, 09:00 PM
"WEALTY"

It's *wealthy. ;)

Tempting
04-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I agree for a different reason. If Trump becomes president in America, he'll probably start World War III for sure, and the whole world'll be screwed.

Minecraftpee
04-05-2016, 01:04 AM
if i hear anything about comming to us im flicking going to die