PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd post about cardistry- 3rd cardistry montage :)

TheSadZombie
03-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Here is my cardistry montage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYfvlqZSGJY
This time I tried to improve my editing :) I think it came out pretty good ;)

Magicalfishy
03-23-2016, 04:07 PM
It's pretty good. The fade transitions aren't very flattering though. You gotta teach me how to do these tricks. :sweatdrop:

TheSadZombie
03-23-2016, 04:19 PM
It's pretty good. The fade transitions aren't very flattering though. You gotta teach me how to do these tricks. :sweatdrop:

Thanks :hat: and yeah, I need to improve my editing skills :sweatdrop:

DumbOldDoor
03-23-2016, 05:02 PM
Nice!!

I'll point out this one thing that caught my eye, just so you can maybe work on it.
The double lift on your 4 ace production was really obvious... Maybe it's just because it was a trained eye looking, idk, might fool a regular viewer.:D

The cut in 1:30 was dope! Also the card control in 1:40! Really nice. If you can pull that off irl the same way as in front of a camera, you can use it well in some good tricks. (Don't know if you do magic too or just cardistry.)

Your backpalm vanish was super smooth! I never managed to do it well.:cry: Do you know Chase Duncan? He's insanely good at the backpalm.
:)

TheSadZombie
03-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Nice!!

I'll point out this one thing that caught my eye, just so you can maybe work on it.
The double lift on your 4 ace production was really obvious... Maybe it's just because it was a trained eye looking, idk, might fool a regular viewer.:D

The cut in 1:30 was dope! Also the card control in 1:40! Really nice. If you can pull that off irl the same way as in front of a camera, you can use it well in some good tricks. (Don't know if you do magic too or just cardistry.)

Your backpalm vanish was super smooth! I never managed to do it well.:cry: Do you know Chase Duncan? He's insanely good at the backpalm.
:)

Hi, I remember u had replied to my second video post in this forum ;), normaly i do push off double lift, but in this case (to do this 4 ace production), I did this one :p. That control is quiet (not sure how to spell this) angle sesitive but it is posible to perform it irl. Chase Duncan.. hmm.. I will check him out :) Thanks for commenting! :)

DumbOldDoor
03-23-2016, 08:35 PM
Hi, I remember u had replied to my second video post in this forum ;), normaly i do push off double lift, but in this case (to do this 4 ace production), I did this one :p. That control is quiet (not sure how to spell this) angle sesitive but it is posible to perform it irl. Chase Duncan.. hmm.. I will check him out :) Thanks for commenting! :)

I see. Quite* Btw. Lol

Chase is one of my favourites, his style is a little different and has something unique in it. Check Zach Mueller's channel (I believe it's called Fontaine Cards now), Chase is in his vids very often.

TheSadZombie
03-23-2016, 09:02 PM
I see. Quite* Btw. Lol

Chase is one of my favourites, his style is a little different and has something unique in it. Check Zach Mueller's channel (I believe it's called Fontaine Cards now), Chase is in his vids very often.

I had subscribed to Zach, probably I saw him but didn't knew it was him :scratch:

DumbOldDoor
03-23-2016, 09:07 PM
I had subscribed to Zach, probably I saw him but didn't knew it was him :scratch:

He's the chubby guy with a beard and weird hats... Lol

TheSadZombie
03-23-2016, 09:43 PM
He's the chubby guy with a beard and weird hats... Lol

I think now I know wich one he is :)

- - - Updated - - -

Noice tricks m8 :prophet:

Thanks m8 ;)

Jaime12
03-24-2016, 11:17 AM
If I tried to do that, the most of the cards would be already torn. Those skills are insanse. Those cards are specially designed for cardistry? I believe that I've heard of them...

xlightswitch
03-24-2016, 11:39 AM
If I tried to do that, the most of the cards would be already torn. Those skills are insanse. Those cards are specially designed for cardistry? I believe that I've heard of them...
Plastic playing cards would do. They are much durable and more smoother than paper/cardboard playing cards.

DumbOldDoor
03-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Regular USPCC cards.

Plastic playing cards would do. They are much durable and more smoother than paper/cardboard playing cards.

Plastic cards, ew. Almost no one uses those.
Try doing a fan with plastic cards.
They are definetly not smoother.

xlightswitch
03-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Regular USPCC cards.

Plastic cards, ew. Almost no one uses those.
Try doing a fan with plastic cards.
They are definetly not smoother.
I don't knowwww, mom. I'm just a child, MOOMMM.

DumbOldDoor
03-24-2016, 01:54 PM
I don't knowwww, mom. I'm just a child, MOOMMM.

Why speak of a topic you don't know anything about?

TheSadZombie
03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
I prefer paper Bicycle (as DumbOldDoor said USPCC) cards, nothing too fancy :)

EnderDas
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
i like bicycle air cushion finish (which is what most of they cards have don't know why i said it) they don't stick to each other some have different finishes