PDA

View Full Version : AskLoid

ianCSzz
03-23-2016, 03:49 PM
So, I decided that I want to be that one boring guy and make the n-th thread about this. Yes, ask me anything. Don't worry, as long as you abide by the forum rules, you'll be fine. Just don't expect me to give the answer you expected (especially when it's about my private information!).

ianCSzz
03-24-2016, 11:00 PM
BumpaLoid.

Noisia
03-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Do you like to drink? (sodas,juices,colas etc)

NUBBERZ
03-25-2016, 08:50 AM
How much is your soul?

BudderMeow
03-25-2016, 08:57 AM
You're in a room that is impossible to escape. You have with you a potato, a barrel full of dirt, and a toilet.
Given that you are immortal, what would you do to keep yourself entertained?

ianCSzz
03-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Do you like to drink? (sodas,juices,colas etc)
Tea. Second, juice.

How much is your soul?
Very very much, so much I can't even afford it.

You're in a room that is impossible to escape. You have with you a potato, a barrel full of dirt, and a toilet.
Given that you are immortal, what would you do to keep yourself entertained?
Trying to escape the room. Emphasis on "trying".

Devilrule
03-26-2016, 08:53 AM
What are your religion?

ImAPogo
03-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Do you accept my friend request in GD?

ianCSzz
03-26-2016, 01:25 PM
What are your religion?
I'm Buddhist.

Do you accept my friend request in GD?
Yes, I do.

GummiBear64
04-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Do you believe that somewhere out there, amongst all those planets and stars, in our very own solar system, there is another species or do you believe that another species subsists - not in our solar system but in a different one - and that we are not, in fact, alone out there or are you one of those people that believe we are the only living species out there?
If you answered yes to either of the first two components of that question, do you believe that we will ever meet them and if you said yes to that question, are there intentions good or lamentable?
Do you believe that there are a plethora of species out there, one being the Time Lords, most eminently, The Doctor, who travels in a blue police phone box called the Tardis?

ianCSzz
04-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Do you believe that somewhere out there, amongst all those planets and stars, in our very own solar system, there is another species or do you believe that another species subsists - not in our solar system but in a different one - and that we are not, in fact, alone out there or are you one of those people that believe we are the only living species out there?
If you answered yes to either of the first two components of that question, do you believe that we will ever meet them and if you said yes to that question, are there intentions good or lamentable?
Do you believe that there are a plethora of species out there, one being the Time Lords, most eminently, The Doctor, who travels in a blue police phone box called the Tardis?
>Considering how large this universe is, then yes.
>Considering how large this universe is, then no.
>The Time Lords are technically humans, so they live on Earth. Humanity hasn't created any police boxes that can let you travel in time, so... no.

How old are you?

DO you like Me?

U w0t m8?

Kek?

Kek, pls?

:prophet::prophet::prophet:?
>14, near 15.
>no nO NO NO NO
>u w0t.
>I don't like kek, I like cake though.
>I don't have kek, and I don't have cake either.

TheArctic
04-04-2016, 03:13 PM
What happens if you swallow a tic-tac? Cause I may or may not have just done so...

ianCSzz
04-04-2016, 03:16 PM
What happens if you swallow a tic-tac? Cause I may or may not have just done so...

I'd probably freak out for a few seconds and then relax once it passed through my esophagus.

TheArctic
04-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Yep, thats about what I did.