PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Vain Glory GT Guild...

Tohru
03-25-2016, 07:42 PM
First of all, the reason I made this thread. I just wanted to say. I was just in duo queue (which was awesome) and we were in a pinch where the team was invading our base. Obviously me and the other guy who was queuing with me fought but we got melted. Then, the dumb Ringo just stood their and watched it all at spawn. Really? You were the Ace of the team, but you just stood there. And game ended. Story of my life.

Second, I know I'm salty right now but teamwork is needed in this sort of game. It can't be just a 2v3 all the time. That's just sad. Sad that this sort of thing happens. Like, why, Ringo? Did you rage quit because you were crying salty tears? I think that was it. But honestly. I wasted 30 minutes of my life on a stupid game that was so disappointing at the end. With the Ringo troller n00b. Like his skin was the third tier. Like really.

So I've decided to ask you guys if there's a GT friendly guild in the NA server that doesn't use Discord (unconscious with voice pls, kthxbai). I know the winter season is ending, but I honestly want a place where I can trio-queue all the time so I at least know that these people won't afk or try to cooperate like last match. We could play ranked too.

Level: 20
Wins: 241 (mostly due to AFKers)
Rank: Just Beginning (Silver) *This is because I haven't played ranked that much this season. I would prefer a team during the ranked thing.*
Heroes I own: Kestrel, Skye, Ardan, Catherine, Koshka, Joule, Taka, Skarf, Ringo, Krul
Mains: WP Joule, CP Koshka, Roam Catherine
Skins: Joule, Koshka, Catherine, Taka (all tier 1)
Y u kicked out of previous guild: I left because inactive guild

Anything else you need to know, please ask.

Cocotte
03-26-2016, 12:57 AM
I doubt there are any Growtopia guilds in Vainglory.

I'll add you if you want to play ranked, just let me get my smurf.

Main Acc - KUP0
Secondary - F1RMAMENT

Trophy this season - Hotness
Current Rank - PG Gold
595 wins

Aunos
03-26-2016, 01:15 AM
I wanna change servers so I can help

A GT guild would be a good idea, but problem is there's only a few of us who knows how to play and we all have different servers.

Cocotte
03-26-2016, 01:34 AM
I wanna change servers so I can help

A GT guild would be a good idea, but problem is there's only a few of us who knows how to play and we all have different servers.

What server are you in?

Aunos
03-26-2016, 04:56 AM
What server are you in?

Im a SEA player, been playing for almost a year now.

XDCorez
03-26-2016, 04:58 AM
I play in the SEA servers, wish i could migrate to another server but it would cause severe lag.

Aunos
03-26-2016, 05:00 AM
I play in the SEA servers, wish i could migrate to another server but it would cause severe lag.

^^^^^^^^^

They should add like "private servers"

Where you can connect with people from all 5 servers. Kinda like having a private match

Tech
03-26-2016, 05:05 AM
i have no main lmao

Aunos
03-26-2016, 07:29 AM
Just watched the 1.16 update review.

Deym, they added their 1-3 of Fortress in just one update. The skin is really nice, but they gave no effort on it, Tier 2 and Tier 3 is like a more "armored" version of tier 1.

The new hero Alpha is OP, her second(?) skill allows her to heal from low health to full Heath, while she is healing, she takes lesser dmg.

They also added a new gamemode, my friends said its called "battle royale" not fully sure.

Vid: https://youtu.be/KEhbGQ2Um_0

Tohru
03-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I heard of the new gamemode.