PDA

View Full Version : Second skate session

Sk8ter
03-26-2016, 02:06 AM
I had my second skate session (so far this year) and I have already chipped my new deck. Kutos to you, Mr. Rock, for making me eat my board.

This is the biggest chip I have ever had on a skateboard. I don't even know what tf happened.oh well

PiZaHuTt
03-26-2016, 02:08 AM
I used to skate. My cuz is sponsored. He invited me to SLS and i got to meet a couple of peeps (VIP suite me so kewl mom get the camera)thats a pretty sexy chip you got there ;) :3

TorBolt_
03-26-2016, 02:10 AM
What's your setup? I have an alien workshop board, bone red bearings, hubba wheels, thunder trucks.
When I was newer I was going through about a board every 3-4 months. I've been skating for 7 or 8 years noe and I haven't severely damaged my current board in the last 2 years or so.

Sk8ter
03-26-2016, 02:26 AM
What's your setup? I have an alien workshop board, bone red bearings, hubba wheels, thunder trucks.
When I was newer I was going through about a board every 3-4 months. I've been skating for 7 or 8 years noe and I haven't severely damaged my current board in the last 2 years or so.

I haven't been skateboarding nearly as long as you have. My setup is: a prototype board that I got for free, super reds bearings, Bones 100's wheels, and Tony Hawk trucks.

TorBolt_
03-26-2016, 02:57 AM
I haven't been skateboarding nearly as long as you have. My setup is: a prototype board that I got for free, super reds bearings, Bones 100's wheels, and Tony Hawk trucks.
Not bad, I'd say get some new trucks but aside from that you are doing pretty good. But yeah, you are probably using a flimsy board and landing too much on one side. Element boards are good and stable, alien workshops are eh it really depends. I don't know if you have a local zoomies but they have cheap boards and stuff.

PiZaHuTt
03-26-2016, 03:00 AM
Yea, Zumiez is pretty nice. Like a less pretty boy Tilly's and maybe a tad cheaper.

Sk8ter
03-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Not bad, I'd say get some new trucks but aside from that you are doing pretty good. But yeah, you are probably using a flimsy board and landing too much on one side. Element boards are good and stable, alien workshops are eh it really depends. I don't know if you have a local zoomies but they have cheap boards and stuff.

Yeah, those trucks aren't very good at all. A friend hooked me up because I didn't want to buy a new pair. The board is fine but I don't like the size. I'm planning on getting an 8 inch