PDA

View Full Version : Did I do the right thing?

genpasaporte922
03-27-2016, 08:03 AM
As a class president, I have to do everything to discipline my classmates (lol).

Last Friday, I spotted my classmate cheating on the other side. I punished him, kneeled on a sandpaper, made him go to the office and he's suspended. Did I do the right thing?

I gave him a 10th warning and wouldn't listen. Oh well, I just forgot that.

Croxi
03-27-2016, 08:09 AM
You should have let him/her go that time. Give warning, then if you catch the same person cheating again, then it would be reasonable to do whatever punishment you have in your mind.

GummiBear64
03-27-2016, 12:13 PM
You should have let him/her go that time. Give warning, then if you catch the same person cheating again, then it would be reasonable to do whatever punishment you have in your mind.

According to the OP, he had been given a plethora of warnings prior to this occasion therefore I feel as if his reasoning as to why he punished the cheater in the way he did was justifiable, but hey, that's just me.

lolgal96
03-27-2016, 01:19 PM
it seems right. for starters, if you're in high school, grades matter. a LOT. so if this kid is cheating he's not learning anything, therefore he isn't likely to do as well on the midterms or finals, whichever you have coming up. you did the right thing especially after that many warnings.