PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4 DLC

GummiBear64
03-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Oh my good lord...
So, as you are probably aware - or not - the first DLC came out for Fallout 4; Automatron.
And by golly am I in love with it. The Mechanist was always one of my favourite characters from Fallout 3 so you can imagine my delight when he returned in Fallout 4. I love absolutely everything about it; the ability to create your own automatron companion, the assortment of new enemies and the fact that said enemies actually scale with your character.
I'm currently level 55 and none of the enemies had given me any trouble as the highest they went up to was level 40 or something and that was with the inclusion of me playing on Survival difficulty. So, when I started the DLC, I was half expecting to utterly annihilate every enemy with no problem, so you can imagine my surprise when I was actually having a challenge.
I died more times in five minutes than I had in my entire play through.

Currently, I'm starting a melee only build and going to try and tackle the DLC again, seeing how much harder it is at a reasonably low level - level 15 or so.
I'm really hyped for the next few DLCs, particularly Far Harbour and I really hope based Bethesda announces some more DLC...

GummiBear64
03-28-2016, 01:15 AM
The feels when no one wants to contribute to such an amazing topic.

darksnake99
03-28-2016, 01:22 AM

the feels when someone isn't patient enough to wait more than a hour to get a reply.

syrup
03-28-2016, 01:30 AM
very feelio

i cant actually relate i cant even run fo4 on my pc what am i saying i dont even own it why would i anyway with my crap pc haha

GummiBear64
03-28-2016, 01:38 AM
the feels when someone isn't patient enough to wait more than a hour to get a reply.

the feels when someone can't read the time stamp properly

TorBolt_
03-28-2016, 01:39 AM
I have it on Xbox One, is the DLC free if not how much is it because I'll probably end up buying it. (Huge fallout fan).

|ThyLuigi|
03-28-2016, 03:32 AM
It looks pretty cool, I'll probably never end up buying it though. ;-;

Pie1913
03-28-2016, 04:37 AM
I'm waiting for mods to come out on console ( Around June or May ) I really want to shoot explosive death claws at radroaches

Applez
03-28-2016, 05:38 AM
meanwhile ive never seen fallout gameplay my whole life

GummiBear64
03-28-2016, 05:48 AM
I have it on Xbox One, is the DLC free if not how much is it because I'll probably end up buying it. (Huge fallout fan).
No, the DLC is not free - it cost $40 Australian Dollars if I recall correctly, however I bought the Season Pass for $80.

It looks pretty cool, I'll probably never end up buying it though. ;-;
You really should, it's worth.

I'm waiting for mods to come out on console ( Around June or May ) I really want to shoot explosive death claws at radroaches
I don't know if I will use mods, quite frankly.

meanwhile ive never seen fallout gameplay my whole life
What is even wrong with you?

Indicative
03-28-2016, 05:58 AM
Do you know any famous fallout youtube channel?

GummiBear64
03-28-2016, 06:27 AM
Do you know any famous fallout youtube channel?

Not so much as famous but the only youtuber I watch at all, not just for Fallout, is ManyATrueNerd.

In regards to his Fallout videos, he has done Fallout New Vegas: Kill Everything, No Kill and You Only Live Once (Permadeath) runs, Fallout 3: Kill Everything and You Only Live Once runs and Fallout 4: regular play through and a melee only play through.
But really, every video of his is amazing, not just the Fallout ones. He's one of those people that can make anything entertaining.

Pie1913
03-28-2016, 03:05 PM
Not so much as famous but the only youtuber I watch at all, not just for Fallout, is ManyATrueNerd.

In regards to his Fallout videos, he has done Fallout New Vegas: Kill Everything, No Kill and You Only Live Once (Permadeath) runs, Fallout 3: Kill Everything and You Only Live Once runs and Fallout 4: regular play through and a melee only play through.
But really, every video of his is amazing, not just the Fallout ones. He's one of those people that can make anything entertaining.

Have you been to the glowing sea?

Boomer
03-28-2016, 03:46 PM

The feels when you're the only Fallout fanboy on the forums and 3/4 of us have no idea what you're talking about.

TehEll
03-28-2016, 08:09 PM
I can run fo4 but... can't be bothered to play it

Tweety6ird
03-28-2016, 08:13 PM
I want to get it, but I'm not sure if its to late now to get into it.
If I haven't played any of the previous Fallouts, should I get them first, or does it really not matter?

Pie1913
03-28-2016, 08:36 PM
I want to get it, but I'm not sure if its to late now to get into it.
If I haven't played any of the previous Fallouts, should I get them first, or does it really not matter?

Well not really. There's no story, you make your own as the lone wanderer. In 2077 nuclear bomb threats set off and you descend into Vault 111. You are frozen in a cryogenic chamber and awake 200 years later, ascending from the vault into the new world. I suggest you get it. I finished the game months ago and I still play it now.

GummiBear64
03-29-2016, 12:10 AM
Have you been to the glowing sea?
I've finished the game heaps of times.

The feels when you're the only Fallout fanboy on the forums and 3/4 of us have no idea what you're talking about.

The feels when Boomer is probably right.

GummiBear64
03-30-2016, 01:46 AM
Oh my good lord, the new revamped survival mode looks flipping magnificent.
I can't wait for it to be on console.

Pie1913
03-30-2016, 03:04 AM
I'm just waiting for mods on console, lol