PDA

View Full Version : Clarence and Izzy should have a RTsoft Forums account by now...

GrateNPowder
03-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Guys, you might remember Growtopia mentioned on GGV (Filipino show), right?
If not, a Filipino forumer posted a thread about it, click here. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?320706-Growtopia-become-famous-on-Philippines)
I looked at the posts in that thread, and I saw a translated conversation between Izzy and Clarence about Growtopia's pronounciation.
It looks like Clarence and Izzy know Growtopia alot, eh? Maybe they should say hi to their Filipono fans(?) on the forums?
I know alot of Filipino forumers (I guess), so maybe they will fill up their threads with their posts.
Do you think they should have a forum account?
P.S. I'll also like to ask for their GrowID, just in case :crazy:

Aunos
03-27-2016, 01:23 PM
The forums is already seen by many newbies as a new mod application. I don't want it to become a feet famous Filipino place.

Jet
03-27-2016, 01:27 PM
Thats sounds like a great idea.

Lionex01
03-27-2016, 01:31 PM
Nah no thanks.

Its Daniel
03-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Guys, you might remember Growtopia mentioned on GGV (Filipino show), right?
If not, a Filipino forumer posted a thread about it, click here. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?320706-Growtopia-become-famous-on-Philippines)
I looked at the posts in that thread, and I saw a translated conversation between Izzy and Clarence about Growtopia's pronounciation.
It looks like Clarence and Izzy know Growtopia alot, eh? Maybe they should say hi to their Filipono fans(?) on the forums?
I know alot of Filipino forumers (I guess), so maybe they will fill up their threads with their posts.
Do you think they should have a forum account?
P.S. I'll also like to ask for their GrowID, just in case :crazy:

They're too young to use the forums.
Also I think Clarence don't play Grow.

Areodax
03-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Hindi ko gusto na magiging tambayan dito ng mga Pilipino lamang, magiging awkward kung palaging nag-Tagalog sila at hindi maintindihan ang mga ibang nasyonalidad na forumers.

god save us all

SpeedFreakz
03-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Hindi ko gusto na magiging tambayan dito ng mga Pilipino lamang, magiging awkward kung palaging nag-Tagalog sila at hindi maintindihan ang mga ibang nasyonalidad na forumers.

god save us all

Google translate, Eh?

Areodax
03-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Google translate, Eh?

I'm a legit Filipino, just a bit bad at Tagalog.