PDA

View Full Version : halp.

Hippohello2
03-27-2016, 01:56 PM
ugh. my computer is getting demolished by some program called Reimage repair. I need to know what its file is called so i can get it off of my computer pls. it gives me screens like this
116488 it highlights words and puts a weird green box at the end of them, it sent me to your generic fake tech support and I have no clue how to get rid of this bs. please help.

Phemus
03-27-2016, 02:02 PM
Reimage PC Repair or keep it on your computer as the second option security software. However, keeping this program on the system may cause commercial advertisements and redirects to unknown websites. By the way, some people have already reported about Babylon Toolbar that showed up on their computers after installing Reimage. Keep in mind this when installing this app and make sure that you deselect pre-selected check marks reporting about optional components. Download Malwarebytes Anti Malware to uninstall Virus and Babylon.

Hippohello2
03-27-2016, 02:09 PM
dammit. I need to check in with my dad to see if i can download this stuff. I have no clue how reimage got on my computer. Its just here.

MyLegGuy
03-27-2016, 02:10 PM
Format computer.

DynPlaysGT
03-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Uninstall System 32 :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, what's wrong with following the instructions on the webpage you're on? :confused:

Hippohello2
03-27-2016, 04:14 PM
Uninstall System 32 :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, what's wrong with following the instructions on the webpage you're on? :confused:
i fixed it, but honestly it was really annoying. I really want a newer computer, this one is poop. I was getting molested by adware out of nowhere and i decided to come here because google was giving out answers I couldn't preform.