PDA

View Full Version : Once in a Lifetime Opportunities*

DarkMazter
03-27-2016, 08:32 PM
So, I've just been convinced to ride in a helicopter, (Update: No helicopters are available, we're traveling via plane. Tch, not as exciting), to the Grand Canyon with others :sweatdrop: This should be fun..

So this makes me curious. What kind of once in a lifetime opportunities have you guys experienced?

<also pray for me> Happy Easter!

PiZaHuTt
03-27-2016, 08:34 PM
Got to meet 25 best skaters in the world. I met Karim Abdul Jeebar and Kobe Bryant personally. I have talked with the Angels Baseball team.

craft3d
03-28-2016, 03:53 AM
I have flown a plane.

syrup
03-28-2016, 03:57 AM
you all might have amazing experiences, but do you have

severe anxietyâ„¢

ElectroDream
03-28-2016, 04:02 AM
I went to a SM Town concert in Jakarta 3 years ago, before I preferred dubstep. Once in a life opportunity right there.

Fyi: sm town is a sorta entertainment production (K pop)

Punch
03-28-2016, 08:07 AM
So, I've just been convinced to ride in a helicopter, (Update: No helicopters are available, we're traveling via plane. Tch, not as exciting), to the Grand Canyon with others :sweatdrop: This should be fun..

So this makes me curious. What kind of once in a lifetime opportunities have you guys experienced?

<also pray for me> Happy Easter!

Catch a wild snake with my uncle, I was so afraid that I stayed in the truck, refusing to help him, luckily things didn't go wrong, at least for me. [plays sad violin]