PDA

View Full Version : WTH (clash royale)

Aunos
03-29-2016, 07:55 AM
So finally I got the Game Center restrictions of my iPad and I can finally transfer my level 6 account.

PROBLEM IS MY GAME KEEP ASKING ME IF I WANT TO LINK A LEVEL 1 ACC TO MY LEVEL 6 ACC. WTH. DOES THESE THINGS EVEN HAVE LOGIC? WHY WOULD I LINK A LEVEL 1 TO A LEVEL 6. IVE BEEN TRYING TO LINK THIS FOR ALREADY AN HOUR.

Delete re download (on the one I want to be transfer to) doesn't work.

Searching net, they give me no help.

I give up on supercell games. I always loose my account on the end.

ULTRA ASIAN
03-29-2016, 08:01 AM
So finally I got the Game Center restrictions of my iPad and I can finally transfer my level 6 account.

PROBLEM IS MY GAME KEEP ASKING ME IF I WANT TO LINK A LEVEL 1 ACC TO MY LEVEL 6 ACC. WTH. DOES THESE THINGS EVEN HAVE LOGIC? WHY WOULD I LINK A LEVEL 1 TO A LEVEL 6. IVE BEEN TRYING TO LINK THIS FOR ALREADY AN HOUR.

Delete re download (on the one I want to be transfer to) doesn't work.

Searching net, they give me no help.

I give up on supercell games. I always loose my account on the end.
sign out of your game centre, when you open CR and the game centre pop up comes, click cancel. Repeat a few times and i should stop coming up.

Aunos
03-29-2016, 08:10 AM
sign out of your game centre, when you open CR and the game centre pop up comes, click cancel. Repeat a few times and i should stop coming up.

I did it like 10 times already. is it not enough???

- - - Updated - - -

I think I know the problem. I might have attached my Game Center with the acc I want my other acc to be transferred.

And apparently it's permanent.

Rip