PDA

View Full Version : Motivational speech

Polar
03-29-2016, 09:55 AM
I need to perform a motivational speech to my classmates, I need to come up with a good topic, write the whole speech and then perform it this week.
Well, I haven't actually comr up with anything yet. I think the dead line is this thursday. Ugh.

I need some help, give me some topics for the speech

(No I won't straight up copy a suggestion, I'll tweak it a bit)

Scribe
03-29-2016, 10:03 AM
I need some specifics. What grade are you in and what is the assignment specifically? Do you have to get people excited about something or do you need to convince people to do something?

xxgrowzz
03-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Maybe a speech about 'don't be lazy in life'? I find that topic interesting, because I am a lazy person and not just me, I believe there many lazy people in this world.

Who knows if you do the speech about that topic, you may bring your classmate into a bright future:rolleyes:

Polar
03-29-2016, 06:45 PM
I need some specifics. What grade are you in and what is the assignment specifically? Do you have to get people excited about something or do you need to convince people to do something?

Not sure how grading goes in your country. But in finnish grading i'm at the 8th grade, 15 years old. And ye i need to convince people to do something

ArmanBzc
03-29-2016, 06:47 PM
How to be successful in life..?
or
Being successful in life..

PiZaHuTt
03-29-2016, 06:48 PM
Hehe

just one growtopian
03-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Gosh i still have nightmares about those presentations we had at the 8th grade:ninja:

I absolutely hate being in front of people. Luckily i barely passed them all so i didn't have to do them again.

Metalwire
03-29-2016, 08:08 PM
As our resources deplete so does our humanity both mentally and physically. What we have wasted and destroyed has given us the karma that will soon be the destruction of earth.what we do is what we make and why we make is what destroys. So this is my speech I will tell you once Go help the earth because there's only one. Companies you see them everywhere greedy as can be. There only purpose is to get rich and invest,and they control the harmful factors that are being produced,but we can do better then them. We can make a change that they won't regret because if they want to continue to live they need to sustain and keep the earth at it's core. We may be just humans but we can make a major difference, unfortunelty the ignorance they had been influence through many people as well as the technological era has given us a look at the earth in the future. So wake up and look up because there's only one ,Thank you(Applause)

Tweety6ird
03-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Try making a speech on listening to yourself more often, and doing something because you want to, not because others are doing it and you feel pressured to do it.
It's an "overused" topic, but the stage of life you're in is crucial in the choices that you make for yourself. At that age, everything you do will affect the "future you" and if you have a strong point, or you're strong in performing in front of other people, it could make a difference to some people who are lost in who they are, and can help them realize what are the steps necessary to become who they want to be.

If only it wasn't motivational, but rather informative, I had the idea of doing an "Is magic real" speech, but I didn't have the guts to do it. Still angry at myself for not picking it.

Scribe
03-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Not sure how grading goes in your country. But in finnish grading i'm at the 8th grade, 15 years old. And ye i need to convince people to do something

Okay, now I get it. Here're a few ideas:

-Convince someone to talk to their crush
-Convince someone to get good grades because their furniture depends on it
-Convince someone to try news things
-Convince someone that they're a good person

That's all I got. Hope this helps!

AntoDecay
03-29-2016, 10:22 PM
I don't really know what country you live and attend school in but If it were me, I might do the importance of voting.

Plus you could bring up Trump and it would be funny. or serious.

Minecraftpee
03-29-2016, 10:33 PM

persuade them to keep finland clean always and if you see somone littering say plaeas epick that up or maybe if you see garbage not in its place put it in the garbage

ElectroDream
03-29-2016, 10:42 PM
I've got a good (IMO) topic, about how you should turn negative things in life into positive things. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

persuade them to keep finland clean always and if you see somone littering say plaeas epick that up or maybe if you see garbage not in its place put it in the garbage

When my classmate(s) deliver(s) that kind of speech, I usually be like: "umg i know pls staph and get out". Idk, that's like... Mainstream. .-.

Playerdereclaim
03-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Hehe

Main reason i couldn't be a teacher.
Wait... it would be easier to spot i was lying.

Hippohello2
03-29-2016, 11:24 PM

Wat... I look at your age and grade but realized you were in finland. her in america, in 8th grade, you are 13.