PDA

View Full Version : Recording and editing software (Help)

Edvoid20
03-29-2016, 12:33 PM
So lately i've got a brand new pc, but i have no editing software nor any recording software. Could anyone help me out? I don't want any recording software, were there is a watermark, also i need a good editing software.

Or could someone let me use their key? :sweatdrop:

Thanks,
Edward.

Toast100
03-29-2016, 01:27 PM
You can always use OBS and if you have Nvidia graphics card you should use nvenc.

Pizzaman
03-29-2016, 03:28 PM
So lately i've got a brand new pc, but i have no editing software nor any recording software. Could anyone help me out? I don't want any recording software, were there is a watermark, also i need a good editing software.

Thanks,
Edward.

Camtasia Studio is a great recorder and editor, but you do have to pay for it.
Luckily, it is quite easy to pirate, but you can find out how to do that yourself. :rolleyes:

Lain
03-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Just get Sony Vegas Pro 13 and Dxtory. They cost a ton but there are OTHER ways to get them for free. Send me a message and I'll help you out.

craft3d
03-29-2016, 06:50 PM
You can always use OBS and if you have Nvidia graphics card you should use nvenc.

Didn't you mean Shadowplay?

DynPlaysGT
03-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Best recording software; record your screen with a low resolution phone.
Best editing software; YouTube Video Editor.
:rolleyes::crazy:

Jet
03-29-2016, 07:07 PM
If it leaves a watermark, try to just crop it out.

That could cut out gameplay, it is just easier to get one that doesn't have a watermark.

Jellorium
03-30-2016, 12:07 AM
Too be honest I am a content creator for school.
We all use the fraps screen recorder, i can give you a copy of our schools liscence.
For video editing us videopad, once trial is over uninstall and reinstall.

abt79
03-30-2016, 12:08 AM
MS Movie Maker

Toast100
03-30-2016, 02:19 AM
Didn't you mean Shadowplay?
No i didn't.

Scribe
03-30-2016, 10:47 AM

Thanks,
Edward.

I found this video that shows you Windows new built-in screen recorder. I'll put the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPbr1mRDuo