PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Bully or have you Been Bullied

DeathAngelz
09-24-2013, 04:13 AM
Have you been bullied or Have you been a Bully?
:ninja::panic:

Timewarper
09-24-2013, 04:17 AM
I've only been bullied by a kid that's way smaller than me (but that small kid can pack a punch!)

Fuzzy Peach
09-24-2013, 04:37 AM
kindergarten to grade 1, worst kid you will ever see! I was very disrespect to all my elders and adults and pretty much everyone, also very "dumb" because I won't listen to teacher, i guess that is why I took grade one twice :rolleyes: (I think). And yes I WAS a Bully! When I moved here to Canada I took grade 1 again and started to behave because my Mom was sick of me and the calls from the office. Mom said that I was the most disrespectful she ever saw in her life :D, but she still loves me. I lived with my grandma and grandpa the time I lived in China (Should have mention that earlier :sweatdrop:) and they call from time to time saying that people there asking where I was. :)

P.S I have or not know when someone is bullying me

DeathAngelz
09-24-2013, 05:04 AM
I was a Bully in 1/2/5/6 Grade becuae idk why but i was just mad at everyone especially the teachers i was put in a box in 2nd grade(I have AD/HD and bi-polar)So i always have to be doing something Tapping my fingers moving my feet aslong as I'm in some sort of motion. I was bullied in 3/5/6/7(By the way I'm in 8th grade at the moment)

Timewarper
09-24-2013, 05:31 AM
All this saddens me, it makes me feel like my feelings are almost 14422
To explain, hopefully you guys already stopped.....

Boomer
09-24-2013, 05:24 PM
I have a ferocious temper, but that only happens if you reeeaallllyyyyy p*** me off. The I'm like this guy for the next 2 hours:http://www.cool-chaos.com/images/products/168704.jpg

Most of the time I have a pretty mellow personality though.

MSM
09-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I've never been bullied ( Well yes, a long time ago ) and I've never been a bully. People don't bully me anymore because I take kickboxing and they know I can beat them up.

Ilikecats
09-24-2013, 07:55 PM
I never bulled. I got bulled by some but I got him suspadid from school