PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: How was your school year?

Mijuki04
03-31-2016, 01:37 AM
Another school year has ended. Preparing for new classmates, teachers and much more surprises.
But for now, let's talk about the past. How was your school year? Was there an embarrassing moment you want to talk about? Reply in the comments below, maybe I can help!

Happy Summer vacation! (If you have one)

TorBolt_
03-31-2016, 01:39 AM
MY summer vacation starts in the end of june (around 2 1/2 months from now). But currently it's going okay, I've always been your average C - B student nothings changed and I can't wait for summer.

Mijuki04
03-31-2016, 01:56 AM
MY summer vacation starts in the end of june (around 2 1/2 months from now). But currently it's going okay, I've always been your average C - B student nothings changed and I can't wait for summer.

Haha, all of us are excited for the summer. But mine's starting.

|ThyLuigi|
03-31-2016, 02:15 AM
"was"

Yeah, the last quarter of the school year started a couple weeks ago for me.

REGISORD
03-31-2016, 04:05 AM
4th quarter JUST started for me...

Joshcat
03-31-2016, 04:09 AM
School started 3 months ago for me

SpeedFreakz
03-31-2016, 04:15 AM
I just want to kill myself after I finish my school...

BudderMeow
03-31-2016, 04:21 AM
I'd say it's no big deal.

My mom basically yelled at me to participate in the orchestra concerts to raise my grades and help out but since she never goes because she has to go to work and I don't like being forced to do something, I lost interest in orchestra.

That one kid that tells me to be more confident and talk more finally stopped telling me everyday.

I made a couple new friends, which is a big achievement to a shy introvert like me.

Those kids that kept yelling at me to kick the soccer ball in P.E and caused my depression stopped bossing me around but one of them is in my class again.

Mijuki04
03-31-2016, 04:41 AM
I was surpised that some of you just started school. Oh well..

kwj340
03-31-2016, 05:09 AM
Well I mean i start my 3rd school this year on friday. I miss the 1st school greatly. So, it hasn't gone too well. But I also have another approximately 9 weeks of school left.

genpasaporte922
03-31-2016, 06:37 AM
Just got a 3rd Honorable Mention award and got medals. And also got a new laptop.

ElectroDream
03-31-2016, 06:45 AM
Not bad, but my bestie has been absent for a week at school. Looking forward to see her come back. ._.

As usual, in class I listen to teacher lecturing while getting all the homeworks done (this somehow works well) or draw a Kirby on my table. School ends in a month or so...

Its Daniel
03-31-2016, 06:55 AM
Happy and Depressing at the same time.
And it ended last week so I'm happy.

Happymeep
03-31-2016, 07:19 AM
My summer vacation doesn't start for a few months.

Ceyx_GrowT
03-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Not bad, but my bestie has been absent for a week at school. Looking forward to see her come back. ._.

As usual, in class I listen to teacher lecturing while getting all the homeworks done (this somehow works well) or draw a Kirby on my table. School ends in a month or so...
National exam coming soon! :panic:

Mijuki04
03-31-2016, 08:23 AM

Haha, bestfriends will never separate. And glad to hear that school will end in a month! Hold on there.

Happy and Depressing at the same time.
And it ended last week so I'm happy.
Why depressing? Haha, glad to hear you are happy and school's over.

My summer vacation doesn't start for a few months.
Woah, there. Time passes by in a snap! The next thing you saw it, it's vacation time already!

National exam coming soon! :panic:
Oh boy, that's tough! Good luck! Here's a tip, think of your inspiration (Family, friends, *Girlfriend*) it will help you motivate on your exam.

PixieKawaii
03-31-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm already dying from term 1. and my mid years are in 3weeks time.

grapezzzz19
03-31-2016, 11:13 AM
my 3rd quarter just ended
people are out of school already?

Polar
03-31-2016, 11:13 AM
my vacation starts somewhere in the early June.

but yea my grades are decent IMO and I love my classmates :D

MrHappy
03-31-2016, 11:16 AM
My summer vacation is coming soon but its going pretty good I guess Let's get excited bros its end of the semester!

Mijuki04
03-31-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm already dying from term 1. and my mid years are in 3weeks time.
Just believe it yourself, I know you can do it!

my 3rd quarter just ended
people are out of school already?
Haha, here in the Philippines it is. Time to chill and go out of town!

my vacation starts somewhere in the early June.

but yea my grades are decent IMO and I love my classmates :D
Early June will be our first day of classes! Good job on those grades. And who doesn't love their classmates! : D

My summer vacation is coming soon but its going pretty good I guess Let's get excited bros its end of the semester!
Hold on a little more, bud! : D

adrianlau
03-31-2016, 09:32 PM
Well, I was eating when someone told a really funny joke. I laughed and you can imagine what happened next with all the food in my mouth.

smartsmile
03-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Those kids that kept yelling at me to kick the soccer ball in P.E and caused my depression

lmao what please explain

Tweety6ird
03-31-2016, 10:18 PM
It's slowly going downhill lol. Maintaining an 85%+ in everything, but I'm starting to become lazy this semester, and it's only like halfway done. Still a few more months until summer /cry.

Mijuki04
04-01-2016, 12:39 AM
I'd say it's no big deal.

My mom basically yelled at me to participate in the orchestra concerts to raise my grades and help out but since she never goes because she has to go to work and I don't like being forced to do something, I lost interest in orchestra.

That one kid that tells me to be more confident and talk more finally stopped telling me everyday.

I made a couple new friends, which is a big achievement to a shy introvert like me.

Those kids that kept yelling at me to kick the soccer ball in P.E and caused my depression stopped bossing me around but one of them is in my class again.
I guess that kkd is only helping you. But atleast you have new friends, new people to talk to!
I think you should start a new leaf next school year. Talk to him/her, he/she might be your friend.... Or even better BESTFRIEND!

Well, I was eating when someone told a really funny joke. I laughed and you can imagine what happened next with all the food in my mouth.
I really don't get the connection between the question to this thread to what you are saying, haha. Nice to know, though. Mind telling us what was the joke?:rolleyes:

It's slowly going downhill lol. Maintaining an 85%+ in everything, but I'm starting to become lazy this semester, and it's only like halfway done. Still a few more months until summer /cry.
Hold on there! Anyways, laziness will not help you in your life, laziness will block the right path to your success. If you want to be successful, you better give these few months your best shot!

SilversoulX
04-01-2016, 12:43 AM

lol same, I get C to B and never got an A.

To OP:
Third Term has started and hopefully I'm not screwing up or slacking off.

iCro
04-01-2016, 03:46 AM
4th quarter JUST started for me...

Grumpy karkat :rolleyes:
Anyway, it is...saddening :cry: