PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Obama Vs. Romney REMATCH

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Just a little game between me and timewarper.
Dont bother with it.
YOUR MOVE OBAMA.

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 12:40 AM

MISSION OBAMA coming soon 2014

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 12:42 AM

14476 HAHAHAHA.
More like Mission: RAISE GAS PRICES!

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 12:44 AM

I'm Obama man

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 12:48 AM

I'm Obama man

I'm AQUAROMNEY

TheFanoftech
09-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Gas Prices?

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm AQUAROMNEY

What about this?14480

Achievement unlocked: totally own

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 12:59 AM
What about this?14480

What about this?
ACHIVEMENT UNLOCKED- LIAR!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Gas Prices?

-.- GET OUT NOW

KillerXD
09-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Dont bother with it.
YOUR MOVE OBAMA.

14476 HAHAHAHA.
More like Mission: RAISE GAS PRICES!

I'm Obama man

I'm AQUAROMNEY

What about this?14480

http://www.camaraous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/qotd1-laughing.gif

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 01:03 AM
http://www.camaraous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/qotd1-laughing.gif

DONT LAUGH AT POLITICS!
I WILL BUY YOU!

SuperJ
09-25-2013, 01:58 AM
Dont bother with it.
YOUR MOVE OBAMA.
This is a very silly thread guys, there is no point in posting president face offs, this is Growtopia, not the election of the president of the United States.:sweatdrop:

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 02:01 AM
This is a very silly thread guys, there is no point in posting president face offs, this is Growtopia, not the election of the president of the United States.:sweatdrop:

CORRECTION: This is a very silly thread, and it has no point, but this is the TAVERN, so im posting this nonsense anyway :sweatdrop:

SuperJ
09-25-2013, 02:05 AM
CORRECTION: This is a very silly thread, and it has no point, but this is the TAVERN, so im posting this nonsense anyway :sweatdrop:
Well let's stop before this "thread" get's into a obama meme contest.

Tin
09-25-2013, 02:15 AM

I was actually enjoying reading it.

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 02:21 AM

We are just posting funny faces of politics =__= so says Obama's mom, MBAMA!14483

- - - Updated - - -

And me a fish are just enjoying ourselves. Hmmmm maybe he gaveup HEUEHUEHEUE! Ze Obama army has won again! Funny though, i always thought Obama's rage door kick was dumb for him, but it's funny :D your move MITTEN Romney! Heheheheheheheh

optimuswhat
09-25-2013, 02:49 AM

http://global3.memecdn.com/barack-obama-strikes-again_o_782271.jpg

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 02:53 AM

Even this big eared guy couldn't hear you! Lol!

optimuswhat
09-25-2013, 02:59 AM

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12397427.4728/cp,375x360,s,ffffff.jpg

Yeah I'm a jerk.

minha1234
09-25-2013, 04:39 AM
This is the best:

How about 14488?

syrup
09-25-2013, 11:07 AM
It's not best to discuss politics in mixed company, we have a different opinion for everything.

GoonCrafter
09-25-2013, 11:40 AM
ಠ_ಠ

bankiia
09-25-2013, 02:14 PM

i take offense to this picture :excl: (vote player3d3 for mod teehee)

Boomer
09-25-2013, 04:38 PM

That would be freakin' hilarious.

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 08:08 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/barack-obama-strikes-again_o_782271.jpg

OPTIMUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIDING WITH THE ENEMY?!?
lulz

- - - Updated - - -

We are just posting funny faces of politics =__= so says Obama's mom, MBAMA!14483

- - - Updated - - -

And me a fish are just enjoying ourselves. Hmmmm maybe he gaveup HEUEHUEHEUE! Ze Obama army has won again! Funny though, i always thought Obama's rage door kick was dumb for him, but it's funny :D your move MITTEN Romney! Heheheheheheheh

HOW COULD YOU OBAMA?
Mitt Romney for president~

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 08:14 PM

Trophy unlocked: come up with a good comeback
75g

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Trophy unlocked: come up with a good comeback
75g

GOOD?
Wow, Obama, You really are a liar!

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 08:35 PM
GOOD?
Wow, Obama, You really are a liar!

Hey....you already used that14570
Get it? Instead of all by myself, it's
Obama myself. HAHAHAHAH

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey....you already used that14570
Get it? Instead of all by myself, it's
Obama myself. HAHAHAHAH

Are you also Going to crush the dreams of children?
(was to post pic, but couldnt.) http://www.bet.com/news/features/vote-2012/news/politics/photos/2012/09/the-best-and-worst-obama-and-romney-memes/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_2.flipfeature.dimg/092012-politic-best-and-worst-romney-obama-memes-obama-2.jpggoing

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Are you also Going to crush the dreams of children?
(was to post pic, but couldnt.) http://www.bet.com/news/features/vote-2012/news/politics/photos/2012/09/the-best-and-worst-obama-and-romney-memes/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_2.flipfeature.dimg/092012-politic-best-and-worst-romney-obama-memes-obama-2.jpggoing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH more like give them candy and lead them into my white van, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH more like give them candy and lead them into my white van, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, this van?
I saw it near the white house @.@

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Oh, this van?
I saw it near the white house @.@

Wrong dear child, it looked like this14577

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Wrong dear child, it looked like this14577

Oh, I just Bought that van!
(And I legit sold candy in it. Gourmet candy. $500 per piece. No kids came ._.)

trice
09-25-2013, 09:30 PM

This is what you you did. Stopped the ducks from migrating west.

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:32 PM

This is what you you did. Stopped the ducks from migrating west.

OH GOD.
D:

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Why is everybody just invading our fun? =__=

megaman01
09-25-2013, 09:38 PM

NO! THIS IS THE TANKED FORUMS! We are NOT here to discuss some some growtopia crap, but we are here TO DISCUSS WHATEVER WE WANT!

I JUST threw the hammer on you.

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Oh, I just Bought that van!
(And I legit sold candy in it. Gourmet candy. $500 per piece. No kids came ._.)

That face reminds me of MITTIEN Rome! 14580

- - - Updated - - -

NO! THIS IS THE TANKED FORUMS! We are NOT here to discuss some some growtopia crap, but we are here TO DISCUSS WHATEVER WE WANT!

This is the tavern =__=

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:49 PM

Oh?
:sweatdrop:

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 09:50 PM
NOOOOOOOO our battle is ruined!

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:51 PM
NOOOOOOOO our battle is ruined!

Just post a pic to start it from where we left off XD

Joeyss
09-25-2013, 09:54 PM
No wonder why you two have over 300 posts and haven't even been here for a month.

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 09:57 PM
No wonder why you two have over 300 posts and haven't even been here for a month.

Correction:
This is the tavern.
We can talk about whatever we want.
WE ALSO REPLY TO LIKE, EVERYTHING.
If you don't like our battle, go hit that ignore button! :D
You may join if you'd like XD

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 10:02 PM
May I join? Give me a charector.

Obamas wife, michelle.
XD

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 10:12 PM

One does not just mess with me.

Whats with your arms, woman?!?

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 10:15 PM
A man named Mitt Romney

Was feeling quite sour

Because he'd locked himself in

The top room of his tower

With no electricity

And no form of power

Not so much as a mirror

A sink or a shower

And he was there for much longer

Than minutes and hours

Poor old Ray Punzel

Lived all alone

Far away from anyone

He did not have a phone

And after a day

He started to moan

To a bird who had perched

On his windowsill of stone

The bird watched his beard grow

While he grumbled and groaned

For many long years

He felt hunger and pain

The bird brought him worms

And when it rained he drank rain

His waistline receded

And he went quite insane

While his beard kept on growing

To the length of a train

But a plan to save Ray

Had formed inside the bird's brain

The bird disappeared

For almost a week

Which made Ray more sad

More hopeless and bleak

But to his surprise

When he was feeling most weak

A noise came to his ears -

He heard someone speak!

And Ray was so happy

A tear ran down his cheek

Outside in the distance

A man had appeared

With the bird on his shoulder

Ray's window he neared

“Ray Punzel, Ray Punzel

Let down your long beard

A little bird tells me

You've been stuck there for years”

If Ray hadn't forgotten how

He would have cheered

Ray gathered his beard

Which now filled his lair

He threw it out of the window

And it fell through the air

It hit the ground with a thud

And made the mystery man stare

Who then climbed up Ray's whiskers

Instead of using the stairs

He was shocked when he saw

Ray's room was so bare

The bird he had found

A locksmith by trade

Who opened Ray's door

Which was sturdily made

And Ray ran down the stairs

And into the glade

And as he jumped up for joy

His good mood did fade

Because a key

Fell right out of

His pocket.
lol?

trice
09-25-2013, 10:18 PM
lol?

Mitt's move!

NinjafishSwag
09-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Mitt's move!

This never happened^^^

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 10:31 PM
OBAMA TIME stop, obama time, DUN DUN DUN DUNAAAAAA 14584

- - - Updated - - -

So what we are having fun, oh sorry you must have been born without, F U N means the enjoyment or excitement of feeling from one another.

minha1234
09-25-2013, 10:41 PM
This is worse than RedwoodGirl Aeropostale. If you're going to have fun, at least follow the rules. If you say that this is not spamming, well, that's pretty biased. The RTSoft Forums are to talk about anything, as long as it obeys the rules.
Spammers, shall be shot. More than half of the posts on this thread is just made by two people, posting pictures of political memes, back and forth.

Go have fun on Growtopia.

(This doesn't really matter, but said two people both said that they would probably quit... They apparently changed their mind.)

EDIT:
Am I one of them?

No.

trice
09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
This is worse than RedwoodGirl Aeropostale. If you're going to have fun, at least follow the rules. If you say that this is not spamming, well, that's pretty biased. The RTSoft Forums are to talk about anything, as long as it obeys the rules.
Spammers, shall be shot. More than half of the posts on this thread is just made by two people, posting pictures of political memes, back and forth.

(This doesn't really matter, but said two people both said that they would probably quit... They apparently changed their mind.)

Am I one of them?

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 12:35 AM

EDIT:

No.

Actually having fun on growtopia is the main reason I thought of quitting 14591
Besides if YOU classify this as spam, then why are people on here having fun? Like tin said he actually enjoyed these, this is not considered "spam" because nobody has joined in on this with us, so if this "spam" is getting annoying just ignore in stead of pointing out a false statement, like the yomama jokes going off on the broadcasts and sbs lately? This is just the same thing but having FUN.

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 12:40 AM

EDIT:

No.

I love you too minha :D

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 12:42 AM
I love you too minha :D

That's all I gotta say to that response.

minha1234
09-26-2013, 05:25 AM
Actually having fun on growtopia is the main reason I thought of quitting 14591
Besides if YOU classify this as spam, then why are people on here having fun? Like tin said he actually enjoyed these, this is not considered "spam" because nobody has joined in on this with us, so if this "spam" is getting annoying just ignore in stead of pointing out a false statement, like the yomama jokes going off on the broadcasts and sbs lately? This is just the same thing but having FUN.

Do you think that the meaning of spam is somethung that nobody likes? Because, that is terribly wrong. It doesn't matter if people enjoy it or not. That doesn't change the fact that it is unnecessary.

What makes you think that it is a false statement? Or, rather, what makes you think that it isn't spam? Please state your reasons.

There are various ways to have fun, even on the forums, without posting 3+ pages full of memes and one-liners. (I disgaree with you comparing the RTSoft Forums with the broadcasts, you know that they are different, both literally and not.

iCat
09-26-2013, 05:28 AM
You know, you should listen to people sometimes you two. *cough* Ninja fish and Time Warper. There has been nothing but useless spam, don't become arepostal. :)

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 05:36 AM
You know, you should listen to people sometime you two. *cough* ninja fish and timewarper. There has been nothing but useless spam, don't become arepostal :)

Eh, idk why he made a separate thread to it...could have done pms 14611
I think he just made a separate thread so people could laugh and amuse themselves...

- - - Updated - - -

It's not best to discuss politics in mixed company, we have a different opinion for everything.

We are not discussing them we are just having fun with our favorite memes :D

iCat
09-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Eh, idk why he made a separate thread to it...could have done pms 14611
I think he just made a separate thread so people could laugh and amuse themselves...

What are you even talking about.. Also STOP with the meme's, honesly their not funny, they are creepy faces with writing. Just Stop.
Yes you can have fun but to a certain decree, 3 pages of useless spam and memes' isn't fun its annoying spam. I still can't believe i went through every page, waste of time.

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Do you think that the meaning of spam is somethung that nobody likes? Because, that is terribly wrong. It doesn't matter if people enjoy it or not. That doesn't change the fact that it is unnecessary.

What makes you think that it is a false statement? Or, rather, what makes you think that it isn't spam? Please state your reasons.

There are various ways to have fun, even on the forums, without posting 3+ pages full of memes and one-liners. (I disgaree with you comparing the RTSoft Forums with the broadcasts, you know that they are different, both literally and not.

Well I have a bad case of a short-term memory and a disabled brain that can't remember basically anything, thanks for proving how much of an idiot I am 14612

- - - Updated - - -

Am I one of them?

One of them? Are you trying to prove that we are jerks? You did participate, so don't shift the blame you participated in, life lesson

ynot01
09-26-2013, 05:48 AM
Just post a pic to start it from where we left off XD

I just interupted you. Umad?

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 05:49 AM
What are you even talking about.. Also STOP with the meme's, honesly their not funny, they are creepy faces with writing. Just Stop.
Yes you can have fun but to a certain decree, 3 pages of useless spam and memes' isn't fun its annoying spam. I still can't believe i went through every page, waste of time.

I'm talking about I don't even know why he made a thread about this, and mentioned my name, I was not expecting this at all, just a little fun on pms.i also like how I just got ditched behind to save your behind ninja. And I do so much memes because they make me laugh harder than ever, and they bring back memories of when my bro first showed me a meme (last year with us till he's going to college) so I inharited this odd thing to always talk and post about memes.....

Jack Bowe
09-26-2013, 05:55 AM
Everybody makes mistakes.
This is one of them.
You could simply apologise, and we would forgive you, as you are taking responsibility for your actions, simply arguing will make nothing good.
Just admit you may have been in the wrong, as you may have.
And Minha1234 was saying 2 of the people supposedly quit, not participated in this. Trice was not one of them.
You just need to learn to be more cautious when you post, I did around 100 Posts of SPAM when I was new to the RTSoft Forums, but I decided to become more mature, and start helping those who are in need, and here was the best way to do it, so I did, I help everyday, if I do something wrong I accept it.
I apologise, you will be forgiven. Life, is about forgiveness. But only very few times, you do not get unlimited chances, but apologising sincerely and taking responsibility will get you further in life, by learning from your mistakes, instead of repeating them.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 06:03 AM
This is one of them.
You could simply apologise, and we would forgive you, as you are taking responsibility for your actions, simply arguing will make nothing good.
And Minha1234 was saying 2 of the people supposedly quit, not participated in this. Trice was not one of them.
You just need to learn to be more cautious when you post, I did around 100 Posts of SPAM when I was new to the RTSoft Forums, but I decided to become more mature, and start helping those who are in need, and here was the best way to do it, so I did, I help everyday, if I do something wrong I accept it.
I apologise, you will be forgiven. Life, is about forgiveness. But only very few times, you do not get unlimited chances, but apologising sincerely and taking responsibility will get you further in life, by learning from your mistakes, instead of repeating them.

I'm still wondering why on earth he made a thread *facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

Well then, anybody who thought we are complete idiotic spammers, I apologize sincerely, I have no idea about ninja fish (who just had to leave me behind to fend for him). And yes I almost quit because I couldn't change my password, and somebody found out my password, when I accidentally gave a hint about it, (didn't realize it was a hint!) but I got my pass changed so I didn't quit. Once again to everybody i had annoyed constantly and "spammed" I'm very sorry. And about the meme thing, I'll stop do it just so I don't make people mad, (better not to have people mad then remember your brother I guess?) I'm still going to ask why ninja just had to make a thread on this....if you don't forgive my idiot self right away I understand (and yes I really have a bad thinking/remembering system) And if your thinking we just did this for a better posting rank, YOUR WRONG, we just wanted to bring some laughs and chuckles to each other and the readers.

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 06:14 PM

And instead of giving a complaint about my memes IGNORE ME ITS SOMETHING I LOVE TO DO, and it's the internet what do you expect? Lollipops and giant candy?

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 07:59 PM

Well, I am just having a little fun.
Its not growtopia, its the tavern :sweatdrop:
We can stop, Nobody needs to attack me for having a little fun XD
(not directed towards icat, so don't eat me :C)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still wondering why on earth he made a thread *facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

Well then, anybody who thought we are complete idiotic spammers, I apologize sincerely, I have no idea about ninja fish (who just had to leave me behind to fend for him). And yes I almost quit because I couldn't change my password, and somebody found out my password, when I accidentally gave a hint about it, (didn't realize it was a hint!) but I got my pass changed so I didn't quit. Once again to everybody i had annoyed constantly and "spammed" I'm very sorry. And about the meme thing, I'll stop do it just so I don't make people mad, (better not to have people mad then remember your brother I guess?) I'm still going to ask why ninja just had to make a thread on this....if you don't forgive my idiot self right away I understand (and yes I really have a bad thinking/remembering system) And if your thinking we just did this for a better posting rank, YOUR WRONG, we just wanted to bring some laughs and chuckles to each other and the readers.
No need to lecture them, some people enjoyed it.
It was not offensive, it was just a little game.
And if anybody wants to get mad, get mad at me.
Im not here to become a mod, I'm here to enjoy myself :p

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
This is one of them.

I do apologise, But to be fair, This IS the tavern.
I had fun with it, I didnt ask for people to get involved.
It was a fun way to brighten peoples day.
I guess im in that "Spam phase"
By the way, who is this Aeropostale?

trice
09-26-2013, 08:17 PM
I participated a little to. I am truly sorry and I do take my word for my actions.

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Lets let this die out, I dont need to be yelled at for this post anymore.
:cry:

Jack Bowe
09-26-2013, 08:45 PM
I do apologise, But to be fair, This IS the tavern.
I had fun with it, I didnt ask for people to get involved.
It was a fun way to brighten peoples day.
I guess im in that "Spam phase"
By the way, who is this Aeropostale?

Sorry for re opening this but Aeropostale was apparently RedWoodGirl, who is a Growtopian.
Who went around posting on pretty much every post to up her post count.
Some people thought she was a spammer, others thought she was helpful.
She got a model image of Google as an avatar, but understandable as you do not want to reveal too much information, online.
Just check her profile out.

Cloudier
09-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Lets let this die out, I dont need to be yelled at for this post anymore.
:cry:

This thread is not spam! I disagree with all those people who think Ninja and Time are 'wrong', because they're not! This thread has every right to be here. You guys need to understand that you're not always right...just because you don't like someone, it doesn't mean you have to bash him on everything they do. :sweatdrop:

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Sorry for re opening this but Aeropostale was apparently RedWoodGirl, who is a Growtopian.
Who went around posting on pretty much every post to up her post count.
Some people thought she was a spammer, others thought she was helpful.
She got a model image of Google as an avatar, but understandable as you do not want to reveal too much information, online.
Just check her profile out.

Well truthfully, I dont like having a high post count.
I reply to like, everything ;-;
It would be nice if seth or hamumu were to chop half of my replies and posts off of this forum :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is not spam! I disagree with all those people who think Ninja and Time are 'wrong', because they're not! This thread has every right to be here. You guys need to understand that you're not always right...just because you don't like someone, it doesn't mean you have to bash him on everything they do. :sweatdrop:

Exactly. Take a look at the improper english contest.
2x as bad as this.

Jack Bowe
09-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Well truthfully, I dont like having a high post count.
I reply to like, everything ;-;
It would be nice if seth or hamumu were to chop half of my replies and posts off of this forum :sweatdrop:

If you are so bothered about it, you could deleted all of your comments, and just leave the Thread as a post, that would cut down some, but it is your choice.

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 08:52 PM
If you are so bothered about it, you could deleted all of your comments, and just leave the Thread as a post, that would cut down some, but it is your choice.

I CAN DO THAT?!?!
:eek:

Magicalfishy
09-26-2013, 09:04 PM
This may be spam, BUT DANG IT MADE ME LAUGH IRL SO HARDCORE! :yeah::panic::o

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 09:44 PM
This may be spam, BUT DANG IT MADE ME LAUGH IRL SO HARDCORE! :yeah::panic::o

Lol Ikr :D

minha1234
09-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol Ikr :D

If you do not want to have a high post count, you do not need to post something like "Lol Ikr :D"...

Anyway, Aeropostale... is.. RedwoodGirlAeropostale. People sucked up to her because she had a model as her profile picture, and said that it was her, and also because she posted on a lot of things, a lot of times. Some of her posts included saying "Lol [insert whatever slang people use on the Internet]" and other one-liners. Some even recommended her to become a moderator, even if she had joined 2 days ago and had like, 300+ posts. Then someone revealed the truth about her profile picture and people started bashing her, even if they were the ones who sucked up to her before the truth was revealed. This proves that on the Internet, all you need is a pretty face and people will start agreeing with you and worship you. But yeah, we haven't really heard from her ever since, instead, her supposed "sister", RedwoodGirl, posted about how Aeropostale was crying beside her and all that. If you want to get more information, search up Aeropostale on the search bar.

NinjafishSwag
09-26-2013, 11:04 PM
If you do not want to have a high post count, you do not need to post something like "Lol Ikr :D"...

Anyway, Aeropostale... is.. RedwoodGirlAeropostale. People sucked up to her because she had a model as her profile picture, and said that it was her, and also because she posted on a lot of things, a lot of times. Some of her posts included saying "Lol [insert whatever slang people use on the Internet]" and other one-liners. Some even recommended her to become a moderator, even if she had joined 2 days ago and had like, 300+ posts. Then someone revealed the truth about her profile picture and people started bashing her, even if they were the ones who sucked up to her before the truth was revealed. This proves that on the Internet, all you need is a pretty face and people will start agreeing with you and worship you. But yeah, we haven't really heard from her ever since, instead, her supposed "sister", RedwoodGirl, posted about how Aeropostale was crying beside her and all that. If you want to get more information, search up Aeropostale on the search bar.
I think that is enough info.
And ill try not to reply so much :sweatdrop:

Cloudier
09-27-2013, 12:48 AM

You know what, minha? Not everyone liked her just for her good looks. She brought so much happiness to the forums. She helped the forums in a huge way, and we just didn't appreciate it. We saw all the bad things, when we should've been looking at all the great things she did for the forums. Who cares if she's RedWoodGirl? It's better than having a bunch of straight up jerks.