PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thing I've ever seen in football

bigjohn
09-25-2013, 01:59 AM
So last week my highschool football team went up against another team in our second game. I saw the weirdest thing I've ever seen in football. Their quarterback was ambidextrous!(he could use both left and right hand). Sometimes he'd throw the ball left handed and sometimes right handed. So yeah... It was really weird and everyone I've told/was there and saw it, have never seen that before.

Tin
09-25-2013, 02:16 AM
So last week my highschool football team went up against another team in our second game. I saw the weirdest thing I've ever seen in football. Their quarterback was ambidextrous!(he could use both left and right hand). Sometimes he'd throw the ball left handed and sometimes right handed. So yeah... It was really weird and everyone I've told/was there and saw it, have never seen that before.

Dude that's pretty crazy!

I bet that made him a killer player?

did you guys win?

- - - Updated - - -

And HEY im in your signature!!!! :o

bigjohn
09-25-2013, 02:22 AM
Dude that's pretty crazy!

I bet that made him a killer player?

did you guys win?

- - - Updated - - -

And HEY im in your signature!!!! :o

He actually wasn't all that good it was just really freaky. And no we didn't win we suck lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes you're in my signature. Nice quote btw.

Tin
09-25-2013, 02:24 AM
He actually wasn't all that good it was just really freaky. And no we didn't win we suck lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes you're in my signature. Nice quote btw.

That's pretty cool though.
That he can do things like that!

Aww that's too bad!!
We actually just won our last game on Friday against the Pasco Bulldogs.

Homecoming Game this Friday and I am PUMPED!!!

BlasterXT
09-25-2013, 03:31 AM
Bigjohn: Hey Europe!

Europe: What?

Bigjohn: Foooooooooooooot baaaaaaaall

Europe: *rages*

It's a joke about how the sports are named and errrrm yeah. American football vs football..

bigjohn
09-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Me and America: it's called football

Europe and everyone else: should be called HandEgg

Timewarper
09-25-2013, 03:48 AM
It's not that odd to me, since my dad can work perfect with both hands. Odd though none of us can do it.....but in football case he can! I really don't know *facepalm*

Boomer
09-25-2013, 11:32 PM
Me and America: it's called football

Europe and everyone else: should be called HandEgg

ROFLMAO!!!!