PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone?

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 12:48 AM
How is everyone doing? Are you guys happy/sad? Just post below :)

AxelDragon
04-01-2016, 02:34 AM
Great! After something happened to SOMEONE in grades *cough-grounded-cough*. But was saved.

Liammagoo
04-01-2016, 03:16 AM
In all honesty; life threw me a curveball: My mental issues causes me to say something that creates a misunderstanding and now I'm in incredible concern for how I can even attempt to fix it, lol.
I have 11 days left till I need to really worry. Until then, I'm just relaxing and having fun C:

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 09:58 AM
In all honesty; life threw me a curveball: My mental issues causes me to say something that creates a misunderstanding and now I'm in incredible concern for how I can even attempt to fix it, lol.
I have 11 days left till I need to really worry. Until then, I'm just relaxing and having fun C:
That's great don't stress to much over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Great! After something happened to SOMEONE in grades *cough-grounded-cough*. But was saved.
Yeah me to

ElectroDream
04-01-2016, 10:00 AM
I was kinda grumpy today, mom picked me up late by an hour. I sat and stared at the rain for like 30 mins, my friends went home already. .-.

Could've walked on feet if it wasn't raining... Oh well.

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 10:04 AM
I was kinda grumpy today, mom picked me up late by an hour. I sat and stared at the rain for like 30 mins, my friends went home already. .-.

Could've walked on feet if it wasn't raining... Oh well.
Well at least you got home safe. Staring at the rain is quite calm,and relaxing

RudolphPlays
04-01-2016, 10:06 AM
My day has been nice so far. Our school put a ping pong table, where we can play. And I will celebrate my father's birthday today. His real birthday is soon.

Btw how is your day going?

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Bad, just had a scam parkour with Prolly. ._. :prophet:
Really? did you do the scam or you noticed the scam?

JerBoy
04-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Well at least you got home safe. Staring at the rain is quite calm,and relaxing

It is NOT!
Few weeks ago my sisters got home later than expected and they had the house keys so I was stuck outside my house in the soaking wet and cold rain for 2 hours...
I don't like rain anymore...

iSkyDoesGTC
04-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Real life:
Problems
Problems
More problems
Growtopia:
WLs are decreasing quickly
Making new songs

YellowPepper
04-01-2016, 10:37 AM
The day is alright, apart from something else...

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 11:32 AM
It is NOT!
Few weeks ago my sisters got home later than expected and they had the house keys so I was stuck outside my house in the soaking wet and cold rain for 2 hours...
I don't like rain anymore...
It's better then being stuck outside in the snow.

Surgicals
04-01-2016, 11:32 AM

Hungry. :scratch:

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 11:34 AM
I'm really fine. Thank's for asking. By the way, anyone can answer this ?

Taken from Greece Riddle : In the morning I have 4 legs, afternoon 2 legs, and evening 3 legs. What am I ? (Google is your pal).
No problem,and the answer is man

- - - Updated - - -

The day is alright, apart from something else...
That's good. I Guess you're not having any trouble ๐Ÿ˜„

Phoenix234
04-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Had A bad Day Man Had a bad day Why? Because when i pranked my friend he said a racist word about me that it hurts so much man U Cant believe what he said

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Hungry. :scratch:
Me to. I'm hungry as well๐Ÿ˜

- - - Updated - - -

Had A bad Day Man Had a bad day Why? Because when i pranked my friend he said a racist word about me that it hurts so much man U Cant believe what he said
I think we should take this via Private message. Let me guess he said the N word?

- - - Updated - - -

Real life:
Problems
Problems
More problems
Growtopia:
WLs are decreasing quickly
Making new songs
Problems are obstacles we just have to fight through them,and Good luck with the songs

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 11:47 AM
My day has been nice so far. Our school put a ping pong table, where we can play. And I will celebrate my father's birthday today. His real birthday is soon.

Btw how is your day going?
Send your dad a Happy broth day hope he's doing okay, other then that might day has been alright thanks for asking

Phoenix234
04-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Me to. I'm hungry as well๐Ÿ˜

- - - Updated - - -

I think we should take this via Private message. Let me guess he said the N word?

- - - Updated - - -

Problems are obstacles we just have to fight through them,and Good luck with the songs

I will PM You The word he said

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 03:30 PM
I will PM You The word he said
Okay .

JerBoy
04-01-2016, 03:32 PM
It's better then being stuck outside in the snow.

Snow would be fun. You could play in the snow.

Jet
04-01-2016, 03:33 PM
You know what, I am very happy today. I have completed part of my exams and I think I did great!

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 03:36 PM
You know what, I am very happy today. I have completed part of my exams and I think I did great!
If you think you did great I'm sure you did. Good job bro

- - - Updated - - -

Snow would be fun. You could play in the snow.
But you can't play with piss

PolarisHD
04-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Today's been a really good day in terms of romance, I guess. Also watched Batman v Superman and I really enjoyed it. So hyped for Justice League

Edit: Nvm. Disregard the first sentence.

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Today's been a really good day in terms of romance, I guess. Also watched Batman v Superman and I really enjoyed it. So hyped for Justice League.
There was a lot of hate on that movie I never watched it,but I also agree can't wait for Justice League

PolarisHD
04-01-2016, 04:43 PM
There was a lot of hate on that movie I never watched it,but I also agree can't wait for Justice League

Oh, didn't know that. I guess those people are just used to the Marvel movies. BvS had a serious tone rather than a lighthearted one.

Erch
04-01-2016, 04:58 PM

So mad cuz recryp got his 3rd thingamabob

Polar
04-01-2016, 05:04 PM
happy, just got my dream item, white fury :) also pizza coming :O

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 05:47 PM
So mad cuz recryp got his 3rd thingamabob
Welp what can you say people are just born Lucky,but people who struggle and overcome it are the real winners such as yourself

- - - Updated - - -

happy, just got my dream item, white fury :) also pizza coming :O
That's awesome bro. Can I have a slice?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, didn't know that. I guess those people are just used to the Marvel movies. BvS had a serious tone rather than a lighthearted one.
Most of them are fans of Batman and Superman they just hated the the way it was set up as well as the fighting scenes.

PrinceJaron
04-01-2016, 05:56 PM
I'm really fine. Thank's for asking. By the way, anyone can answer this ?

Taken from Greece Riddle : In the morning I have 4 legs, afternoon 2 legs, and evening 3 legs. What am I ? (Google is your pal).

It's a person.

Morning: A baby
Afternoon: A boy
Evening: An old man

Tweety6ird
04-01-2016, 06:15 PM
I'm sad. Recently I went away for a vacation and I missed numerous important lessons in chemistry.
Coming back I bombed a few tests, and I'm at a 70% average. People are saying it's fine, but my parents/I myself have been pushing me/myself to get an overall 90%, and I'm starting to get worried.

How are you doing good sir??

Metalwire
04-01-2016, 10:24 PM
I'm sad. Recently I went away for a vacation and I missed numerous important lessons in chemistry.
Coming back I bombed a few tests, and I'm at a 70% average. People are saying it's fine, but my parents/I myself have been pushing me/myself to get an overall 90%, and I'm starting to get worried.

How are you doing good sir??
just put your entire effort into the Grade even if you reach a 70 your parents will realise how much effort you put just don stress yourself, and I'm doing fine thanks for asking

lsaac2
04-01-2016, 10:28 PM
I'm doing ok.

Got a 70 on Career Investigations, the rest strait A's.
Oh boy I hate that class.

Indicative
04-02-2016, 04:10 AM
I'm hype about new update. :)

MyLegGuy
04-02-2016, 04:16 AM
I'm sad because my Pokken controller still hasn't even been shipped from Amazon. I don't even know what I'm waiting for. Stock or something? No idea.

Metalwire
04-02-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm doing ok.

Got a 70 on Career Investigations, the rest strait A's.
Oh boy I hate that class.
That's okay as long as you pursue a higher score otherwise good job bro

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hype about new update. :)
Me to .

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sad because my Pokken controller still hasn't even been shipped from Amazon. I don't even know what I'm waiting for. Stock or something? No idea.
It might take long depending where it's coming from

G4mingSkull
04-02-2016, 10:30 AM
I'm feeling well! Having so much is basically one of the most important aspect in this world. And I am trying to make each day useful.

Life is too short so enjoy and make the most of it.

Metalwire
04-02-2016, 11:06 AM
I'm feeling well! Having so much is basically one of the most important aspect in this world. And I am trying to make each day useful.

Life is too short so enjoy and make the most of it.
Yeah of course. Although life may be short we have time to accomplish a lot good mindset bro

Metalwire
04-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Let's continue this thread