PDA

View Full Version : Terraria anyone?

Happymeep
04-03-2016, 04:40 AM
So I'm bored, and wanted to know if anyone wants to play some Terraria. I can make a personal online server if anyone wants to!~

syrup
04-03-2016, 05:13 AM
as long as you got the steam version because im not downloading hamchi to play with bootleggers

add me on steam (in my sig)

Happymeep
04-03-2016, 06:47 AM
as long as you got the steam version because im not downloading hamchi to play with bootleggers

add me on steam (in my sig)

I would, but it's my dad's steam, and he is on their actively so if I add someone he's gonna be like 'Who is this? and why are you on those forums? do you know these people? what if they ask you where we live?' so I just stick to servers xD

syrup
04-03-2016, 04:40 PM
I would, but it's my dad's steam, and he is on their actively so if I add someone he's gonna be like 'Who is this? and why are you on those forums? do you know these people? what if they ask you where we live?' so I just stick to servers xD

i wish i could play but i always lag out on the servers :cry:

Jet
04-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Terraria is my jam.

Happymeep
04-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Lag stinks.

Anyway, I can't play Terraria now due to not having it at my location unless it's on the play station now.

WhiteLegend
04-04-2016, 12:13 AM
I can join but I don't got steam version

Liammagoo
04-04-2016, 12:16 AM
Terraria sucks, minecraft is much better than that garbage copycat game.
awaits response from person thinking I'm serious

WhiteLegend
04-04-2016, 12:32 AM
.__. mine craft isn't that good because there are very little items and there is no story to is

- - - Updated - - -

and Minecraft gives you "cookies" and viruses

"cookies" are pointless files that constantly get created that make you computer very laggy

Liammagoo
04-04-2016, 12:40 AM
.__. mine craft isn't that good because there are very little items and there is no story to is

- - - Updated - - -

"cookies" are pointless files that constantly get created that make you computer very laggy

Yeah well Terraria still copied minecraft, minecraft is the best game ever and Terraria is just a stupid copy, lol.
hehe

Linkoftime
04-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Terraria sucks, minecraft is much better than that garbage copycat game.
awaits response from person thinking I'm serious

This is going to be hilarious

Liammagoo
04-04-2016, 12:50 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Also, couple disclaimers from your argument:
1) 'Very little items' is a lie, minecraft actually has a good number in its vanilla content, just not combat orientated.
2) Terraria has no story either.
3) Almost everything gives cookies...
4) Minecraft is incapable of giving viruses unless you pirate it, download untrusted mods or go onto a server(?)

Happymeep
04-04-2016, 11:34 AM
This is going to be hilarious

I know right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, couple disclaimers from your argument:
1) 'Very little items' is a lie, minecraft actually has a good number in its vanilla content, just not combat orientated.
2) Terraria has no story either.
3) Almost everything gives cookies...
4) Minecraft is incapable of giving viruses unless you pirate it, download untrusted mods or go onto a server(?)

Servers don't, but going onto links from the server, maybe.

Nobel
04-04-2016, 11:55 AM

Your dad has steam? Best dad ever. All my dad does during the weekends is stay home, watch TV and read newspapers.