PDA

View Full Version : What games to buy? (PS4) *halp*

dorie2739
04-03-2016, 05:44 AM
So yesterday, I was at a game store and I just literally stood there for an hour thinking what game/s (future) to buy then decided to just buy another day and finish batman ak.

I was choosing from:
GTA V
Fallout 4
Bloodbourne

I'm thinking of a game that I'll be able to play for a long time and not get bored of it.

My only problem why I hesitated to buy a game yesterday is:
GTA V: I already finished it and some old dlcs can't be downloaded again but heck, there are a lot of fun things you can still do there when you're bored, etc.
Fallout 4/Bloodbourne: I'm afraid that I may lose interest and get bored of it on the run. (I'm kind of confident with fallout 4, but still.)

So please, if someone could enlighten me :)
You can still suggest a game you have in mind, not just the ones I mentioned above

Linkoftime
04-03-2016, 05:55 AM
Buy Gta 5 and Fallout 4 Both are great games.

ImAPogo
04-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Infamous Second Son

Little Big Planet 3

Just Cause 3

Theres many games that you would like.

dorie2739
04-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Buy Gta 5 and Fallout 4 Both are great games.

Might do that, since I just got more money :yeah:

Infamous Second Son

Little Big Planet 3

Just Cause 3

Theres many games that you would like.

Watched Infamous walkthroughs, kind of got bored of it in the middle.

I already have Little Big Planet 3 :cool:

I also thought of buying just cause 3, but I think GTA V is my better alternative for it :D

Happymeep
04-03-2016, 06:52 AM
I personally like GTA V and Destiny the most of the few PS4 games I have played, but Fallout is a great series.

SerhanYosh
04-03-2016, 07:21 AM
FIFA 16...

Indicative
04-03-2016, 08:32 AM
Go for Fallout 4, the main story line is fantastic.

Elyzion
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Black Ops III is a must. Don't ask. :whistling:
And Until Dawn

dorie2739
04-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Mhmm. Fallout 4 it is.
(GummiBear's kinda late huh)

dorie2739
04-03-2016, 03:14 PM
GTA 5, endless fun. :prophet:

I'll get both GTA V and Fallout 4. :o

Pointer
04-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Why didn't anybody told you to buy Uncharted series? I'm disappointed considering how all of the game in the series won GOTY award. Uncharted 1-3 is remastered for PS4, plus its a 3-in-1 bundle. The Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will be released on April 15,2016. Trust me, this will be the best game you will play. The theme song, the gameplay, the story, the adventure, the character build up. It's made by Naughty Dog, that means they don't do ''lazy work''.

adrianlau
04-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Get GTA 5 and MGSV: Phantom Pain. They are great games...

TorBolt_
04-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I own them all for Xbox one, there's so much to do in Fallout 4 it should last a while. I like fallout the most but if your getting GTA V for multiplayer that's good too.

holaloh
04-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Minecraft, well if you dont have the pc/mobile version...:whistling:

MyLegGuy
04-03-2016, 09:44 PM
The best Ps4 game is clearly Spelunky.

Hippohello2
04-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Don't buy gta 5, but instead, wait for gta 6. It should be coming out soon.

13Storms
04-04-2016, 03:38 AM
Any of those games are good, but uncharted, the division, and rocket league are awesome. You could try destiny, but it gets pretty boring

dorie2739
04-04-2016, 04:13 AM
I own them all for Xbox one, there's so much to do in Fallout 4 it should last a while. I like fallout the most but if your getting GTA V for multiplayer that's good too.
Mhmm

Jeez, now I don't know if I should get 5 already or wait for the next one :nope: but when :scratch:

Why didn't anybody told you to buy Uncharted series? I'm disappointed considering how all of the game in the series won GOTY award. Uncharted 1-3 is remastered for PS4, plus its a 3-in-1 bundle. The Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will be released on April 15,2016. Trust me, this will be the best game you will play. The theme song, the gameplay, the story, the adventure, the character build up. It's made by Naughty Dog, that means they don't do ''lazy work''.

Any of those games are good, but uncharted, the division, and rocket league are awesome. You could try destiny, but it gets pretty boring

Imma get the 4 in the future. Isn't uncharted like the division? In terms of gameplay that is. With stealth and rock climbing, lol. Idk haven't played them both, just watched some play throughs

GummiBear64
04-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Look, I would recommend Fallout 4 in terms of gameplay and storyline, but just don't expect much replay value. It's definitely a great game and worth buying but it really doesn't have much replay value if you do all of the quests first time around.
I have like 70 odd hours into it, finished all the quests, have the season pass, I'm level 58 or so. There really isn't much to it afterwards.

But hey, still get it, it's a great game.

Pointer
04-04-2016, 04:51 PM

I doubt Rockstar could make another GTA sequel in just 3 years. Rumours said that it would not be done before 2018. That is soon for you I guess.

Uncharted is like Lara Croft. But the story of it is just so perfect.

Tempting
04-04-2016, 09:05 PM
I know virtually nothing about the PS4, even though my friend has one, but I do know that Star Wars Battlefront and Just Cause 3 are both amazing games.

dorie2739
04-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Look, I would recommend Fallout 4 in terms of gameplay and storyline, but just don't expect much replay value. It's definitely a great game and worth buying but it really doesn't have much replay value if you do all of the quests first time around.
I have like 70 odd hours into it, finished all the quests, have the season pass, I'm level 58 or so. There really isn't much to it afterwards.

But hey, still get it, it's a great game.

Mmm, I get you. Would still be worth to experience one of the greatest games.

I doubt Rockstar could make another GTA sequel in just 3 years. Rumours said that it would not be done before 2018. That is soon for you I guess.

Uncharted is like Lara Croft. But the story of it is just so perfect.

Yeahhhh, I hope there's a new Red dead redemption instead.