PDA

View Full Version : I'm terribly sick of puns.

GummiBear64
04-03-2016, 03:10 PM
I need to get this off my chest. Wherever I go, I see puns. It's driving me mad.
Whenever something comes up, puns always find a way to leek through and I despise it. Sure, why wouldn't you slytherin a few puns that relate to vegetables or a series set in a fantasy land. I suppose I can't stop people from making puns but the other thin that really grinds my gears is that people don't even choose their words caerphilly or they jut throw them in there all willy nilly.
"Oh, this status is about Fallout 4's new survival difficutly? Ok, it would be a damn shame if someone were to make a useless post which consists of one pun and a lot of likes."
People are probably going to tell me that I shouldn't carrot all but it just gets to me, somehow.
I suppose my integrity struck a leek, I don't mind, it feels gouda.

dancanban
04-03-2016, 03:12 PM
;-;

;-;

;-;

;-;

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 03:13 PM
oh crysis! someone ban all the puns, its not punny anymore!

GummiBear64
04-03-2016, 03:14 PM
oh crysis! someone ban all the puns, its not punny anymore!

I'll wake up in the morning and all that will remain of this thread will be de-brie...

GummiBear64
04-03-2016, 03:15 PM
You're lucky my pun arsenal is mostly in dutch.

My arsenal of puns consists of cheese and the occasional vegetable puns. Otherwise, it's Australian and you probably won't understand.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 03:16 PM
I'll wake up in the morning and all that will remain of this thread will be de-brie...

we need solsagann to get rid of all that de-brie.

GummiBear64
04-03-2016, 03:18 PM
we need solsagann to get rid of all that de-brie.

i was going to make a pun about plagiarism and copying my puns and stuff, but it would be a waste of thyme.

DumbOldDoor
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
I sense you are about to be punished.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
i was going to make a pun about plagiarism and copying my puns and stuff, but it would be a waste of thyme.

I like to put thyme on my aged british cheddar.

|ThyLuigi|
04-03-2016, 03:22 PM
I cat understand, a pun is fun in ways you can't understand. Sure, sometimes people just hufflepuff them out of thin air, for no good raisin, but it's all in good pun. I do recommend you go look at a list of puns, they really do Trump all other jokes by a wide margin. Just don't fallout of the puns game, these jokes have a Lyons' Pride that can withstand even the sourest sense of humorous.

GummiBear64
04-03-2016, 03:27 PM
I cat understand, a pun is fun in ways you can't understand. Sure, sometimes people just hufflepuff them out of thin air, for no good raisin, but it's all in good pun. I do recommend you go look at a list of puns, they really do Trump all other jokes by a wide margin. Just don't fallout of the puns game, these jokes have a Lyons' Pride that can withstand even the sourest sense of humorous.

just a little side note; I actually enjoy puns, I just kneaded a raisin to implement puns into my sentences somehow.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 03:28 PM
The amount of posts be raisin.

|ThyLuigi|
04-03-2016, 03:34 PM
just a little side note; I actually enjoy puns, I just kneaded a raisin to implement puns into my sentences somehow.
Oh I knew, it'd be quite Oddish if you suddenly stopped liking puns. The forums would be a Gloom and I would be quite aGastly at the state of the community. Some people may be just waiting the Chansee to degenerate the forums in that way, but I wouldn't let it happen. Anyway, Ditto to your post as well.

GrowHits
04-03-2016, 03:40 PM
My sister broke her left arm. But she is all right now

DumbOldDoor
04-03-2016, 03:48 PM
My sister broke her left arm. But she is all right now

"Did you get shot in the army, Grandpa?"
"No, I got shot in the leggy."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

GrowHits
04-03-2016, 03:50 PM
"Did you get shot in the army, Grandpa?"