PDA

View Full Version : 'Hate'

dancanban
04-03-2016, 04:47 PM
What is up with all the misusing of the word 'hate'?

You say one bad thing about someone, apparently you hate them. You tell someone the right thing to do? Nah mate, you hate them. You don't like someone's opinion? You hate 'em.

Come on. Do you really think I would HATE someone for their actions? Sure, I may dislike them a little, but saying I HATE them is TOO FAR!

PrinceJaron
04-03-2016, 04:49 PM
It's because they think everyone here is an enemy. It's hard to admit, but it's kind of true.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 04:53 PM
What is up with all the misusing of the word 'hate'?

You say one bad thing about someone, apparently you hate them. You tell someone the right thing to do? Nah mate, you hate them. You don't like someone's opinion? You hate 'em.

Come on. Do you really think I would HATE someone for their actions? Sure, I may dislike them a little, but saying I HATE them is TOO FAR!

Clearly see your directing this go me and my post about TEROBERO.

And also, you called his posts useless, thus meaning all his time on forums was a waste? Honestly? You called him a waste/useless, not hate to you?

Sure, I may sound like sjw , but you guys are going "a bit too far" as well with this entire "terobero said mini mod" crap, it is just two words, all he said, a moderator will punish him surely, no need to get so riled up!

Can we please just get OVER. THIS.

dancanban
04-03-2016, 04:56 PM
There have been several other cases of misusing the word 'hate'.

I specifically said "Most of which are useless posts.". That = not all. I was referring to the posts that were similar to these examples:

"Minimod :prophet:"

"*coughcoughminimodcoughcough*"

Look at them and tell me that they serve a purpose. Look at them and explain how they are useful.

PrinceJaron
04-03-2016, 04:59 PM
I agree. People don't know what hate really is. We(our class) used to say "I hate you." when we were small while we were like in 5th-6th grade and our english teachers always told that the word "hate" is not what you think. Hate doesnt mean dislike, it means like you want that person to die and burn in hell. People think that i "hate" minimods but i dont. I just get annoyed by them. They always say like "no need to hate" etc. People must learn what "hate" really is. :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

Also like 100 of my posts are like that. :prophet:

Atleast just be kind to those you consider as "mini-mods" for once. I assure you it's actually easy and more helpful than ranting. :)

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:01 PM
I agree. People don't know what hate really is. We(our class) used to say "I hate you." when we were small while we were like in 5th-6th grade and our english teachers always told that the word "hate" is not what you think. Hate doesnt mean dislike, it means like you want that person to die and burn in hell. People think that i "hate" minimods but i dont. I just get annoyed by them. They always say like "no need to hate" etc. People must learn what "hate" really is. :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

Also like 100 of my posts are like that. :prophet:

Even if only a small amount of your posts are like the examples, you still did post stuff like that.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 05:01 PM
There have been several other cases of misusing the word 'hate'.

I specifically said "Most of which are useless posts.". That = not all. I was referring to the posts that were similar to these examples:

"Minimod :prophet:"

"*coughcoughminimodcoughcough*"

Look at them and tell me that they serve a purpose. Look at them and explain how they are useful.

They are not useful, but look at this:

"most of which are useless posts" (obviously edited :/)

What will this do? Just tell him that most of his posts are useless? What purpose will this hold?

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:03 PM
lmao, you think I edited it

- - - Updated - - -

They are not useful, but look at this:

"most of which are useless posts" (obviously edited :/)

What will this do? Just tell him that most of his posts are useless? What purpose will this hold?

The purpose of that was to tell him that some of his posts are not posts to be proud of.

PrinceJaron
04-03-2016, 05:03 PM
I'm kind to people who REALLY help. Being a mini-mod is a bad thing so there is no reason to be kind to bad. :prophet:

I can't believe this!

I don't understand why you consider it bad. Is trying to help a bad thing now? They just don't know that we don't need the help they want to give us. Simple as that. There's nothing bad with that.

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:05 PM
according to TEROBERO

actually helping = good

trying to help but failing = bad = doesn't deserve niceness

OhMyMoistness!
lmao, you think I edited it

- - - Updated - - -

The purpose of that was to tell him that some of his posts are not posts to be proud of.

We all have posts that we are not proud of .-., you can say that to anyone.

OhMyMoistness!
according to TEROBERO

actually helping = good

Yeah, true.

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:07 PM
So therefore, if someone tried to help, but was obviously not helpful, that makes them bad and not worthy of kindness?

according to TEROBERO ofc

PrinceJaron
04-03-2016, 05:08 PM
according to TEROBERO

actually helping = good

This is what I'm trying to point to a lot of forumers since my day 1 here in the forums. But no, they contradict me because they're guilty.

Is it too wrong to try helping people now? Then I guess forumers should not help each other out anymore then.

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:11 PM
let me rephrase that:

actually helping = good

being fake kind to people, having support mail in signature, putting his name after every post, making posts that everyone knows in guidebook, etc. = bad. :prophet:

You don't know for sure whether or not their intentions are genuine.

Also, they do not know that almost everyone knows what they are trying to tell us

What you are doing to some players is like telling someone off because they didn't know the meaning of an offensive word

PrinceJaron
04-03-2016, 05:11 PM
let me rephrase that:

actually helping = good

being fake kind to people, having support mail in signature, putting his name after every post, making posts that everyone knows in guidebook, etc. = bad. :prophet:

What's wrong with having support mail in their signature?
How can you even know if someone is faking his/her kindness when you don't even know them in real life?
The others I would consider, but these two I don't understand.