PDA

View Full Version : Reinventing Myself

JOSHIE63
04-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Yesterday I was being cyber-bullied by a bunch of twelve year olds. After that day, I swore I never wanted to feel as bad as I had that day. So I researched…

I looked at the cool forumers, analyzing the traits they had that I did not; I made a Venn diagram comparing us. Finally, I got it! The coolest forumers have one quality that I do not: they are thoroughly convinced they are something other than human. Mahmoud is a frog; Isaac is a bunny; but what was I?

I found my meaning…so from here on out, I am celery.

Yes, celery, everyone's favorite vegetable. Hopefully this will get me the attention I so desperately crave.

Josh289
04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Yesterday I was being cyber-bullied by a bunch of twelve year olds. After that day, I swore I never wanted to feel as bad as I had that day. So I researched…

I looked at the cool forumers, analyzing the traits they had that I did not; I made a Venn diagram comparing us. Finally, I got it! The coolest forumers have one quality that I do not: they are thoroughly convinced they are something other than human. Mahmoud is a frog; Isaac is a bunny; but what was I?

Yes, celery, everyone's favorite vegetable. Hopefully this will get me the attention I so desperately crave.

Glad you found yourself a new quality. You may want to rethink the "everyones favorite vegetable" portion though because mine is broccoli and carrots.

raqk
04-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Glad you found yourself a new quality. You may want to rethink the "everyones favorite vegetable" portion though because mine is broccoli and carrots.

No one likes celery.

craft3d
04-03-2016, 05:09 PM
No one likes celery.

I actually quite enjoy it.

Jack Bowe
04-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I always sensed you were destined for greater things.

TorBolt_
04-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Welcome sir celery, I hope you last long before being eaten.

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Well, celery is moist, so.

yay.

|ThyLuigi|
04-03-2016, 05:19 PM
I must say, this is an exhiliarating change. All the greats are not human — boomer is a tank, (I think) GummiBear is a donkey or a bear or something, Equine's a horse — but no one has dared become a vegetable. You will lead a new generation of forumers, the leaders of great superpowers will likely come from these forums to provide insight into the future.

But remember, with great power, comes great responsibility.

Shadin Siddique
04-03-2016, 05:55 PM
The power of celery cannot be explained in a much better way, but this is a summary of a long 1,586 pages very wide book.

"Celery is a man's personality to become a vegetable and spread hypocotyl to everyone."

But on the more strange section of human weirdness, I'm a dragon. Not a frog, horse or a donkey.. or even a celery or a serial killer. Why hasn't anyone mentioned the list of dragon fandoms in this thread? What's wrong with humanity?

Equine
04-03-2016, 10:01 PM
I must say, this is an exhiliarating change. All the greats are not human — boomer is a tank, (I think) GummiBear is a donkey or a bear or something, Equine's a horse — but no one has dared become a vegetable. You will lead a new generation of forumers, the leaders of great superpowers will likely come from these forums to provide insight into the future.

Not a horse. The horse.

ElectroDream
04-03-2016, 10:10 PM

I hate celery. :rolleyes:

ArmanBzc
04-03-2016, 10:11 PM
I am a Unicorn.
Seriously, behind the mask a Unicorn is hidden. Wait for the unicorn attack, just a little left.

Also, hello Celery!

Areodax
04-03-2016, 10:50 PM
I'm glad you found your orientation.

I'm a questionably cute anime girl.

JOSHIE63
04-03-2016, 11:12 PM
No one likes celery.

Celery is the preferred baby food flavor of forty year old men.

I always sensed you were destined for greater things.

I have found my niche through the dark times.

Well, celery is moist, so.

yay.

There are many uses for celery!

I am a pioneer in the psychologically disturbed class of the forums.

I'm glad you found your orientation.

I'm a questionably cute anime girl.

Wait, let me translate my response for you:

kawaii senpai-kun weaboo arigato

No clue what I just said, or if it makes logical sense, but I am celery.

Anyway, as long as Polaris concerns me more than you, you are good.

Tempting
04-03-2016, 11:17 PM
To be honest, I'm a cat, but I don't say anything about it.. because.. well, you know.

Tohru
04-03-2016, 11:22 PM
You celery stick.

SageDeoxys
04-03-2016, 11:31 PM
You've done well, Joshie-Kun.

xlightswitch
04-03-2016, 11:33 PM
I am an electrical appliance. I believe I am something much more better than a puny mortal human.

When I was a child, I believed that I was just a human. With arms and legs that could get injured easily, and it would take days for it to heal. However, when I grew up, I saw the true 'me'. I dreamt of light switches. That is when I decided to do some soul-searching. I asked the locals and villagers, but to no avail. I sailed the seven seas, hiked rocky mountains, ventured forests and crossed lands, but I still could not find the answer I was looking for. I thought that this was an impossible journey and that I was just out of my mind, so I packed my bags and went home.

The moment I stepped into my house, the lights instantly turned on. I did not even flick the—

The light switch! It was missing! It was nowhere to be seen. The light from the light bulb suddenly morphed, turning into a humanoid shape. Then it spoke to me, "Thee are thy chosen one, accept me into thy heart." The light touched my heart, spoke into my mind and transformed me fully. I grew stronger, smarter, more durable, more... technological.

In a flash, I felt I was something better than a human. The light expanded, blinding me fully. When the light died out, I was calmed. I had the answer. I can control light at will.

I am a light switch.

GummiBear64
04-04-2016, 04:06 AM
Should've been leek.

The Cookie
04-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Celery...

I sense wonder pets

Areodax
04-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Should've been leek.

leeks are meme vegetables