PDA

View Full Version : Ask me ANYTHING

DynPlaysGT
04-03-2016, 05:17 PM
k cos I'm so creative I'm gonna do one of these.
And yes, I mean ANYTHING. Just don't expect serious answers :rolleyes:

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Where is the source of pineapples that always falls in DERP?

DynPlaysGT
04-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Where is the source of pineapples that always falls in DERP?

You know when you see a growtopian respawn and their souls go up into the heavens?
Well, they need to take a toilet break every now and again...

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 05:19 PM
You know when you see a growtopian respawn and their souls go up into the heavens?
Well, they need to take a toilet break every now and again...

Oh my! moistness

YellowPepper
04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Have you ever watched Jacksepticeye's Undertale Videos?

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:39 PM
What is the answer of this question?

DynPlaysGT
04-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Oh my! moistness
Good question.

Have you ever watched Jacksepticeye's Undertale Videos?
I'll be serious for once,
of course I did.

What is the answer of this question?
This is the answer of this question.

DynPlaysGT
04-06-2016, 07:24 PM
booper dooper

XxXSwaggXxX
04-06-2016, 07:30 PM
What's 9+10?

samanthap
04-08-2016, 12:13 AM
its 22 :yeah:

craft3d
04-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Why is this forum composed of AMA threads?

Liammagoo
04-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Why can't you play more brawlhalla?

Wyvern101
04-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Have you ever successfully 360-noscope a Len face:ninja:

AlexKat
04-08-2016, 02:59 AM
Do you watch wwe?

Pick the name you like the most.

Roman Reigns or Triple H?
Ryback or Kalisto?
Brie Bella or Nikki Bella?
Shane O' Mack or The Undertaker?
Eva Marie or Roman Reigns?
The dudley boyz or The Usos?

DynPlaysGT
04-09-2016, 08:51 PM
What's 9+10?
After conducting hours of research, consulting many teachers and professors, I have came to the conclusion that adding two numbers makes a bigger number. Therefore,

its 22 :yeah:

Why is this forum composed of AMA threads?
People want to increase their posts/views in the most uncreative way possible. #DynTheHypocrite

Why can't you play more brawlhalla?
Super Smash Bros is better :p
Also, because I can't play Brawlhalla on a potato.

Have you ever successfully 360-noscope a Len face:ninja:
m8 there's not a thing I can't 360-noscope

Do you watch wwe?

Pick the name you like the most.

Roman Reigns or Triple H?
Ryback or Kalisto?
Brie Bella or Nikki Bella?
Shane O' Mack or The Undertaker?
Eva Marie or Roman Reigns?
The dudley boyz or The Usos?
I don't.
The Undertaker sounds epic though.

mrmax2
04-09-2016, 09:36 PM
What's your real name????

DynPlaysGT
04-15-2016, 06:52 PM
What's your real name????

I forgot :p

NebulaBlast
04-15-2016, 06:58 PM
ASL (anybody remembers these? yeah, me neither)?
Favorite type of potato?
Favorite dog toy?
Favorite restaurant?
Favorite class-mate?
Favorite or Favourite?
Nightkilla/Rukkus/Realistik?

DynPlaysGT
04-16-2016, 04:37 PM
ASL (anybody remembers these? yeah, me neither)?
Favorite type of potato?
Favorite dog toy?
Favorite restaurant?
Favorite class-mate?
Favorite or Favourite?
Nightkilla/Rukkus/Realistik?

The Irish potato of course.
I'm not a dog, I'm a dragon. I don't play with dog toys.
I don't eat at restaurants.
Nobody you'd know.
Favourite.
No idea what any of those things are.

NebulaBlast
04-16-2016, 04:38 PM
The Irish potato of course.
I'm not a dog, I'm a dragon. I don't play with dog toys.
I don't eat at restaurants.
Nobody you'd know.
Favourite.
No idea what any of those things are.

Took you long enough. :^)

DynPlaysGT
04-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Took you long enough. :^)

was hoping to get more questions first k

DynPlaysGT
04-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Bump, give me your questions k.

SwafGaming
04-19-2016, 04:23 PM
why do you like dragons?
why did you ruin that guy surgery when you punched me?:crazy:
do you like potato?

DynPlaysGT
04-21-2016, 08:12 PM
why do you like dragons?
why did you ruin that guy surgery when you punched me?:crazy:
do you like potato?

1. I don't even like 'em anyway. I love 'em :3
2. :crazy:
3. Potato is life.

NebulaBlast
04-21-2016, 08:46 PM
What kind of music do you like?
What kind of puzzles do you like?
Can you make a Top 10 Teletubies list?
What time is it? (pls don't say 21:46)
Why is your name "DynPlaysGt"?

Zyfens
04-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Why DynPlaysGT not ZyfensIsHandsome?

SwafGaming
04-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Do u like gravity falls?
#Takebackthefalls

Spotlight
04-21-2016, 10:53 PM
Here is my question. Do you still want to buy those worlds?
Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice profile picture man, love Tears of Grace.

DynPlaysGT
04-22-2016, 07:55 AM
1. Does video-game music count?
2. Jigsaw Puzzles = best puzzles. jk I prefer mind-screwery
3. No, I don't make top 10s. I make top 1,000,000s. :crazy:
4. 21:46 :crazy: That was the actual time when you posted that, actually :p
5. Long story short, Dynamic sucks at names.

Why DynPlaysGT not ZyfensIsHandsome?
Because ZyfensIsUgly k

Do u like gravity falls?
#Takebackthefalls
Haven't gotten a chance to see much of it, but from what I have seen it's AMAZING.

Here is my question. Do you still want to buy those worlds?
Haha.
I want to, but I literally cannot get any WLs, completely broke. So yeah, just sell 'em to someone else xD

DynPlaysGT
04-25-2016, 04:48 PM
k needz more questions.

TheArctic
04-25-2016, 05:04 PM
How does it feel to be a BOSS?!

DynPlaysGT
04-25-2016, 05:30 PM
How does it feel to be a BOSS?!

Feels LIKE A BOSS! :yeah:

PiZaHuTt
04-25-2016, 05:36 PM
Swim in lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body or put a toothpick in the space between your toenail and your skin and kick a wall as hard as you can.

NebulaBlast
04-25-2016, 05:50 PM
Can you keep your post count at 3434?

MxdiGT
04-25-2016, 05:54 PM
plz share addreszzzss

GT_PIJUS
04-25-2016, 05:57 PM
3 questions kkk

R unicorns gud

Do you remember when you got the proto? xP

And for the third one

Unicorns

DynPlaysGT
04-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Swim in lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body or put a toothpick in the space between your toenail and your skin and kick a wall as hard as you can.
Good question.

Can you keep your post count at 3434?
Oops... :sweatdrop:

plz share addreszzzss
No, my addreszzzss.

3 questions kkk

R DRAGONS gud

Do you remember when you got the proto? xP

And for the third one

Dragons.

Only about one of them qualifies as a question but okay.
Yes, best species.
Yes I do, and I still hate you for getting it before me :hat:
I gotta agree.

DynPlaysGT
04-27-2016, 08:21 PM
This thread shall not die!

unconscious98
04-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Mr. Dyn needs $50,000 worth of skittles. How much will he borrow from a bank that will provide him the amount if he intends to repay the loan in 200 days at a 10% discount rate?

NebulaBlast
04-28-2016, 11:52 AM
Mr. Dyn needs $50,000 worth of skittles. How much will he borrow from a bank that will provide him the amount if he intends to repay the loan in 200 days at a 10% discount rate?

Mr. Dyn is a smart man, he'll borrow 100 dollars to buy gear to raid a Skittles factory.

DynPlaysGT
04-28-2016, 08:06 PM

Mr. Dyn is a smart man, he'll borrow 100 dollars to buy gear to raid a Skittles factory.

No, Mr. Dyn will be an even smarter man and buy $50,000 worth of smarties instead (hue)

Anton0202
04-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Is RT Soft?

RexStar
04-28-2016, 08:09 PM
Are you on discord?
What do you think about Donald Trump?
Did any of the questions in this thread make you cringe?

Liammagoo
04-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Did you get hacked?
Yes I did go there

DynPlaysGT
04-28-2016, 08:26 PM
Is RT Soft?
Yes RT is very soft.

Are you on discord?
What do you think about Donald Trump?
Did any of the questions in this thread make you cringe?
My answers are what's cringeworthy, lel.

Did you get hacked?
Yes I did go there
So far no, still paranoid though .-.

DynPlaysGT
04-30-2016, 09:32 PM
Questions please. :crazy:

PvP4MC
04-30-2016, 09:33 PM
have you ever played growtopia?

NebulaBlast
04-30-2016, 09:36 PM
Imagine you're broke. So you're walking down this alley, and this mafia dude decides to kidnap you and cut off your male parts. Then, he states that he wants you to pay 50 grand for your organs back. But you're broke, remember? But, right then, 5 incredibly rich gay guys show up and offer you 10 grand each for 10 minutes of them playing with your butt. Would you accept the offer, or live the rest of you're life without the ability to reproduce?
(Thanks GradeA for the amazing scenario, kudos to you, man)

DynPlaysGT
05-01-2016, 10:42 AM
have you ever played growtopia?
Omg, no, should I?!

Imagine you're broke. So you're walking down this alley, and this mafia dude decides to kidnap you and cut off your male parts. Then, he states that he wants you to pay 50 grand for your organs back. But you're broke, remember? But, right then, 5 incredibly rich gay guys show up and offer you 10 grand each for 10 minutes of them playing with your butt. Would you accept the offer, or live the rest of you're life without the ability to reproduce?
(Thanks GradeA for the amazing scenario, kudos to you, man)

I'll be honest, my male parts annoy me, so I'd happily just live without 'em. Also, I don't care about reproduction k.

GT_PIJUS
05-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Who are you?

Prolly
05-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Anything?

What, you asked us to ask you anything.

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Who are you?
I'm a pathetic excuse for a person :hat:

Anything?

What, you asked us to ask you anything.

Congratulations, you finally noticed ;)

Arnold
05-03-2016, 05:46 PM
be my friend

NebulaBlast
05-03-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm not going to fall for the same trap as others but...
What's your real name.

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 06:55 PM
be my friend
Good question.
m8 we're already friends.

I'm not going to fall for the same trap as others but...
What's your real name.

It's...
Not Dylan! :crazy:
seriously tho it's not dylan.
does begin with d tho

NebulaBlast
05-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Good question.
m8 we're already friends.

It's...
Not Dylan! :crazy:
seriously tho it's not dylan.
does begin with d tho

D'Andre D'Anton D'Arcy D'Artagnan D'Orsay D'Shawn Daan Dabid Dabnee Dabney Dabnie Dabny Daccota Dace Dacey Dacha Dacian Dacrius Dacso Dacy Daedalus Daemon Daeron Daffy Daffydd Dafi Dafydd Dag Dagger Dagget Daggett Dagny Dago Dagur Dagwood Dahey Dahy Dai Daian Daicey Daicy Daidalos Daile Dailey Daily Daimen Daimon Dain Daine Dainial Dainéal Daire Daithi Daivian Daivyan Dakoda Dakodah Dakoeta Dakota Dakotah Dal Dalaigh Dalbert Dale Daleton Daley Dalfon Dalian Dallas Dalle Dallen Dalles Dallin Dallis Dallon Dallous Dallton Dallyn Dalmacio Dalmatius Dalmazio Dalphon Daltan Dalten Dalton Daltun Dalvin Daly Dalziel Daman Damarcus Damari Damario Damarion Damarios Damaris Damarius Damaro Damase Damasiano Damaso Damasu Damasus Damek Damen Dameon Damero Dametrius Damian Damiane Damiano Damianos Damianus Damicke Damien Damin Damion Damisio Damián Damião Damjan Damon Damond Damone Damyan Damyen Damyon Dan Dana Danal Danar Dancer Dandre Dane Daneal Daneel Daneil Danek Danele Dangelo Danger Dani Danial Danialo Daniel Daniele Danielius Daniell Daniels Daniil Danil Danila Danilka Danilo Daniyal Daniyel Dani‘L Daniã«L Daniël Danko Dann Dannah Dannel Danner Dannie Danniel Danny Dano Dantae Dantay Dante Danten Danton Dantun Dantyn Danté Danube Danuck Danya Danyal Danyel Danylo Danza Daoud Daphnis Daquan Daquanne Dara Darbey Darbie Darby Darcey Darcy Darell Daren Darian Darias Daric Dariel Darien Dariess Darin Dario Darion Darious Darius Dariusz Darko Darl Darnall Darnel Darnell Darnley Darold Daron Darragh Darral Darran Darrel Darrell Darren Darrian Darrick Darrien Darrill Darrin Darring Darrion Darriq Darrius Darro Darrol Darroll Darron Darrow Darry Darryan Darryen Darryl Darryle Darryll Darryn Darryon Darsey Darshan Darsy Dart Dartan Darten Dartin Darton Darty Daru Darvin Darwin Darwon Darwyn Daryan Daryen Daryl Daryle Daryn Daryon Dasan Dash Dashaun Dashawn Dashiell Datan Daten Dathan Datin Daton Datun Daulton Daumier Daunte Davante Dave Daved Daven Davenport Davey Davi Davian David Davidde Davide Davidson Davie Davien Davies Davin Davion Davis Davison Daviss Davon Davonta Davonte Davy Davyan Davyd Davydd Davyen Davyon Daw Dawe Dawes Dawid Dawley Dawsen Dawson Dawud Dax Daxon Daxter Daxton Day Daye Dayle Daylen Dayman Daymen Daymian Daymon Dayn Dayne Daytan Dayten Dayton Deacon Deakin Dean Deandrae Deandray Deandre Deane Deangelo Deante Deccan Decebal December Decimus Decio Decker Declan Declare Declyn Dedalus Dedrec Dedreck Dedrek Dedric Dedrick Dedrik Deecon Deegan Deekon Deen Deepack Deepak Deforest Deforrest Dei Deian Deicÿn Deighton Deiniol Deio Deion Dejon Dejuan Deke Dekohta Dekota Dekowta Dekwan Dekwohn Dekwohnne Del Delaine Delainey Delainy Delane Delaney Delano Delany Delaunay Delbert Delfino Delgado Deli Delias Dell Delmar Delmas Delmer Delmor Delmore Delmus Delos Delphin Delroi Delroy Deltas Delton Delvin Delwin Dema Demarco Demarcus Demario Demarion Demenico Demeter Demetre Demetri Demetric Demetrice Demetrien Demetrio Demetrios Demetris Demetrius Demian Demille Demingo Demitrio Demitrios Demitrius Democracy Demond Demonte Demos Demosthenes Dempsey Dempster Dempsy Demyan Den Denali Dene Denes Denham Denholm Deni Denies Denijs Denim Denis Deniskov Denison Deniss Denisson Deniz Denka Dennes Dennet Denney Dennie Dennis Dennison Denny Dennys Dennyson Denton Denver Denya Denym Denys Denzel Denzell Denzelle Denziel Denzil Denzill Denzille Denzyl Deodar Deon Deondre Deonn Deonta Deontae Deonte Deonys Deorsa Dequan Dequanne Derald Derbey Derbie Derby Derec Dereck Derek Dereon Deri Deric Derick Derik Deriq Derito Derk Derl Dermid Dermit Dermitt Dermot Dermott Deron Derreck Derrek Derrel Derrell Derrick Derrie Derrig Derrik Derril Derrill Derrin Derrius Derron Derry Derryck Derryk Derward Derwin Derwyn Derwynn Deryk Deryke Deryl Deryll Des Descartes Desean Deshad Deshal Deshan Deshaun Deshawn Desi Desideratus Desiderio Desiderios Desiderius Desito Desmond Desmund Dessie Destin Deston Destry Desy Detnas Detroit Deuce Dev Devan Devante Devaughn Devaun Devawn Deven Deverau Deveraux Devere Devereaux Deverell Deverill Devi Devin Devinn Devland Devlen Devlin Devlon Devlyn Devo Devon Devonn Devonta Devontae Devonte Devraj Devrim Devyn Devynn Deward Dewayne Dewey Dewi Dewie Dewit Dewitt Dex Dexter Deyn Deyon Dez Dezi Dhani Dhimitri Dhimitrios Dhruv Diago Diallo Diandray Diarmad Diarmaid Diarmait Diarmauid Diarmi Diarmid Diarmuid Diaz Dic Dice Dick Dickie Dickinson Dickson Dicky Diderick Diderot Didier Didion Diederick Diederik Diego Dierck Dieric Dierich Dierk Diesel Dietbald Dietbold Dieter Dietrich Diezel Digby Diggory Diji Dijon Dilan Dilbert Dillan Dillard Dillen Dillion Dillon Dilon Dilwyn Dima Dimetre Dimitar Dimitr Dimitre Dimitri Dimitrios Dimitrious Dimitros Dimitru Dimitry Dimka Dimochka Dimos Dinand Ding Dingo Dinis Dink Dinnsmore Dino Dinsmore Diogenes Diogo Dion Diondrae Diondray Dione Dionicio Dionio Dionisio Dioniso Dionizy Dionte Dionysios Dionysius Dionysos Dionysus Dipak Diplomacy Dirck Dirk Dirke Discovery Diversity Dix Dixon Django Djimon Dmitri Dmitrik Dmitrios Dmitro Dmitry Doan Doane Dobbin Doc Docherty Dock Doctor Dod Dodds Doddsen Dodek Dodge Dodgson Dodsen Dodson Doherty Dohntae Dolan Doland Dolans Dolen Dolend Dolens Dolenz Dolf Dolfito Dolfo Dolin Doll Dollfus Dollfuss Dollphus Dolph Dolphus Dom Domani Domasio Domenge Domenic Domenick Domenico Domenique Dometer Domhnall Domicio Domingo Domingos Dominguez Domini Dominic Dominick Dominie Dominik Dominique Domino Dominque Dominy Dominykas Domo Domonique Domonkos Domotor Don Donaciano Donagh Donaghue Donahoe Donahue Donal Donald Donaldo Donall Donalt Donan Donar Donat Donatelli Donatello Donati Donatien Donato Donau Donaugh Donavan Donavon Dondre Donegal Donek Donel Donell Donelo Donelson Donevin Donevon Donn Donnacha Donnan Donnel Donnell Donnelly Donnie Donny Donohoe Donohue Donough Donovan Donoven Donovon Donta Dontae Dontay Donte Dontey Dony Donya Doogan Doogie Dooley Doon Doone Doran Dore Dorek Dorian Dorien Dorman Doron Doroni Dorr Dorran Dorren Dorrian Dorrien Dorrity Dorryen Dorset Dorsey Dory Doss Dotsen Dotson Dottsen Dottson Doug Dougal Dougan Dougey Douggan Dougherty Dougie Douglas Douglass Dougray Douherty Dov Dove Dover Dovev Dovi Dow Dowan Dowe Dowson Doyle Dozier Draco Drago Drake Drama Draper Draven Drawlin' Dream Drennon Dresden Drew Drewry Drexel Drio Driver Dro Drover Dru Drue Drum Drumm Drummer Drummond Drury Dryden Drystan Duald Duane Duard Duardo Duarte Dubi Dublin Duccio Dudley Duff Duffey Duffie Duffy Dufy Dugaid Dugal Dugald Dugall Dugan Duggan Duggie Duglass Duke Dulcimer Dulé Dumas Dumitru Dun Dunbar Dunc Duncan Dundee Dune Dunham Dunixi Dunkan Dunn Dunne Duno Dunstan Dunsten Dunstin Dunston Duran Durand Durango Durant Durante Durell Durham Durie Durnell Durrell Durward Durwin Durwood Durwyn Duryea Dushan Dustan Dusten Dustin Duston Dusty Dustyn Dutch Duuk Duv Duvall Duwain Duwayne Dwain Dwaine Dwane Dwayne Dweezil Dwight Dwyane Dyce Dyfan Dylan Dylano Dylen Dyllan Dyllon Dylon Dylonn Dylun Dymitr Dyrk Dyson Dàibhidh Dáivi Dámazo Dénes Dómaso Dùghall

D'Arcy D'Arline D'Ja D'Shay Da'Nell Dabida Dace Dacee Dacei Dacey Daci Dacia Dacie Dacy Dae Daeja Dael Daelyn Daenerys Daffodil Daffy Dafne Dafnee Dafneigh Dafny Dagan Dagmar Dagna Dagnanna Dagne Dagney Dagnie Dagny Dagomar Dahlia Dahliah Dahliana Dahlina Dahlya Dahlye Dahra Dahrah Dai Daia Daiana Daianna Daibhidha Daicee Daici Daicie Daicy Daija Daijah Daina Dainna Dair Dairinn Daisee Daisey Daisha Daisi Daisie Daisy Daisy-Mae Daisy-May Daisye Daizy Daja Dajuana Dakara Dakaria Dakarra Dakira Dakirah Dakkota Dakoda Dakodah Dakota Dakotah Dakyra Dalaney Dalayne Dale Daleah Daleesha Daleia Dalella Dalena Dalene Daleney Dalenna Daleyza Dalia Daliah Dalialah Dalicia Dalila Dalilah Dalili Dalilia Dalina Daline Dalis Dalise Dalisha Dalisia Dalisse Dalit Dalla Dallas Dalles Dallina Dallis Dalora Dalores Daloris Dalorita Dalya Dalyah Damara Damaris Damarys Dameeka Dameesha Dameka Damekah Dametia Dametra Damia Damiana Damiane Damianna Damica Damicah Damicia Damicka Damie Damienne Damika Damikah Damiona Damiris Damita Dammaris Damya Damyan Damyana Damyenne Dana Danaca Danacia Danae Danah Danai Danalee Danay Danaye Danayla Danaë Dancer Dane Danea Daneca Danee Daneeka Daneen Daneesha Daneila Danele Danelle Danette Daney Dani Dania Daniah Danialle Danica Danicah Danice Danicka Danie Daniece Daniela Daniele Daniell Daniella Daniellah Danielle Danijela Danika Danikah Danikka Danila Danique Danise Danisha Danit Danita Daniya Daniyelle Danièlle Daniéle Danka Danna Dannae Dannah Danneeka Danni Dannica Dannie Danniella Dannielle Dannielynn Dannika Dannilla Danny Danu Danube Danula Danulka Danuta Dany Danya Danyah Danyca Danycka Danyela Danyell Danyella Danyelle Danyka Danysha Danza Daphne Daphnee Daphney Daphni Daphnie Daphny Dara Darach Darah Daralis Daran Darbee Darbey Darbi Darbie Darby Darce Darcee Darcel Darcelle Darcey Darci Darcia Darcie Darcy Darda Darel Darelle Daren Darenda Dareth Dari Daria Dariah Darian Dariana Darice Darie Dariel Dariela Darien Daril Darille Darin Darina Darinka Darissa Dariya Darla Darlah Darleen Darleena Darleene Darlene Darlie Darlina Darline Darlonna Darly Darlyn Darlyne Daron Darra Darragh Darrah Darran Darrel Darrell Darrellem Darren Darria Darriah Darrill Darrin Darron Darrya Darryah Darryl Darryll Darryn Darsey Darsha Darshika Darshina Darshini Darshna Darsi Darsie Daru Daruska Darva Darya Daryah Daryan Daryen Daryia Daryl Daryll Daryn Daseana Dasey Dash Dasha Dashauna Dashawna Dashay Dashona Dasi Dasia Dasie Dassa Datia Datiah Datiya Datya Datyah Daun Daune Dauphin Dava Davannah Daveeda Daveen Daveena Daveisha Daven Davene Davenia Davesia Daveta Davi Davia Davida Davin Davina Davinah Davita Davon Dawn Dawna Dawne Dawnelle Day Daya Daya Dayaa Dayah Dayami Dayana Dayanara Dayanarah Dayani Dayanita Dayanna Daycee Daycie Daycy Dayle Dayna Dayo Dayse Daysee Daysey Daysi Daysie Daysy Dayton Deal Dean Deana Deanah Deandra Deandre Deani Deanie Deann Deanna Deanne Dearbhail Dearbhla Dearbháil Deasia Deaven Deb Debara Debbi Debbie Debbora Debborah Debbra Debbrah Debby Debera Deberah Debi Debo Debora Deborah Deboreh Deborrah Debra Debrah Debroah Debry Debs December Decembra Decia Decima Decla Dede Dedra Dedre Dee Deeana Deeann Deeanna Deedee Deedra Deedrah Deedre Deen Deena Deeni Deenie Deeny Deerdra Deerdre Deetta Deeva Dehlia Deidra Deidre Deilyuh Deirbhile Deirdra Deirdrah Deirdre Deisy Deja Dejah Dejai Dejana Dekota Dekotah Del Delaina Delaine Delainey Delancey Delancie Delancy Delanee Delaney Delani Delanie Delany Delaunay Delayna Delaynie Delcie Delea Deleanna Deleesha Delesha Delfa Delfina Delfine Delia Deliah Delica Delicia Delie Delight Delila Delilah Delilia Delina Delinda Deline Delisa Delise Delisha Delishia Delisia Delisiah Delissa Delite Delja Dell Della Dellah Dellan Dellaney Dellar Delle Dellen Delli Dellia Dellie Dellin Dellina Dellon Delly Dellya Delma Delois Delondra Delora Delores Deloris Delpha Delphene Delphi Delphia Delphie Delphina Delphine Delphinea Delphinia Delphy Delphyne Delpina Delsia Delsie Delta Deltha Delwen Delya Delyah Delyne Delysia Delyth Delà Dema Deme Demee Demeeka Demeka Demekah Demelza Demeta Demeter Demeteria Demetra Demetras Demetria Demetris Demi Demi-Leigh Demia Demica Demicah Demie Demika Demille Demita Demitra Demmi Democracy Demy Dena Denae Denali Dene Denee Deneen Deneesha Denese Deney Deni Denia Denice Denie Deniece Deniese Denine Denis" Denise Denisee Denisha Denishe Deniska Denisse Denita Denni Dennie Dennise Denny Denver Deny Denyce Denyse Denysha Deona Deondray Deonna Deonne Derby Derbáil Derel Derinda Deron Derren Derrin Derrine Derron Derval Dervila Dervilia Dervla Derya Deryn Des'Ree Des-Ree Desairee Desarae Desaray Desaraye Desaree Desarhea Desary Desdemona Deseana Deseri Deshandra Deshauna Deshawna Deshona Desi Desiderata Desinata Desirae Desirai Desiray Desiree Desirée Despina Desree Dessa Dessie Destanee Destanie Destany Destenee Desteney Desteny Destinay Destinee Destinei Destiney Destini Destinie Destinni Destinny Destiny Destinyi Destnay Destney Destonie Destony Destrey Destri Destrie Destry Destunee Destynee Destyni Desyrae Desyray Desyree Detria Deulcia Deva Devaki Devan Devann Devaughn Devee Deven Devena Devi Devika Devin Devina Devinah Devini Devinia Devinn Devinne Devon Devona Devonne Devora Devorah Devoria Devra Devrah Devvon Devyn Devynne Dewanda Dewi Dexee Dexey Dexie Dexter Dextra Dexy Deyanira Deysi Deyton Dez'Ree Dezarae Dezaray Dezeret Dezirae Deziree Dezray Dezzie Deòiridh Dhana Dhara Dharana Dharma Di Dia Diablo Diahann Diamanta Diamante Diamantina Diamin Diamon Diamond Diamonda Diamonde Diamonte Diamund Diamunde Diamyn Dian Diana Dianah Dianca Diandra Diandrea Diane Diania Diann Dianna Dianne Diantha Dianthe Dianthia Diara Diarra Diaz Dicembre Dicie Dicy Didi Didion Dido Diega Diera Dierdra Dierdre Dierdree Dierdrie Dierra Digna Dija Dilen Diliana Dilla Dillan Dillanne Dillen Dillian Dillianna Dillie Dillin Dillon Dilly Dillyn Dillynn Dillynne Dilwen Dilynn Dilynne Dilys Dimanche Dimetra Dimitira Dimitra Dimity Dimple Dina Dinae Dinah Dine Dinisia Dinna Diona Diondra Dione Dionis Dionna Dionne Dior Discovery Dita Ditka Diva Diversity Divina Divinah Divine Divinity Dixee Dixey Dixi Dixie Dixy Diya Djuana Djuna Djuni Do Doa Docia Docina Dodie Dodo Doe Doireann Dola Dolcie Dolley Dollie Dolly Dollye Dolora Dolorcita Dolores Doloriana Doloris Dolorita Doloritta Dolours Domaneke Domani Domanique Dome Domeneque Domenica Domenika Domenique Domineca Dominee Domineek Domineka Domineke Domineque Dominey Dominga Domini Dominica Dominicka Dominie Dominik Dominika Dominiqua Dominique Domino Dominque Dominy Domitilla Domitille Domonique Domynica Domynicka Domynika Dona Donada Donata Donatella Donatila Donatilia Donatta Donegal Donia Donie Donita Donna Donnay Donnelly Donnina Doon Doone Doortje Dora Dorae Dorah Dorathea Dorathy Dorcas Dorcia Dorea Dorean Doreane Doree Doreen Doreena Dorena Dorene Dores Dorete Doretha Dorethea Doretta Dorettam Dorey Dori Doria Dorian Doriana Doriane Doriann Dorianna Dorianne Doric Dorice Dorie Dorienne Dorika Dorin Dorina Dorinda Dorine Doris Dorise Doriss Dorit Dorita Dorith Doritt Dorkas Dorla Dorli Doro Dorota Dorotea Doroteya Dorotha Dorothea Dorothee Dorothey Dorothi Dorothie Dorothy Dorothée Dorottya Dorree Dorrey Dorri Dorria Dorrie Dorrin Dorrinda Dorris Dorrise Dorrit Dorritt Dorry Dorrya Dorrys Dorsee Dorsey Dorsi Dorsie Dorsy Dorte Dortea Dortha Dorthe Dorthea Dorthee Dorthey Dorthy Dory Dorya Dorys Doré Dosha Doshia Doshie Dosia Dossie Dosya Dot Dottey Dotti Dottie Dotty Douce Douceline Doucette Doucie Douglas Doura Doutzen Dova Dove Doveva Dovevet Dovie Dovit Dovizia Drama Drea Dream Dree Drema Drew Drina Drinda Dru Drucella Drucila Drucilla Drue Druella Druesila Drum Druscila Druscilla Drusila Drusilla Du Dua Duana Duce Dudee Duff Duffy Dufy Dulce Dulcea Dulcee Dulcet Dulcette Dulcey Dulci Dulcia Dulciana Dulcibella Dulcie Dulcimer Dulcina Dulcine Dulcinea Dulcinia Dulcita Dulcy Duna Dune Dunya Dusa Dusana Duscha Duschinka Dusha Dusica Duska Dustan Dusten Dustin Duston Dusty Dustyn Dusya Duwad Dvora Dvorit Dwan Dwyn Dwynwen Dyamond Dyan Dyana Dyandra Dyane Dyani Dyann Dyanna Dyanne Dyara Dyarra Dyera Dylan Dylana Dylann Dylen Dylin Dyllan Dyllen Dyllon Dylon Dylynn Dymphna Dyna Dynah Dyon Dyone Dyonne Dyrinda Dyva Dyveke Déja Déjah Délice Día Díorbhail

F3, type your name, shift click the highlited name, click the B icon on the second row of buttons.

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 07:52 PM
-snip-
*no questionmark = no question*
Good question.

Tonsy
05-03-2016, 09:26 PM
k cos I'm so creative I'm gonna do one of these.
And yes, I mean ANYTHING. Just don't expect serious answers :rolleyes:

Huggies or Pampers? :crazy: