PDA

View Full Version : I can support RTSoft very good...

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 05:56 PM
I am a fan of RTSoft and the famous game Growtopia for 3 Year's. And i like to support RTSoft and Growtopia. I mail them too :) I just want them to tell me if it is ok or not. I'm posting this if you could help me... So if you do want to help, post it to me. I really could use help from other people. So my question is... Do i have premission to support? :confused: I help alot and i also try in the forums :D If you don't want to help, you don't have to. If you're confused, then you don't have to help :)
Thank you - SahelAFG

dancanban
04-03-2016, 05:57 PM
I am a fan of RTSoft and the famous game Growtopia for 3 Year's. And i like to support RTSoft and Growtopia. I mail them too :) I just want them to tell me if it is ok or not. I'm posting this if you could help me... So if you do want to help, post it to me. I really could use help from other people. So my question is... Do i have premission to support? :confused: I help alot and i also try in the forums :D If you don't want to help, you don't have to. If you're confused, then you don't have to help :)
Thank you - SahelAFG

Please explain what you mean by 'support'.

Gusto
04-03-2016, 06:02 PM
The best way to support Rtsoft is through enjoying what they've made! Playing their games and sharing them with others is the ultimate way IMO :cool:

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 06:11 PM
I mean with support, reporting because i've seen many people doing the wrong thing. :cool:

TorBolt_
04-03-2016, 06:13 PM
I think he wants to help moderate. There's a fine line between supporting and moderating bud, anyone can support the game, buy gems, help players, advertise the game, ect. But if you mean moderating when your saying support I suggest not asking because that would ruin your chances. You don't have to ask to support the game man.

Oh woops, he replied whilst I was typing.

Anyone can also report, just send a message to an online moderator if you see scams or malicious activity. If it's something really important like a fake email claiming to be support and asking for your personal information (which the real support team would never). Send an email to the growtopia support team.
Support@Growtopiagame.com

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Why do people keep ignoring me while i am telling them they break /rules :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

I report these people for breaking the /rules
nlgamerrhd - bullying, hacking and scamming
ahmed260 - fly hack and speed hack
Pizzaloves - drop games and trust tests
growhackteam - of course hacking :cool: and asking people their password
And no i dont report them because they scammed me i really saw them doing these things
:excl:Don't break /rules:excl:
I might spot you :ninja:
Thank you - SahelAFG

VendLolx
04-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Why do people keep ignoring me while i am telling them they break /rules :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

I report these people for breaking the /rules
nlgamerrhd - bullying, hacking and scamming
ahmed260 - fly hack and speed hack
Pizzaloves - drop games and trust tests
growhackteam - of course hacking :cool: and asking people their password
And no i dont report them because they scammed me i really saw them doing these things
:excl:Don't break /rules:excl:
I might spot you :ninja:
Thank you - SahelAFG

Singling is illegal. :^) :^)

OhMyMoistness!
04-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Singling is illegal. :^) :^)

lmao, true.

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 06:52 PM
How can i report than? And what is Singling :p

Boomer
04-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Singling is saying a specific name like this:

Boomer scammed my world lock. :prophet:

HEY ! :mad:

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 06:56 PM
How can i report than :confused:

dancanban
04-03-2016, 06:58 PM

You don't.

: P

Boomer
04-03-2016, 06:59 PM

You don't. No one will stop breaking rules. They don't even listen to mods. So, you let them get banned because nothing else works.

TorBolt_
04-03-2016, 07:00 PM

There's a diffrent between singling people out and reporting. If you want to report someone make sure that you are reporting while the illegal act is taking place, don't wait two days to say he hosted a drop game. But don't post stuff on here giving people's usernames and framing them for things in the past that might not even be true. Just stay away from reporting players individually on the forums, in public. It's fine to report what the player is doing player to a moderator in a private message.

SahelAFG
04-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Ehh... Sry :sweatdrop: also first time people really react to me :cool:
I see i can not have what i wanted... To help Growtopia
I remember the time's breaking bedrock and stuff
And there are still 2 tree's of bedrock in a world witch i planted
And please dont be mean when i did the wrong thing
If i try to help, just try to keep it nice :D

SahelAFG
04-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Nobody is online? :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to my world HOTICE :cool:

SahelAFG
04-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Sry guys i know i posted some dumb things :(
I just trying to do my best for growtopia
I am huge fan :D

hammerkraz
04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Crushing dreams right here, if you are here to become a mod. dont even bother.

Kittens
04-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Crushing dreams right here, if you are here to become a mod. dont even bother.

atleast op admitted he was being stupid

Sry guys i know i posted some dumb things :(
I just trying to do my best for growtopia
I am huge fan :D