PDA

View Full Version : Batman V. Superman

Comment
04-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Who do you think will win? I would spoil for you at the end..

|ThyLuigi|
04-03-2016, 09:31 PM
I think they'd join together to fight a common enemy with wonder woman.

Tweety6ird
04-03-2016, 09:56 PM
If you haven't watched the movie yet, save the money for Civil War.
First 2 hours of the film are useless, the actual Batman V Superman fight lasts for like 5 minutes, and then its 30 mins of explosions are fist fighting. Which is great, but not when I've spend 40 dollars to see it.
Wait until it comes out an watch it online, not something worth spending your money on.

If we're still debating the actual Batman V Superman fight, without powers Batman would annihilate Superman, with powers, thats not a question.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is useless to the movie until the last 10 minutes; excellent job with the lasso though.

albzterninja
04-04-2016, 05:40 AM

Saw it and that doesn't happen at all :whistling:!

Shh don't spoil it!

PrinceJaron
04-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Batman and Superman fought but only because Superman was fought to. Then they teamed up to defeat Doomsday and Wonder Woman came when they were in trouble.

SUPERMAN DIED.

You're welcome, guys!

Runo
04-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Don't Click the spoiler if you haven't watched the movie!
Well, no one actually won. Batman was about to kill superman, but then superman talks about his mom and then they both team up and fight one villian! Superman was killed by the Huge guy (idk what his name is) So batman never won, but instead superman died!

GrowHits
04-04-2016, 06:00 AM
I watched the movie :rolleyes:

Spoiler, don't read if you didn't watch the movie yet.
Lex Luthor kidnaps Superman's mother, Martha. He said that he will release her once he defeats Batman. Then Superman meets up with Batman. Batman defeats Superman, almost finishes him off with a Kryptonite spear, but Superman struggles to say that he is trying to save martha. Batman enrages, since Martha is the name of his dead mother, then Superman's girlfriend comes in and stops batman, and tells him that Superman is trying to save Martha, Superman's own mother. Then they team up on Lex Luthor. I don't want to spoil the end :rolleyes:

ImAPogo
04-04-2016, 06:16 AM
Spoiler Alert!

Lex Luthor hate both Batman And Superman..

Thats it lol

Garvin Lim
04-04-2016, 06:18 AM
Don't Click the spoiler if you haven't watched the movie!
Well, no one actually won. Batman was about to kill superman, but then superman talks about his mom and then they both team up and fight one villian! Superman was killed by the Huge guy (idk what his name is) So batman never won, but instead superman died!

You mean doomsday?

LaughingGanj
04-04-2016, 06:21 AM
Antagonist and protagonist died. XD

ImAPogo
04-04-2016, 06:22 AM
I watched lex luthor images in batman v superman...

He didnt look like what I always see in cartoons

(Looks like a rocker tbh)

Garvin Lim
04-04-2016, 06:23 AM
Mean while I already watch it in two weeks ago

GrateNPowder
04-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Spoiler Alert!

Joker and Lex Luthor hate both Batman And Superman..

Thats it lol

Edited for you.

Runo
04-04-2016, 07:11 AM
TBH, i like Lex Luthor the most than any of the characters!

The Cookie
04-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Batman won, superman didn't really lose though.

Runo
04-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Batman won, superman didn't really lose though.

Actually no one won! If batman was to win, he should've killed Superman! But that din't happen, instead superman was killed by DoomsDay!

ImAPogo
04-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Edited for you.

Hmm..-,-

Tell me..

Do you play Lego Batman 2

The Cookie
04-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Actually no one won! If batman was to win, he should've killed Superman! But that din't happen, instead superman was killed by DoomsDay!

darn why did it have to be you, runo?

GrowHits
04-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Guys Superman resurrects.
Look closely at the soil on top of the coffin at the end of the movie. For a split second, it rises. It means he is alive.