PDA

View Full Version : [HELP ME!] I am about to blow up!

ArmanBzc
04-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Oh gawd. I didn't know which sub forum to post this, so I posted it here"

I think I am going to blow up. Right now I am hosting damn to many things. I mean, I got many projects. I don't know which to run behind. Please help me.

So, I love to help people. I try my best to help people. But I think I may blow up.
Here are the things I am doing.

-Super cheap vending world "Yeah, it's super cheap"
-MONTHLY DL event. "Giving away 100+ World Locks each month"
-BLOCKISH - New price world "Be sure, it will have the best prices!"
-????? - Test new Updates! "A world for the people which can't afford the updates"
-HTNB ????? - Shop world for Newbies "A world which Newbies can buy clothes for Dirt, Cave background, grass, rock, lava and wood block seeds."
-????? - Somthing super secret "BEST WORLD FOR COMUNITY EVER!"

(????? means "Coming soon")

So, I don't got any partners for any of these. I don't got a thing which I earn world locks. I'm going to admit. I waste all my pocket money / allowance on this game to help people and have fun. This is the only way I have fun in this game.

I am about to blow up.
What must I do.
Please help me.

Rockytop
04-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Take breaks. Most will understand unless they're ungrateful brats. :prophet:

ArmanBzc
04-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Use some strong duct tape all over your body then hope you don't explode. You could also try applying other adhesives, but I would recommend duct tape.

If all else fails, go make use of your condition and use yourself as fireworks.

Or I can suicide, fast and working solution :D

- - - Updated - - -

Take breaks. Most will understand unless they're ungrateful brats. :prophet:

I can't take a break for "MONTHLY DL" event and a VENDING world. I have to add a lot of stuff in vending a because everything is being sold in one day. It's super cheap! Whatever. I need another solution.

TorBolt_
04-03-2016, 09:57 PM
You seem like your have alot on your shoulders, stop adding stuff for a little while get some stuff done and just relax. We understand you are trying to help but you won't be able to help if you blow up! :prophet: hehe.

ArmanBzc
04-03-2016, 10:02 PM
You seem like your have alot on your shoulders, stop adding stuff for a little while get some stuff done and just relax. We understand you are trying to help but you won't be able to help if you blow up! :prophet: hehe.

I am not adding anymore projects. I am trying to let my current projects to stay alive. That is why I am about to explode. I got 0 world locks. I can't update any of my worlds. This is just horrible. Can't purchase SSP for my vending world. So I can't earn world locks to update other worlds and projects! HEEEELLPPPP. I am under stress. I forgot English already! HEEEELLLPPP LOL

craft3d
04-04-2016, 12:04 AM
i swear i thought you had like a bomb strapped to you or something.

WhiteLegend
04-04-2016, 12:11 AM
you should get some people to help you, or some thing

or sell all your clothing items and do that stuff, clothing items are kind of useless

misascool
04-04-2016, 12:51 AM
This is why im not doing things that i cant do..
Cause ill end up neglecting one or most of the things i need to do..
Well, if i be you, ill make an itinerary of which more important and easier to do (easier and not take much times)
Youre the one who know which things can do first, which can do later, so you need to arrange it by yourself..

Berenice
04-04-2016, 04:02 AM
Oh gawd. I didn't know which sub forum to post this, so I posted it here"

I think I am going to blow up. Right now I am hosting damn to many things. I mean, I got many projects. I don't know which to run behind. Please help me.

So, I love to help people. I try my best to help people. But I think I may blow up.
Here are the things I am doing.

-Super cheap vending world "Yeah, it's super cheap"
-MONTHLY DL event. "Giving away 100+ World Locks each month"
-BLOCKISH - New price world "Be sure, it will have the best prices!"
-????? - Test new Updates! "A world for the people which can't afford the updates"
-HTNB ????? - Shop world for Newbies "A world which Newbies can buy clothes for Dirt, Cave background, grass, rock, lava and wood block seeds."
-????? - Somthing super secret "BEST WORLD FOR COMUNITY EVER!"

(????? means "Coming soon")

So, I don't got any partners for any of these. I don't got a thing which I earn world locks. I'm going to admit. I waste all my pocket money / allowance on this game to help people and have fun. This is the only way I have fun in this game.

I am about to blow up.
What must I do.
Please help me.
I got a better idea for the monthly Diamond Lock give away.

Just give it to me
or just DONT DO IT AT ALL!! :yeah::sweatdrop:

Surgicals
04-04-2016, 04:03 AM
Or I can suicide, fast and working solution :D

- - - Updated - - -

I can't take a break for "MONTHLY DL" event and a VENDING world. I have to add a lot of stuff in vending a because everything is being sold in one day. It's super cheap! Whatever. I need another solution.

Hire a few trusted people to help.

Surgicals : MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME I WANNA HELP

ImAPogo
04-04-2016, 04:21 AM
Get some help from trusted forumers and they will scam you so you wont have to do all these and just tell everyone about it.

Or get help from trusted forumers that wont scam you and you will need to do it all day long....or atleast 1 day per week

ArmanBzc
04-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Weird answers...