PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone plays chess?

Leviatan
09-26-2013, 01:16 PM
In September 6, there was a chess tournament in school. I challenged the pro one, but I lost. And, I came 2nd (Not only me, but the girls who joined the chess tournament. But for the boys, 1st. If overall, we are champion). The school haven't announced when the 2nd round will start (soon?), so I need to be prepared. The school will reward me silver medal, but my mother still slaps her head. ._.

Anyway, if you have "Fritz 13" game (and other chess online games) and you know chess (Pro or Beginner), maybe we'll try to play ourselves?

Jeremy012
09-26-2013, 01:41 PM
In September 6, there was a chess tournament in school. I challenged the pro one, but I lost. And, I came 2nd (Not only me, but the girls who joined the chess tournament. But for the boys, 1st. If overall, we are champion). The school haven't announced when the 2nd round will start (soon?), so I need to be prepared. The school will reward me silver medal, but my mother still slaps her head. ._.

Anyway, if you have "Fritz 13" game (and other chess online games) and you know chess (Pro or Beginner), maybe we'll try to play ourselves?

#Chessnewb

minha1234
09-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Ah, I play chess. Too lazy to go get an online game for it, though.

Angrox
09-26-2013, 03:06 PM
I play chess and i'm actually really good at it. I've played it hundreds of times and i've only lost twice.
The game is very good to give your brain cells some workout :)

GTiiFarm
09-26-2013, 04:33 PM
My sister in 2005 was a champion of chest in Brazil she was like 9 she got a tropie and medal I'm so proud of here :3

Timewarper
09-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Chess is all time my favorite time gobbler and brain using game, only problem is, I haven't played it more than 6 years ago!