PDA

View Full Version : Forumers

Frozenpotato_
04-04-2016, 10:11 PM
What is your opinion about this forum's community and it's members?

And while you are at it what is your opinion about me? If you havent seen me post anywhere before then you can ignore the second question.

Last question, what do you think people know you for? Are you for example annoying? Spammy? Rude? Nice? Helpful? Etc..

I just want to learn more about you guys that's all.

Hippohello2
04-04-2016, 10:19 PM

And while you are at it what is your opinion about me? If you havent seen me post anywhere before then you can ignore the second question.

Last question, what do you think people know you for? Are you for example annoying? Spammy? Rude? Nice? Helpful? Etc..

I honestly find this community very easily misguided, rule breaking, and rude. We seem to think a sign is gods word, The rich own us, Everyone will resort to being a voluntary slave just for items. We have tons of players who don't take the time to read rules, and break about half of them in the process. Then we have the rude players. People that liked to start fights for no reason. People who hurt others for fun.

Frozentato, you are one of the very few good forumers.
I don't know how others think of me but lots would think i'm the following: Helpful, spammy and annoying.

Hippohello2
04-04-2016, 10:23 PM
My opinion is that half of the people here are indigenous people of the internet, and then the other half are Flippin Missionaries sent from the land of life to teach us indigenous internet people such things as Grammar, Manners, Spelling, and other proper things. Slowly though the missionaries become infected and are slaughtered by their missionary friends.

Annoying Ruda Spammer who feeds off of other people's mistakes.

hey... being a grammar nazi is fun sometimes...

Hippohello2
04-04-2016, 10:29 PM
How did you guy's escaped Nuremberg I thought we kill off every last one of you there. Unless yuo join CIA

I dare you to not correct me grammers

It hurts... plss
I
WILL
ENDURE!!

Magicalfishy
04-04-2016, 10:33 PM
The community started at about a 9/10, now I'd say it's about a 3/10 at most. The members of this community are overflowing with foolishness and hypocrisy and things don't seem to be getting any better.

|ThyLuigi|
04-04-2016, 10:38 PM
The forum community is in two groups: Those who are cool and those I don't care about. Those I don't care about are boring, annoying, and generally not cool. Those who I consider cool are cool. You're one of those who I don't pay much attention to, and you don't make much of an impression.

ambiguster
04-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Back when i first joined, the forumers from my perspective

Are like Mature people and know how to use a forum properly.

But now, its kinda like most forumers i see are like still underage.

Like most forumers never used 4chan or reddit :p

Frozenpotato_
04-04-2016, 10:48 PM
The forum community is in two groups: Those who are cool and those I don't care about. Those I don't care about are boring, annoying, and generally not cool. Those who I consider cool are cool. You're one of those who I don't pay much attention to, and you don't make much of an impression.

In all seriousness I appreciate your honesty, I'm kinda new and I still have time to make an impression I suppose.

Areodax
04-04-2016, 11:07 PM

It's mostly composed of kids now. And you know how kids are in the internet.

You seem pretty serious and different from the others. I like you, in a sense.

I can't answer the third question for some reason.

Comment
04-04-2016, 11:08 PM
I think it is pretty bland. Really, it is bland.

SageDeoxys
04-05-2016, 01:27 AM
The community started at about a 9/10, now I'd say it's about a 3/10 at most. The members of this community are overflowing with foolishness and hypocrisy and things don't seem to be getting any better.

Don't sugarcoat it, Fishy. You know it's way worse than a 3/10 just as much as I do.

TheArctic
04-05-2016, 01:30 AM
You are a good forumer FrozenPotato_! I have seen your posts, and most of the time, they are helpful! Keep it up!

Lain
04-05-2016, 01:40 AM
its filled with *******s and shitposters

Megazork
04-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Not many shits given about this community because it's just like any other gaming community except this one is full of virgins.

Epicbrick
04-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Not many shits given about this community because it's just like any other gaming community except this one is full of virgins.

EDITED OUT CAUSE REASONS

GummiBear64
04-05-2016, 03:47 AM

Wow dude, good job generalising everyone, smh.
I'll have you know, I've never done that sort of thing before, so how about you get your facts straight before you call everyone a virgin, disrespectful.

/s

craft3d
04-05-2016, 03:49 AM
I used to whine about how the community was crap, and while my argument was very ignorant I still hold my stance today, but not as strongly. This forum is going downhill but to be honest it just goes with an induction of new and shipment out, soon these new 2016 forumers will complain about 2018 and 2019 forumers. It just happens as that: A vicious circle, and we just get caught in it.

Meh, I liked it when the community was more mature and funnier (Even though I'm a hypocrite for saying this).

Megazork
04-05-2016, 03:52 AM
Wow dude, good job generalising everyone, smh.
I'll have you know, I've never done that sort of thing before, so how about you get your facts straight before you call everyone a virgin, disrespectful.

/s

Don't make me bring out them limited edition, Kingdom Hearts Axel anal beads.

GummiBear64
04-05-2016, 04:30 AM
Don't make me bring out them limited edition, Kingdom Hearts Axel anal beads.

I'd love for you to bring them out. I really wanted some, alas I was too late.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 04:34 AM
Good people = People that can argue/People with grammar/Respect-worthy bastards

u = gud

PolarisHD
04-05-2016, 04:50 AM
1. If I had to put it in words, then it would be "boring". The newer members don't really stand out to me. Interesting threads to post in has been greatly reduced. Just like the other guy said, it's full of shitposts. There were a lot of shitposters back in the day, but at least their shitposts were enjoyable in a way. Crap, I sound like an oldfag now.

3. No idea. Probably "weeaboo" or something.

Hans
04-05-2016, 04:59 AM
This reminds me of the stars twinkling in our night skies. Dead. =')

Not too many bullshitz given.

Areodax
04-05-2016, 05:00 AM

they probably screwed with your mum

Frozenpotato_
04-05-2016, 11:03 AM
I forgot to answere my own question so I'll put it in a reply

The community is 50% Toxic 30% Awesome people 20% spammers.

It can improve and I hope for that day that it will improve.

Punch
04-05-2016, 11:11 AM
What is your opinion about this forum's community and it's members? It's toxic, I got cancer from being here for a few months, I have no idea how people can survive years without being the walking dead.

And while you are at it what is your opinion about me? If you havent seen me post anywhere before then you can ignore the second question I've seen you go defensive when people give critics, so.. SKIPPPPP.you're rude, way too defensive, and quite childish

Last question, what do you think people know you for? Are you for example annoying? Spammy? Rude? Nice? Helpful? Etc I'm rude, not helpful, annoying, spammy. :crazy:

all in the quote, huehue.

Frozenpotato_
04-05-2016, 11:20 AM
1) Too many lil kiddos
2) Uh, you are hater of me
3) Everything that is bad. :prophet:

I don't hate you I just dislike some of your actions.
I don't hate anyone to be honest.

all in the quote, huehue.

Ok I respect your honesty
I'm actually trying to get in less arguments because it's just pointless

KKcupcake
04-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Like most forumers never used 4chan or reddit :p

/r/askreddit is my hideaway

Nobel
04-05-2016, 12:55 PM
1. Boring
2. Hardly know you, sorry.
3. Nobel Peace Prize + For being the best person ever.

JerBoy
04-05-2016, 12:58 PM
I guess the forum community is pretty nice, warm and friendly. But on the other hand, the game community is full of rude,corrupt and greedy people.

My opinion on FrozenPotato he's a great guy that likes to help enforce the rules.

What people probably know me for? Probably the mini mod ;-;

Polar
04-05-2016, 01:04 PM
I personally think this community is really easy-going and friendly, of course there are the negative ones I dislike, but mostly the forums are formed around friendly users, willing to help with any problem what so ever.
not listing out names but some people should think of their behavior to give a better example of themselves.

oh, and...

ANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIME ANIMEANIMEANIMEANIME

dancanban
04-05-2016, 01:06 PM
I guess the forum community is pretty nice, warm and friendly. But on the other hand, the game community is full of rude,corrupt and greedy people.

My opinion on FrozenPotato he's a great guy that likes to help enforce the rules.

What people probably know me for? Probably the mini mod ;-;

I disagree, with number three
Since when in my life, did i ever see
You join in on this monstrosity
You aint a mini-mod, at least not to me

why the heck did i do that

Magicalfishy
04-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Don't sugarcoat it, Fishy. You know it's way worse than a 3/10 just as much as I do.

Okay... maybe it's a 2/10 at the most. But the thing is even though the community is going to hell, I don't want to give up on it. I wish we could at least salvage what's left and try to rebuild. :sweatdrop: