PDA

View Full Version : Best friend. Emergency room. Bad luck.

AlexKat
04-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Today my best friend was wimping when she was walking. In fact, she couldn't even walk. If you accidently touch her leg she will even hurt. But then at a free period, we found out her leg turned black and she had to go to the emergency room. It turns out theres a big infection caused by something on her leg. I cried, I wanted her to be okay. This is seriously life threatening for her, she could get her leg cut out. Now, I don't know what to do now. I really hope she is okay.

My other best friend then said that we had bad luck.

There has been alot of things going on in my school that made that statement true.

My classes has very disruptive students and I couldn't even learn because of them. Also, in one class, one day, this student had very serious anger issues and he got mad. He started breaking a clipboard and tossed his desk (not even kidding). He then started ripping his paper and we had to evacuate the classroom and go to another classroom that was teaching 7th graders. I havent seen him at school for 3 days or more. He was a very nice student to me. Gave me takis and all that but he got a bad influence from the disruptive kids in my class.

Then when I went home from school today, this kid was running into my dad's car and my dad almost run over him. No it's not my dad's fault because he was driving slow and when the kid saw my dad driving he apparently run to our car and it almost tripped but my dad beeped the horn and he stopped running. If he would of run over that kid, I would of been not typing this whole thing and be hungry asf now.

tl;dr: My friend had to go to the emergency room because of a black leg. I had to evacuate a classroom bevause of a very angered student. Dad almost hit a stupid child.

Edit: I'll try to answer all your questions.

YellowPepper
04-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Stay strong, I hope your friend will get better. You need to believe. Tell me if she gets better, please.

AlexKat
04-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Stay strong, I hope your friend will get better. You need to believe. Tell me if she gets better, please.
I will

I found out that my family has a long history of heart disease. I have a higher chance of getting heart disease and dying at a young age.

God bless you for a long life

Mijuki04
04-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Today my best friend was wimping when she was walking. In fact, she couldn't even walk. If you accidently touch her leg she will even hurt. But then at a free period, we found out her leg turned black and she had to go to the emergency room. It turns out theres a big infection caused by something on her leg. I cried, I wanted her to be okay. This is seriously life threatening for her, she could get her leg cut out. Now, I don't know what to do now. I really hope she is okay.

There has been alot of things going on in my school.

My classes has very disruptive students and I couldn't even learn because of them. Also, in one class, one day, this student had very serious anger issues and he got mad. He started breaking a clipboard and tossed his desk (not even kidding). He then started ripping his paper and we had to evacuate the classroom and go to another classroom that was teaching 7th graders. I havent seen him at school for 3 days or more. He was a very nice student to me. Gave me takis and all that but he got a bad influence from the disruptive kids in my class.

Then when I went home from school today, this kid was running into my dad's car and my dad almost run over him. No it's not my dad's fault because he was driving slow and when the kid saw my dad driving he apparently run to our car and it almost tripped but my dad beeped the horn and he stopped running. If he would of run over that kid, I would of been not typing this whole thing and be hungry asf now.

tl;dr: My friend had to go to the emergency room because of a black leg. I had to evacuate a classroom bevause of a very angered student. Dad almost hit a stupid child.

You need to stay strong. She will be okay. I really don't believe in bad luck, maybe it's just on her blood? I hope you be brave, how many years were you and your bestfriend been together?

AlexKat
04-04-2016, 10:47 PM
You need to stay strong. She will be okay. I really don't believe in bad luck, maybe it's just on her blood? I hope you be brave, how many years were you and your bestfriend been together?

1 but it feels like 10 years to me

Time is meaningless. What you do in between that's meaningful.

Very true

Hippohello2
04-04-2016, 10:55 PM

There has been alot of things going on in my school that made that statement true.

Edit: I'll try to answer all your questions.

Takis are cancerous. They cause ulcers in your stomach and throat cancer from the chemicals they use to make them red.
And bad attitude will lead to bad things. good attitude will lead to good things. so stop sulking and find something to be happy about.

Comment
04-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Everything will be okay, if you stay cautious and calm. Bad Luck isn't a thing, it's a myth. When something strikes you and supposedly you call is "bad luck" it's just a thing that haunts your spirit in one day, and on the other.

My Grandfather died because of a lung cancer disease which he was staged 4 in. Now, we check my dad and there is one cell that probably will become a "cancer cell". I stay calm for myself and drink a lot of water so that tragic thing wouldn't happen to my lifetime.

AlexKat
04-04-2016, 11:51 PM
Takis are cancerous. They cause ulcers in your stomach and throat cancer from the chemicals they use to make them red.
And bad attitude will lead to bad things. good attitude will lead to good things. so stop sulking and find something to be happy about.
1. I know, i just eat them once in a while.
2. ill try

Everything will be okay, if you stay cautious and calm. Bad Luck isn't a thing, it's a myth. When something strikes you and supposedly you call is "bad luck" it's just a thing that haunts your spirit in one day, and on the other.

My Grandfather died because of a lung cancer disease which he was staged 4 in. Now, we check my dad and there is one cell that probably will become a "cancer cell". I stay calm for myself and drink a lot of water so that tragic thing wouldn't happen to my lifetime.
Got it thanks.

13Storms
04-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Do you know what is wrong with her leg other than it's infected? As a future med student, I'm interested. And good luck getting through this. If you need somebody to talk to, just try to /msg me in growtopia

Metalwire
04-05-2016, 12:05 AM
It's going to be okay. There is always a solution to these types of problems. I understand that losing a friend is at importance, but you have to give your friend as much support as you can.There will always be bad days,but their will always be hope. I wish for the best of your friend and your well being.

iCro
04-05-2016, 02:51 AM
It's gonna be fine. Cling onto God and pray, and stay positive. We live in a terrible world with
Corruption , crime , and I don't want to go on. But we can turned that upside down and think
on the positive side. Besides, the greatest of miracles come from worse situations. I hope your
friend gets better.
EDIT: I used to be the VP of the most rowdiest, chaotic, loudest class out of 3 sections. I always get nosebleed. My best friend left me alone last 2 years ago. I have a feet damage the affects my walking. And life is still awesome for me :D

The Cookie
04-05-2016, 05:42 AM
I don't get the reference

:crazy:
Stay strong I guess...

ULTRA ASIAN
04-05-2016, 05:46 AM
What year level are you in?

hammerkraz
04-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Right I hope she is gonna be ok, I think she will pull through.

I hate to put the other side to this but I dont know if I can believe you. We had a certain forumer who said this and said he could "die"

he posted a picture of his "surgery" and we found the picture was fake, so If your lying which I dont suspect you are. Every forumer will bash you until you leave. thats what happened with bigpie

Chocolatte
04-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Awh that sucks. I hope she gets better. It's awful how cruel life can be.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Pep talk of the century to best friend before they go into the hospital: break a leg!