PDA

View Full Version : DAMA

dancanban
04-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Do not ask me anything in this thread.

Instead, post statements, I will confirm whether or not they are true. All answers come from my own knowledge, and if they don't they aren't my answers.

TheTrain
04-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Trains come from everywhere but Singapore,Antartica and MordenDay Day 29

24elijah24
04-05-2016, 12:34 PM
You name is deez nuts in real life.

Aleksis St
04-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Bill Cipher is real.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Trains come from everywhere but Singapore,Antartica and MordenDay Day 29

False. Trains come from the vivid imagination of the one known as 'The I Like Trains Kid'. Whenever he speaks the dreaded phrase, a train is prepared in under a second and is released from the Imagination Factory, next to the Spartahole. Modern trains you would see every day were tamed by the mind-controlling powers of electricity.

- - - Updated - - -

You name is deez nuts in real life.

In reality, 'You name' isn't even remotely similar to 'deez nuts'. False.

Nobel
04-05-2016, 12:37 PM
I become rich and famous in the future, for winning the Nobel Prize.

24elijah24
04-05-2016, 12:38 PM
False. Trains come from the vivid imagination of the one known as 'The I Like Trains Kid'. Whenever he speaks the dreaded phrase, a train is prepared in under a second and is released from the Imagination Factory, next to the Spartahole. Modern trains you would see every day were tamed by the mind-controlling powers of electricity.

- - - Updated - - -

In reality, 'You name' isn't even remotely similar to 'deez nuts'. False.

I meant to say 'Your' instead of you... :panic:

dancanban
04-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Bill Cipher is real.

True. He gets paid ten dollars an hour to act in Gravity Falls. His abode can be located next to the largest red hole(no hole-ism here folks) in the multiverse.

Tempting
You were really bored when you made this thread.

TheTrain
no questions/comments just statements /troll

i like trains kid was fixed from "i like trains" for a moment.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 12:42 PM
I become rich and famous in the future, for winning the Nobel Prize.

False. Due to the discovery of electricity and annoying sounds created to piss off children in primary schools, the prize you will win will be named 'The Siren Prize'.

- - - Updated - - -

You were really bored when you made this thread.

False. If i were bored, I would make a generic, boring AMA thread.

Nobel
04-05-2016, 12:46 PM
False. Due to the discovery of electricity and annoying sounds created to piss off children in primary schools, the prize you will win will be named 'The Siren Prize'.

- - - Updated - - -

False. If i were bored, I would make a generic, boring AMA thread.

That actually sounds like a good topic I should focus into. Thanks.

Polar
04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
polar bears don't eat fish naturally, instead they eat seals

dancanban
04-05-2016, 01:11 PM
polar bears don't eat fish naturally, instead they eat seals

True. The polar bears have evolved to a stage where their intelligence is superior to their previous state's intelligence. They have learnt that seals eat all the fish first. Because of this, a polar bear decided to eat a seal one day, and discovered all the lovely seat meat inside, as well as the equally amazing tastes of fish. To this day, the seal is a famous delicacy in the polar bear world.

SpeedFreakz
04-05-2016, 01:23 PM
So many AMA copyright strikes OH GAWD...

Prolly
04-05-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm fabulous.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 01:27 PM
dancanban <3 minimods :prophet:

False. I dislike them, for they make me cringe. However, I do not dislike them as intensely as you do.

ambiguster
04-05-2016, 01:27 PM
The more you drink coffee,

The more chances of you getting an Liver Disease.

Cause Coffee has caffeine. Caffeine could ruin your liver performance. Which leads to disease

This is why i dont drink coffee too often now :/

dancanban
04-05-2016, 01:34 PM
So many AMA copyright strikes OH GAWD...

True. However, none shall be passed off to the OP of this thread. He spiced it up a bit. The 'd' doesn't stand for Dan. It stands for 'don't'.

Original confirmed.

Not to mention how there were no copyrighted threads therefore making it technically legal for anybody to create an AMA thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fabulous.

You are.

But that only exists in YourOpinion Land, where all your opinions reside. Outside of that, you could be anything but fabulous.

- - - Updated - - -

The more you drink coffee,

The more chances of you getting an Liver Disease.

Cause Coffee has caffeine. Caffeine could ruin your liver performance. Which leads to disease

This is why i dont drink coffee too often now :/

False. There recently was a radioactive explosion near a nuclear power plant, causing all idiots to create rumors of coffee being bad for you.

Have all the coffee you want, it is harmless!

If any harm may come to the one with a RtSoft Forums username of 'Ambiguster', the one with a RtSoft Forums username of 'Dancanban' will be given just a small warning. No suing may occur. Terms and conditions do not apply.

SpeedFreakz
04-05-2016, 01:35 PM
True. However, none shall be passed off to the OP of this thread. He spiced it up a bit. The 'd' doesn't stand for Dan. It stands for 'don't'.

Original confirmed.

Not to mention how there were no copyrighted threads therefore making it technically legal for anybody to create an AMA thread.

- - - Updated - - -

You are.

But that only exists in YourOpinion Land, where all your opinions reside. Outside of that, you could be anything but fabulous.

Its annoying how they are always making a copyright at the first place for example "growtopia music video: just kill me now"

dancanban
04-05-2016, 02:17 PM
more ppls pls

TheArctic
04-05-2016, 02:52 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much as he would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

dancanban
04-05-2016, 03:01 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much as he would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I will ignore the question.

As for the statement, it is false. Everyone knows that woodchucks can't chuck. They can however do various circus tricks, such as juggling headless tiger sharks and balancing on a ball being balanced by a seal, half eaten by a wild polar bear.

dancanban
04-06-2016, 10:08 AM
State more things pls

Prolly
04-06-2016, 10:25 AM
35 x 99 = 3465

dancanban
04-06-2016, 10:29 AM
35 x 99 = 3465

True, according to mathematics.

Very easy to solve and prove.

The Cookie
04-06-2016, 10:30 AM
one punch man

dancanban
04-06-2016, 10:33 AM
one punch man

False. The number 'one' is obviously just a number and therefore is not capable of punching any type of man.

The Cookie
04-06-2016, 10:42 AM
power, get power

ianCSzz
04-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Infectious mononucleosis, or mono, refers to a group of symptoms usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It typically occurs in teenagers, but you can get it at any age. The virus is spread through saliva, which is why some people call it “the kissing disease.” People with mono often have a high fever, swollen lymph glands, and a sore throat. Most cases of mono are mild and resolve easily with minimal treatment. The infection is typically not serious and usually goes away on its own in one to two months. The virus has an incubation period of approximately four to six weeks, although in young children this period may be shorter. Signs and symptoms such as a fever and sore throat usually lessen within a couple of weeks, but fatigue, enlarged lymph nodes and a swollen spleen may last for a few weeks longer.

dancanban
04-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Infectious mononucleosis, or mono, refers to a group of symptoms usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It typically occurs in teenagers, but you can get it at any age. The virus is spread through saliva, which is why some people call it “the kissing disease.” People with mono often have a high fever, swollen lymph glands, and a sore throat. Most cases of mono are mild and resolve easily with minimal treatment. The infection is typically not serious and usually goes away on its own in one to two months. The virus has an incubation period of approximately four to six weeks, although in young children this period may be shorter. Signs and symptoms such as a fever and sore throat usually lessen within a couple of weeks, but fatigue, enlarged lymph nodes and a swollen spleen may last for a few weeks longer.

True. According to something you and I likely both found from Drugs.co-m

- - - Updated - - -

power, get power

The Great Danwhocandefinitelybanstopmakingfunofmynameormodif yingitpleaseBan is unsure whether or not your post was a statement. Please try re-phrasing it.

ImAPogo
04-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Arnold Schwartzenegger is the Choppa Man

The Cookie
04-06-2016, 11:04 AM
i wanna always be with you
ill give you everything i have

dancanban
04-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Arnold Schwartzenegger is the Choppa Man

False. My dad is the Choppa Man. He works in a restaurant.

- - - Updated - - -

i wanna always be with you
ill give you everything i have

False. There is one thing you have that you cannot give me. Your level of intelligence OHHHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHO no. No, Dan, just no.

NUBBERZ
04-06-2016, 11:30 AM
We are all alive.

Frozenpotato_
04-06-2016, 11:31 AM
I am the greatest forumer to be alive.

The best dead forumer is NoobGar_1738

dancanban
04-06-2016, 11:34 AM
We are all alive.

True. Science, boi.

- - - Updated - - -

I am the greatest forumer to be alive.

The best dead forumer is NoobGar_1738

1. False. There is a forumer greater than you, however you a great nonetheless.
2. False. The best dead forumer is actually NoobGar_1787.

Frozenpotato_
04-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Since this is only true or false questions do I have to list off all forumers to know who is the greatest?

dancanban
04-06-2016, 11:46 AM
You often join in forum contests.

Yes. Why not, I love a little bit of competition anyway...

- - - Updated - - -

Since this is only true or false questions do I have to list off all forumers to know who is the greatest?

No questions! :mad::mad:

xColts
04-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Donald Trump will win the elections
Ign: Decepted

dancanban
04-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Donald Trump will win the elections
Ign: Decepted

False. Even his hair says so.

genpasaporte922
04-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Is this true?

Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants. The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.

A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.

The Cookie
04-06-2016, 01:24 PM
airport flight
really airport