PDA

View Full Version : For Muslims and Christians and other religions

AC53
04-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Guys the title says it why does they hate each other we are people aren't we, why we hate each other's.. It's just a religion it won't change the world!

Equine
04-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Guys the title says it why does they hate each other we are people aren't we, why we hate each other's.. It's just a religion it won't change the world!

Because people like arguing over their theories over what created their surroundings.

All of the religions have faults anyways :^)

JerBoy
04-05-2016, 11:29 PM
We don't hate each other. All religions have different beliefs and we sometimes argue over it.

Venus
04-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Because people like arguing over their theories over what created their surroundings.

All of the religions have faults anyways :^)

90% of war is because of religion I agree .

THICKE.
04-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Well, I would say my opinion but no doubt I will get an infraction...which will be my last before I'm banned.

Wronix
04-05-2016, 11:40 PM
That's why I never liked religion, it brought more evil & sorrow than good :nope:

Tonsy
04-05-2016, 11:45 PM

1) Not all Muslim and Christians hate eachother;
2) They hate eachother because of their differences;
3) Yes, a religion can change the world.

RobhieMattz
04-05-2016, 11:48 PM
1) Not all Muslim and Christians hate eachother;
2) They hate eachother because of their differences;
3) Yes, a religion can change the world.

1: Yes you're right
2: Different because of their religions
3: Nowadays? Nope. War will change the world (Nukes)

_CM
04-05-2016, 11:50 PM
How is this Growtopia related?

Glowstone307
04-06-2016, 12:10 AM
If you really want to find out why some religions hate each other, the answers would probably require a semester of religion class to understand lol. There are social, historical and economic factors involved, and it's not just the "big three" (Jews, Muslims, Christians) that hate each other.
Hopefully this doesn't descend into a religious battle, but I don't think that Growtopians, diverse as they are, would be inclined to do so.

GTDanielD
04-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Meh. There are only two Gods anyway. The one who created us all, and the one we created.

tinyshiny
04-06-2016, 01:15 AM
This is posted in the wrong place. If it has nothing to do with Growtopia you go to the Rtsoft forums! Hey, but keep in mind different religions have different rules. Catholic used to be one of the only religions until some people broke from it and made their own religion. Such as Lutheran. They didn't like certain things about Catholic so they changed those things. Which is why they're still quite similar.

_CM
04-06-2016, 01:19 AM
This is posted in the wrong place. If it has nothing to do with Growtopia you go to the Rtsoft forums! Hey, but keep in mind different religions have different rules. Catholic used to be one of the only religions until some people broke from it and made their own religion. Such as Lutheran. They didn't like certain things about Catholic so they changed those things. Which is why they're still quite similar.

This IS the RTSoft Forums. :rolleyes:

GTDanielD
04-06-2016, 01:19 AM

Omg you're right. This belongs to the RTSoft Tavern

Dooom
04-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Omg you're right. This belongs to the RTSoft Tavern

took this thread awhile, mods delete/lock dis thread pl0x

Tonsy
04-06-2016, 02:01 AM
1: Yes you're right
2: Different because of their religions
3: Nowadays? Nope. War will change the world (Nukes)

Last time I checked, most wars are caused by religion.

JOSHIE63
04-06-2016, 02:12 AM
I start the second Crusades everytime I enter a world by claiming my divine right, second to Charlemagne, to lead the Roman Catholic Church.

Tre
04-06-2016, 04:53 AM
Faith: Believing in something without any sound proof or evidence.

The world would be so much better off without religion. Some scholars say that "Rome would have went to the moon" if it hadn't been corrupted with religion. Science would not be restricted because Christians are so afraid to "play God". If we weren't meant to play God, then it would be impossible to do so!!!! But it isn't!!! I don't understand why they want to live for their deaths instead of being able to cure diseases and live forever.

Also, the "Big Three", Christianity, Judaism, and Muslims, are all from the same evil tree. It may not seem like it to the practitioners of the religions, but they're similar but different in a way that would
spark anger. This is one of the many reasons why I don't believe America should accept "refugees". There will be tons of fights solely because of this. I know that these religions were created to cause fights and indifference between people.

These religions have caused nothing but fights, even in Growtopia. I hope that someday we as humans move past this and give up religion and work together to build a world without all of this craziness. It's insane. There's no magic man descending from the sky to "save us" and then destroy the world. I hope people wake up and start taking care of our environment, among other things. Anyways, religion is extremely deadly and one day it will be gone. Hopefully it comes sooner than later. (exposingchristianity.com)

craft3d
04-06-2016, 05:31 AM

The world would be so much better off without religion. Some scholars say that "Rome would have went to the moon" if it hadn't been corrupted with religion. Science would not be restricted because Christians are so afraid to "play God". If we weren't meant to play God, then it would be impossible to do so!!!! But it isn't!!! I don't understand why they want to live for their deaths instead of being able to cure diseases and live forever.

Also, the "Big Three", Christianity, Judaism, and Muslims, are all from the same evil tree. It may not seem like it to the practitioners of the religions, but they're similar but different in a way that would
spark anger. This is one of the many reasons why I don't believe America should accept "refugees". There will be tons of fights solely because of this. I know that these religions were created to cause fights and indifference between people.

These religions have caused nothing but fights, even in Growtopia. I hope that someday we as humans move past this and give up religion and work together to build a world without all of this craziness. It's insane. There's no magic man descending from the sky to "save us" and then destroy the world. I hope people wake up and start taking care of our environment, among other things. Anyways, religion is extremely deadly and one day it will be gone. Hopefully it comes sooner than later. (exposingchristianity.com)

Next time don't make a paragraph a whole link.

ImAPogo
04-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Usually this hating will start when someone hate someone and someone wants to join the someone hating someone.

The Cookie
04-06-2016, 10:32 AM
lately ive been ive bean losing slip

xlightswitch
04-06-2016, 10:38 AM
In a world without religion, humanity would be 1000 years more advanced.

Frozenpotato_
04-06-2016, 11:25 AM
I'm Muslim and I don't want crappy thread thriving attention in the form of a controversial subject

If you want to a religion discussion forum
Nothing productive will come out of this thread.

AC53
04-06-2016, 11:55 AM
The only Christian who hates Muslims is Donald Trump.

Agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

If you really want to find out why some religions hate each other, the answers would probably require a semester of religion class to understand lol. There are social, historical and economic factors involved, and it's not just the "big three" (Jews, Muslims, Christians) that hate each other.
Hopefully this doesn't descend into a religious battle, but I don't think that Growtopians, diverse as they are, would be inclined to do so.

Muslims doesn't hate but other hate them :(

ImAPogo
04-06-2016, 11:56 AM
All this hate came from Donald Trump

Kill him!

Yes,this is a joke

But not the first thing I said.

Tempting
04-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Because we live in a world of idiots that can't get along. That's how humans will be.

Juxtapose
04-06-2016, 02:51 PM
How is this Growtopia related?

He post on rtsoft tavern,rtsoft tavern is not growtopia

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

Muslims doesn't hate but other hate them :(

In the Christian bible say that Abraham have a son with a maid and he got kick from the house but god promise him that his descendant will be son of a king but they will hate with the Israel which is the christian.and him the Muslim

God prophecy is correct the descendant is Arab if you look at Arab it's a very rich country and the Muslim and Christian are hating each other

Magicalfishy
04-06-2016, 03:21 PM
There's only one thing to be said about this topic, and one thing only.

We all need to respect that we all have the right to our own beliefs and opinions, and we can't get butt-hurt just because someone thinks differently.

@Everyone who thinks Donald Trump is a Christian: LOL

Tiffanytann
04-06-2016, 03:25 PM

Many people who are not christian and Muslim will just say that they don't believe in God and stuff which starts the argument between them.

Aleksis St
04-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Imagine a world without religion, wat would it be like?

dancanban
04-06-2016, 03:58 PM

harmony, butterflies, peace and love

Tonsy
04-06-2016, 04:23 PM

Says the Satanist.._.

Magicalfishy
04-06-2016, 04:25 PM
harmony, butterflies, peace and love

In a world without supreme instruction, we would be animals. We would've never been made aware of what is wrong and what is right. We wouldn't listen to authority, we would be monstrous rebels... mindless beings. Things would be a lot worse... trust me. And anyways, a large majority of religions are peaceful and their participants would rather die than kill someone.

EDIT: IMO We should let this thread die. Like I said earlier;

There's only one thing to be said about this topic, and one thing only.

We all need to respect that we all have the right to our own beliefs and opinions, and we can't get butt-hurt just because someone thinks differently.

Doge
04-06-2016, 05:49 PM
In a world without supreme instruction, we would be animals. We would've never been made aware of what is wrong and what is right. We wouldn't listen to authority, we would be monstrous rebels... mindless beings. Things would be a lot worse... trust me. And anyways, a large majority of religions are peaceful and their participants would rather die than kill someone.

EDIT: IMO We should let this thread die. Like I said earlier;

(/thread)

Gusto
04-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Wars are caused by the desire to gain power and resources...

Reballoo
04-06-2016, 07:32 PM

That is so untrue it is sad. All the wars I can think of were not over religion. World War I, World War II, The Cold War, The Civil War, The Revolutionary War, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The French and Indian War, The Great Emu War, etc.

abt79
04-06-2016, 08:50 PM
People dislike religion because it very often conflicts with objectivity, but then we get anecdotal/completely false bull:poop: like this

That's why I never liked religion, it brought more evil & sorrow than good :nope:

top lel, stay edgy rtsoft forums

- - - Updated - - -

That is so untrue it is sad. All the wars I can think of were not over religion. World War I, World War II, The Cold War, The Civil War, The Revolutionary War, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The French and Indian War, The Great Emu War, etc.

The Great Emu War dude you're right. That was fought over emu rights, finally we have undeniable proof

HerobrineFan
04-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Trump is a Presbyterian.

I don't know what the heck that is, google it or something.

abt79
04-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Trump is a Presbyterian.

I don't know what the heck that is, google it or something.

Some kind of Protestant, of which there are a few million

xlightswitch
04-06-2016, 09:48 PM
A smarter, more advanced, more technological humanity.

Religion held the human race back.

abt79
04-06-2016, 09:50 PM
A smarter, more advanced, more technological humanity.

Religion held the human race back.

If the human race created religion, didn't the human race hold itself back?

Metalwire
04-06-2016, 09:53 PM
every religion has their own back story. Religion can be an influence in war,but it shouldn't although many of humanity's different population may have different beliefs and languages that shouldn't stop us from being united. We are all people whether or not we look or act different we came from the same planet,and corruption may deceive who we believe,only our hearts will open to union. There is never a reason to fight unless we are protecting our precious planet :)

xlightswitch
04-06-2016, 09:53 PM
If the human race created religion, didn't the human race hold itself back?
Not all humans created religion. Only a handful, then the idea spread and influenced some more people. To be specific, the people who invented religion held us back.

Tre
04-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Not all humans created religion. Only a handful, then the idea spread and influenced some more people. To be specific, the people who invented religion held us back.

Very true. Those in power needed something to control the masses. Once the vatican was established, they began the Inquisition, which destroyed many innocent people and forced millions into converting. Then it just spread and spread into what we have today

abt79
04-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Very true. Those in power needed something to control the masses. Once the vatican was established, they began the Inquisition, which destroyed many innocent people and forced millions into converting. Then it just spread and spread into what we have today

Implying religion was created for this purpose

Obviously the Catholic Church perverted the message of religion, however that's not the only religion that ever existed, it's unwise to categorize all religions and religious people by the misdeeds of a few.

tinyshiny
04-07-2016, 01:11 AM
This IS the RTSoft Forums. :rolleyes:

OHHH oh my gosh I feel really coo-coo. I clicked the wrong forum myself oops haha

|ThyLuigi|
04-07-2016, 01:19 AM
Because people in general aren't able to look past creation and show compassion for each other as individuals, and instead choose to have petty arguments that solve nothing and provide no true answer.

mrmax2
04-07-2016, 01:45 AM

People of one religion do not always hate people of another religion because of differences in their beliefs.

Sorry, I need to revise above statement.

People of one religion never hate people of another religion merely because of differences in their beliefs. But, to gather the masses, and whip up the passions, there has never been invented a war cry as powerful as the religion and the minutia of religious beliefs.

Tre
04-07-2016, 03:09 AM
Implying religion was created for this purpose

Obviously the Catholic Church perverted the message of religion, however that's not the only religion that ever existed, it's unwise to categorize all religions and religious people by the misdeeds of a few.

Uhm, no. All of the religions of today were created for this purpose. All the older ones like Buddhism were corrupted. Before all of these "One God" religions there was paganism, which did not did spark big wars and all the people had their own strong cultures and others respected it. There were even pantheons that were built to connect people, like what the Egyptians and Greeks (I think) did. They respected each other. Sure there were wars, but it was nothing compared to the inquisition and the horrific things we see today, and sadly, the church completely destroyed the teachings of these "religions", books, buildings, statues, and people, so that today we have no idea what most of them REALLY did, and now they lie and say that Pagans did blood sacrifices and all these other nasty things, which never happened. Almost everything is corrupted today. EVERYTHING. History, Science, etc. , It's all been contorted and stripped of the truth.

Lain
04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WARNING EDGY ATHEISM IN THREAD;
TREAD SLOWLY

3BBD
04-07-2016, 02:16 PM
I felt disgusted while reading these posts, humans are greed, they make wars to take other peoples' lands, resources. I think that is obvious. religions came for the favor of humanity, but people are not doing what the religions really say.

abt79
04-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Uhm, no. All of the religions of today were created for this purpose. All the older ones like Buddhism were corrupted. Before all of these "One God" religions there was paganism, which did not did spark big wars and all the people had their own strong cultures and others respected it. There were even pantheons that were built to connect people, like what the Egyptians and Greeks (I think) did. They respected each other. Sure there were wars, but it was nothing compared to the inquisition and the horrific things we see today, and sadly, the church completely destroyed the teachings of these "religions", books, buildings, statues, and people, so that today we have no idea what most of them REALLY did, and now they lie and say that Pagans did blood sacrifices and all these other nasty things, which never happened. Almost everything is corrupted today. EVERYTHING. History, Science, etc. , It's all been contorted and stripped of the truth.

Implying pagans were perfect
Implying they didn't blood sacrifice
Implying pagans never started wars and were perfect

peck
04-07-2016, 04:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WARNING EDGY ATHEISM IN THREAD;
TREAD SLOWLY

90% of the thread

ParkourDevil
04-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Waste of time .

peck
04-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Almost everything is corrupted today. EVERYTHING. History, Science, etc. , It's all been contorted and stripped of the truth.
*throws fedora into the air, catches on head, nods, and rides away with his wheelies. His cape flagging alongside him

Metalwire
04-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Religion is but an obstacle to Union.

ZeroRarity
04-07-2016, 08:34 PM

Not at all. People use religion as an excuse for their wrongdoings, for their vices. Sad, isn't it? It's not religion, it's humanity.

Let's say we're off the religion topic, there'd still be no complete union because the different perspectives of each individual often contradicts one another, just like the arguments you see here on the forum.

Metalwire
04-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Not at all. People use religion as an excuse for their wrongdoings, for their vices. Sad, isn't it? It's not religion, it's humanity.

Let's say we're off the religion topic, there'd still be no complete union because the different perspectives of each individual often contradicts one another, just like the arguments you see here on the forum.
Religion is but one aspect although you may not realize many people tend to have belief as an excuse to not "shake hands with another race of people" It depends on ones perspective entirely

Lain
04-07-2016, 10:30 PM
*throws fedora into the air, catches on head, nods, and rides away with his wheelies. His cape flagging alongside him

m'lady

abt79
04-07-2016, 11:33 PM

Human nature has caused a majority of humankind's problems, and nature caused the rest.

http://images.clipartpanda.com/priesthood-clipart-christ-on-the-cross-md.png
Oh I'm sorry. Is someone bothered that some, I don't know, maybe 85% of Earth's human population has a certain set of beliefs from which most harmonize with eachother and have brought humanity to where it is now?
Well you'll have to learn to deal with it.

Equine
04-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Surprised this thread hasn't been shut down yet, but I just want to address the matter fully.

Religion is a social construct designed to give answers to what created earth, our surroundings, and why the human race is here. MOST of these religions (With the exception of a few others, such as Atheism and Scientology) have a deity (or deities) to help explain their points. Every religion's teachings vary, but most follow the same concept. Somehow people fight over those few differences, and go against what their teachings say.

Every religion has it's faults, and the people who follow those religions make mistakes as well. The majority of those faults make no difference. No religion is extremely superior in morality or population. People assume that Christianity is the biggest of all religions, and it is, but it has only a slightly larger following than the Islamic.

Also, with the atheist thing- most atheists aren't fat neckbeards. Don't flag an atheist as having those traits; it only shows immaturity and non-acceptance.

TL;DR: Do what you love, and love what you do. Don't judge others on their beliefs.

P.S. Before someone tries to coin me as some religion or another- I'm agnostic. Look it up if you dont know what that means.

abt79
04-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Surprised this thread hasn't been shut down yet, but I just want to address the matter fully.

Religion is a social construct designed to give answers to what created earth, our surroundings, and why the human race is here. MOST of these religions (With the exception of a few others, such as Atheism and Scientology) have a deity (or deities) to help explain their points. Every religion's teachings vary, but most follow the same concept. Somehow people fight over those few differences, and go against what their teachings say.

Every religion has it's faults, and the people who follow those religions make mistakes as well. The majority of those faults make no difference. No religion is extremely superior in morality or population. People assume that Christianity is the biggest of all religions, and it is, but it has only a slightly larger following than the Islamic.

Also, with the atheist thing- most atheists aren't fat neckbeards. Don't flag an atheist as having those traits; it only shows immaturity and non-acceptance.

TL;DR: Do what you love, and love what you do. Don't judge others on their beliefs.

P.S. Before someone tries to coin me as some religion or another- I'm agnostic. Look it up if you dont know what that means.

You seem to imply that Atheism is a religion when in fact it's the opposite. Also Scientology isn't a religion, it's a joke.

peck
04-08-2016, 03:52 PM
You seem to imply that Atheism is a religion when in fact it's the opposite. Also Scientology isn't a religion, it's a joke.

scientology was started kinda as a joke, but it evolved into a better concept of individualism and focus on being spiritual without a god. Similar to satanists which people think are crazy ritual basement dwellers like the media and emotional teens want it to look like, but they focus on individualism and progression without a god.

I think religons are cool and can be beneficial to the world. But it's too difficult for me to put faith into anything supernatural. Yet I goto church anyway for motivation and helping out the local community.

Its fine when people want to be athiests, but when all they do is sit on their computer chair and criticize people who believe in spending their sundays organizing and participating in helping the local community, I imagine a whiney child or the fat neckbeared.
"BUT ISIS IS KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR RELIGON SAID SO"
No. because ISIS said so. All ancient religous writings shouldnt be taken too literal or serious, as the social beliefs at that time period influenced the writings, and lots is metaphorical.

abt79
04-08-2016, 06:36 PM

No one called all atheists fat neckbeards, just the pretentious dweebs in this thread