PDA

View Full Version : Welp, just finished an anime.

MBG090
04-06-2016, 04:55 PM
I'll label it as "MGX" since the anime itself is rather...inappropriate. If you're really that curious just google 'MGX Anime" and it should be the first thing that pops up.
So anyway, some of you might know it.
I'm really just posting this to say that if you're the appropriate age, you should give it a try, it's really funny (but also kind of weird.) The last episode of 13 is very emotional. It involves the main character visiting a graveyard. The concept of the whole show is bizarre, but very entertaining.
You guys should give it a go.
My friend told me about it and I enjoyed it. Every now and then we make some references in class and give each other a funny little stare when something reminds both of us about it.
Thanks for reading this pointless but somewhat entertaining post.

EDIT: Just wanna point out that the character as my avatar is from the anime.

MBG090
04-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Shameless bump ;)

Johnnie
04-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Hey dude... i watched my first anime when i was 10 Now 4 years down the line... i can say i have completed S.A.O, Death Note and 100 others Now i am a anifreak...

Tempting
04-06-2016, 07:03 PM
I'll label it as "MGX" since the anime itself is rather...inappropriate. If you're really that curious just google 'MGX Anime" and it should be the first thing that pops up.
So anyway, some of you might know it.
I'm really just posting this to say that if you're the appropriate age, you should give it a try, it's really funny (but also kind of weird.) The last episode of 13 is very emotional. It involves the main character visiting a graveyard. The concept of the whole show is bizarre, but very entertaining.
You guys should give it a go.
My friend told me about it and I enjoyed it. Every now and then we make some references in class and give each other a funny little stare when something reminds both of us about it.
Thanks for reading this pointless but somewhat entertaining post.

I'm at school right now, so I can't look up the information, but based on what it looks like, you'd like the show in my signature or Steins;Gate

MBG090
04-06-2016, 07:04 PM
I'm at school right now, so I can't look up the information, but based on what it looks like, you'd like the show in my signature or Steins;Gate

Hm, seems interesting.
I might give it a shot.