| | | | | | | | | |

MyLegGuy
04-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Color - Americans
Colour - British

Mystery solved. Everybody go home now.

mrmax2
04-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Color and colour are different spellings of the same word. Color is the preferred spelling in American English, and colour is preferred in all other main varieties of English. The distinction extends to all derivatives of the word. Colored, coloring, colorer, colorful, and discolor are the U.S. spellings, and coloured, colouring, colourer, colourful, and discolour are preferred outside the U.S.

Venus
04-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Color and colour are different spellings of the same word. Color is the preferred spelling in American English, and colour is preferred in all other main varieties of English. The distinction extends to all derivatives of the word. Colored, coloring, colorer, colorful, and discolor are the U.S. spellings, and coloured, colouring, colourer, colourful, and discolour are preferred outside the U.S.

That hurt my eyes:cry:

JOSHIE63
04-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Colour is for foreigners! No immigrants allowed! KNP! All-American! USA!

raqk
04-07-2016, 02:21 AM

USA! USA! USA!

HerobrineFan
04-07-2016, 02:23 AM
From US - voted for UK!

GummiBear64
04-07-2016, 02:35 AM

You even get rid of the U in four and foureigners, blimey. What are you? Flipping special snowflakes?
Next, you'll tell me you don't spell you as you but you spell it as yo and our is actually or...

|ThyLuigi|
04-08-2016, 04:28 AM
You even get rid of the U in four and foureigners, blimey. What are you? Flipping special snowflakes?
Next, you'll tell me you don't spell you as you but you spell it as yo and our is actually or...
The word you is the letter u with two silent letters tho.

Kittens
04-08-2016, 02:08 PM
mum or mom?
color or colour?
honor or honour?
chips or crisps?

I still never understood why americans add letters

I thought it was traditional/formal English not American/british English

AND WHY DO YOU CALL CHIPS CRISPS/CRISPS CHIPS

WHO IS THE ODD ONE