PDA

View Full Version : This sucks.

Punch
04-07-2016, 12:43 PM
My average sports score is 43.7, it's quite dangerous for me, and it's one of the very few things that's making it impossible for me to get at least top 3 in my class. I have a normal body, I'm 145cm tall and my mass is 45kg, that's okay for a kid who just became 12 years old, right? But I just suck at every sports, I know the technique, but I just can't do it, I can explain it in detail but I just can't pull it off. Any tips for me?

Indicative
04-07-2016, 12:46 PM
My average sports score is 43.7, it's quite dangerous for me, and it's one of the very few things that's making it impossible for me to get at least top 3 in my class. I have a normal body, I'm 145cm tall and my mass is 45kg, that's okay for a kid who just became 12 years old, right? But I just suck at every sports, I know the technique, but I just can't do it, I can explain it in detail but I just can't pull it off. Any tips for me?

Be on a team with people who are better than you so that they can help you to improve.

Punch
04-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Be on a team with people who are better than you so that they can help you to improve.

The problem is, in the exam we are tested individually. My class just says I'm hopeless in sports, mostly only mock. :(