PDA

View Full Version : i know i said i was leaving, but i need some advice.

lolgal96
04-08-2016, 11:37 PM
so, one of my close friends was kicked out of his house. he's only sixteen years old, has a minimum wage job, and doesn't have a drivers license or a car.

i'm still trying to find out why he was kicked out in the first place. that i don't know.

either way, he's also attempted suicide and i'm really worried about him. i would help him with housing, but i'm basically in a state where i don't have a solid place to call home. right now i'm half with my grandparents and half with my dad.

regarless, i'm really worried and i need to know what to do to at least help a little.

genpasaporte922
04-09-2016, 12:09 AM
so, one of my close friends was kicked out of his house. he's only sixteen years old, has a minimum wage job, and doesn't have a drivers license or a car.

i'm still trying to find out why he was kicked out in the first place. that i don't know.

either way, he's also attempted suicide and i'm really worried about him. i would help him with housing, but i'm basically in a state where i don't have a solid place to call home. right now i'm half with my grandparents and half with my dad.

regarless, i'm really worried and i need to know what to do to at least help a little.

let him call a suicide hotline number.

or let him stay in your house a little while.

Tohru
04-09-2016, 12:18 AM
You have to talk to him, try to be that listening ear to his words and story. Hang out with him and arrange a meetup so he can at least feel better. And try to ease him into calling a suicide hotline.

lolgal96
04-09-2016, 02:04 PM
let him call a suicide hotline number.

or let him stay in your house a little while.

that's the thing, i don't technically live in the district. i don't have a solid place to call home yet.

SnowyFox1000
04-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Call okay2say..

more info on okay2say.com.

The Cookie
04-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Rickroll him

See if he/she can resist

srsly try to rickroll him/her lol

but more srsly
hug him/her