PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, go watch Mysterious Girlfriend X.

MBG090
04-08-2016, 11:44 PM
It's funny.

lsaac2
04-08-2016, 11:49 PM
I don't feel like looking it up because of the name, mind putting some pictures?

Knyts
04-09-2016, 12:26 AM
I don't feel like looking it up because of the name, mind putting some pictures?

Ok c:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/jy8cnorgfro1gp2msws5.jpghttps://ghostlightning.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/nazo-no-kanojo-mysterious-girlfriend-x-urabe-blushes.jpg

lsaac2
04-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Some strange pictures

WOAH, OK, NEVERMIND ABOUT THE PICTURES.

Trolled
04-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Alrighty. *Goes to internet to surf about it*

Tempting
04-09-2016, 01:23 AM
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12467/Nazo_no_Kanojo_X?q=mysterious%20girlfriend%20x

There is an ecchi ('lewd content') tag on this, so if you don't care about that, then I think it should be a good show. Luckily, I have built an immunity to those kind of shows, and I might end up watching it some other time.-

This is giant text right here so you can see my reply of what kind of show this is..

MyLegGuy
04-09-2016, 01:34 AM
I may watch it later today.
But if I'm not impressed within the first ten minutes, I'll ditch it and never look at it again.
Yep, that's the kind of person I am.

Tempting
04-09-2016, 01:38 AM
I may watch it later today.
But if I'm not impressed within the first ten minutes, I'll ditch it and never look at it again.
Yep, that's the kind of person I am.

In that case, I think the first 10 minutes of the show in my signature might prove to be interesting.

MBG090
04-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Huh, never realised that this thread got so much attention.
Anyways, yeah.
There are some "WHAT IN THE JIMINY CRICKETS IS THIS?" moments, but to be honest if you can overcome them, you should enjoy it and get a good few laughs out of it.
The reason I'm promoting this is because it was created in 2012/13 and it's starting to die out slowly.
I'm trying to get a bit of a revival so the show gathers a bit of a good fanbase, thus causing the creators of the show to bring out some more episodes.
When you see the photos that Knyts posted above, they're PROBABLY some of the most...well...uh...nevermind...photos in the show.
You guys should give it a try.

Tempting
04-22-2016, 10:47 PM
Huh, never realised that this thread got so much attention.
Anyways, yeah.
There are some "WHAT IN THE JIMINY CRICKETS IS THIS?" moments, but to be honest if you can overcome them, you should enjoy it and get a good few laughs out of it.
The reason I'm promoting this is because it was created in 2012/13 and it's starting to die out slowly.
I'm trying to get a bit of a revival so the show gathers a bit of a good fanbase, thus causing the creators of the show to bring out some more episodes.
When you see the photos that Knyts posted above, they're PROBABLY some of the most...well...uh...nevermind...photos in the show.
You guys should give it a try.

I took a look at it. I just don't like the concept of the main character having a saliva fetish. MGX is probably a good example of a show that very specific, and focuses solely on one topic, such as another show I looked at for an episode that was based on the twintails hairstyle.

MBG090
04-22-2016, 10:50 PM
I took a look at it. I just don't like the concept of the main character having a saliva fetish. MGX is probably a good example of a show that very specific, and focuses solely on one topic, such as another show I looked at for an episode that was based on the twintails hairstyle.

Huh, thanks.
At least you gave it a go.

BaconHero
04-22-2016, 10:54 PM
It was good from my point of view
Except the saliva fetish and the her scissor thing that she does are weird
All in all I liked it :)