PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: Funniest thing you have done.

Mijuki04
04-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Hiii, Viju here (I know, I know. You hate to see me here)
Anyways, is there a time where you did something funny? So funny you still can't forget it until this point of time?

I'll start off.

On my 6th grade of elementary, there was a joke my friend made. It wasn't even funny, but I laughed myself to the highest point I started laughing like a pig. My friends was so confused they asked me "What was happening to you?" I still can't stop laughing.
They were never my friends anymore.
Nah, I'm kidding. What's your story I would love to hear it.

It can be in real life, a game, what ever.

Hassan99
04-11-2016, 02:43 PM
I thought it was a joke about a potato or stuff, dayum you ruined this thread..That wasn't even funny doe.
Sorry ^-^

just one growtopian
04-11-2016, 02:45 PM
I think it was on the 5th grade. Our principal was on on the class, and because elementary sucks we had to stand up when he came in. Then when he left he told us to sit down, and because i was so smart i said "You are not my father". I got one hour of detention for that lmao.

Mijuki04
04-12-2016, 12:53 AM
I thought it was a joke about a potato or stuff, dayum you ruined this thread..That wasn't even funny doe.
Sorry ^-^
Eh...

I think it was on the 5th grade. Our principal was on on the class, and because elementary sucks we had to stand up when he came in. Then when he left he told us to sit down, and because i was so smart i said "You are not my father". I got one hour of detention for that lmao.
It was worth it lmao. How did you and your classmates react? I think it would be funny.