PDA

View Full Version : Who I am(read Carefully)

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 09:39 PM
hey guys My name is Metalwire and Today I felt like sharing something that has been within me since I can remember. To start it all of I was born into a very poor family. My mother and my grandpa usually supported the family which at that time was only me ,my grandpa,and my mom. They would do as much and work as hard just to give me what I needed. As I had my brother It was really a struggle because he didn't have that fatherly figure such as myself,but in my case my father abandoned me ever since I was a baby. I had to step in and be that fatherly figure. At a young age I was diagnosed with Seizures and for the most part the kids and teachers would make fun of it or yell at me for something that I was born with.

My whole family cried because I had it and I did to,but that didn't stop me from doing what i did daily and keep going with my studies. Every time i thought of my grandpa putting in countless labor into maintain the family it made me cry a bit because I knew that he was strong enough to keep going no matter how old he was.When we moved to Florida it was a whole new experience for me. I never really thought I would meet friends , and Of course I missed my old friends back at my old high-school because they showed me what family is,and they cared for me because I was the youngest among st them. I did make friends they were really nice to me, and that's how my life carried on. The school really had issues when it came to discipline and it really bugged me because the students had no respect for the students Vice Versa. Throughout my whole life I always thought that I could make a difference in the world, make peace, unite races, and such. That still is in progress,but the fact that my grades are dipping really makes it an obstacle. When I got on growtopia for the first time. I really didn't care about others. I would scam non-stop and I would even make my friends quit,but when I look back it still makes me cry to think that i made that happen to a person/human being with actual emotions.

I Changed a lot throughout the years, I helped,but when I got in the forums the very first time, I tried to give ideas and help others even though my grammar or spelling wasn't that good. I would always be put down through messages or in post when other forumers would call me a mini mod or would tell me that I would never become a moderator,but as i went through the years I had friends, and brothers who cared and supported me.I wouldn't have gotten here without them(you know who you are XD) I seen a lot of people also have the same level of maturity as i did, and to be honest I felt they were competition XD. It was always my priority and my mindset of becoming number 1, and that gave me motivation to continue on.

I know I made mistakes, I know put people down and got cursed,but I learned how to care and make that smile appear on people's faces. That's my passion in game and outside of life. To see people happy and laughing. I know I suffered tons,and theirs more to it(you can private message me if you want more) But I didn't care because I don't want other people or children in game or out to go through the same fate as I did.
I am Metalwire and this is my story(love you guys)Messages to the developers/Moderators(I think)

Seth:I was really inspired by the fact that you created this amazing game, and I myself wanted to make a game,but the fact that my mother put me down when it came to choosing a career. Really put me through a depression. To me you were a person I can rely on when it came to getting an idea on how to make a game. I love the game thanks for making it Love you bro :o
Hamumu: why would I forget you. I was also interested in making pixel art because of what you made and put into the game. Although you were part of the game creation. You were always an artist to me. Thanks for having hope and making awesome items. you're awesome bro
Solorien: When it came to discipline your name always popped up, and I'm proud of you for enforcing the rules. I understand how difficult it is to choose moderators and gain their trust,but believe me when I tell you that their are many out their who deserve it more then I do, and mothering everyone is quite difficult,but i'm honored to have you surveying the rule breakers. Thank you
Akiko:when I saw you on the forums I thought you were some kid. I'm not even joking . It was because of the profile picture,but I realized you were married to an amazing and creative man know as seth. He really did you proud I'm sure of it. Both of you make a relationship that can last for eternity. I loved your pixel art on Splatoons I was quite surprised that you mentioned my name when you responded,but Most of all I'm glad that Seth found a woman to be happy with because just thinking about it makes me happy. Thank you for everything and continue making pixel arts.

dancanban
04-12-2016, 09:44 PM
An emotional, inspiring, heart touching story.

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 09:52 PM
it's the truth:sweatdrop:

just one growtopian
04-12-2016, 09:58 PM
We all love you too, Metalwire. Since we have been friends in-game you have always been so nice to me. Everytime i see you online it makes me want to come to you. You are one of the kindest persons i've ever met. Everyone has done mistakes, but not everyone realizes that. You know you have made them, and you are sorry for it. Not everyone has empathy like that. Wish you everything good ~ ButterPeanut

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:01 PM
We all love you too, Metalwire. Since we have been friends in-game you have always been so nice to me. Everytime i see you online it makes me want to come to you. You are one of the kindest persons i've ever met. Everyone has done mistakes, but not everyone realizes that. You know you have made them, and you are sorry for it. Not everyone has empathy like that. Wish you everything good ~ ButterPeanut
I didn't realize that you were butter peanut. I'm so blind XD. Anyways I love you bro although we are far apart I will always be truthful to you and support you at whatever you can achieve.

Magicalfishy
04-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Really? I thought you were anec nhoj (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uufq_PFXbpA)? :scratch:

On a more serious note, this was pretty touching. I'm glad to hear that you're happy.

xlightswitch
04-12-2016, 10:05 PM
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ️❤️

edit: it's supposed to be a heart emoji :^)

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Really? I thought you were anec nhoj (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uufq_PFXbpA)? :scratch:

On a more serious note, this was pretty touching. I'm glad to hear that you're happy.
hhehe Nice one, but thankks man I really haven't seen much of your videos besides that one where you were afk, and you seem to be headed the right direction I only wish for the best in you :)

Tonsy
04-12-2016, 10:10 PM
hey guys My name is Metalwire and Today I felt like sharing something that has been within me since I can remember. To start it all of I was born into a very poor family. My mother and my grandpa usually supported the family which at that time was only me ,my grandpa,and my mom. They would do as much and work as hard just to give me what I needed. As I had my brother It was really a struggle because he didn't have that fatherly figure such as myself,but in my case my father abandoned me ever since I was a baby. I had to step in and be that fatherly figure. At a young age I was diagnosed with Seizures and for the most part the kids and teachers would make fun of it or yell at me for something that I was born with.

My whole family cried because I had it and I did to,but that didn't stop me from doing what i did daily and keep going with my studies. Every time i thought of my grandpa putting in countless labor into maintain the family it made me cry a bit because I knew that he was strong enough to keep going no matter how old he was.When we moved to Florida it was a whole new experience for me. I never really thought I would meet friends , and Of course I missed my old friends back at my old high-school because they showed me what family is,and they cared for me because I was the youngest among st them. I did make friends they were really nice to me, and that's how my life carried on. The school really had issues when it came to discipline and it really bugged me because the students had no respect for the students Vice Versa. Throughout my whole life I always thought that I could make a difference in the world, make peace, unite races, and such. That still is in progress,but the fact that my grades are dipping really makes it an obstacle. When I got on growtopia for the first time. I really didn't care about others. I would scam non-stop and I would even make my friends quit,but when I look back it still makes me cry to think that i made that happen to a person/human being with actual emotions.

I Changed a lot throughout the years, I helped,but when I got in the forums the very first time, I tried to give ideas and help others even though my grammar or spelling wasn't that good. I would always be put down through messages or in post when other forumers would call me a mini mod or would tell me that I would never become a moderator,but as i went through the years I had friends, and brothers who cared and supported me.I wouldn't have gotten here without them(you know who you are XD) I seen a lot of people also have the same level of maturity as i did, and to be honest I felt they were competition XD. It was always my priority and my mindset of becoming number 1, and that gave me motivation to continue on.

I know I made mistakes, I know put people down and got cursed,but I learned how to care and make that smile appear on people's faces. That's my passion in game and outside of life. To see people happy and laughing. I know I suffered tons,and theirs more to it(you can private message me if you want more) But I didn't care because I don't want other people or children in game or out to go through the same fate as I did.
I am Metalwire and this is my story(love you guys)Messages to the developers/Moderators(I think)

Seth:I was really inspired by the fact that you created this amazing game, and I myself wanted to make a game,but the fact that my mother put me down when it came to choosing a career. Really put me through a depression. To me you were a person I can rely on when it came to getting an idea on how to make a game. I love the game thanks for making it Love you bro :o
Hamumu: why would I forget you. I was also interested in making pixel art because of what you made and put into the game. Although you were part of the game creation. You were always an artist to me. Thanks for having hope and making awesome items. you're awesome bro
Solorien: When it came to discipline your name always popped up, and I'm proud of you for enforcing the rules. I understand how difficult it is to choose moderators and gain their trust,but believe me when I tell you that their are many out their who deserve it more then I do, and mothering everyone is quite difficult,but i'm honored to have you surveying the rule breakers. Thank you
Akiko:when I saw you on the forums I thought you were some kid. I'm not even joking . It was because of the profile picture,but I realized you were married to an amazing and creative man know as seth. He really did you proud I'm sure of it. Both of you make a relationship that can last for eternity. I loved your pixel are on Splatoons I was quite surprised that you mentioned my name when you responded,but Most of all I'm glad that Seth found a woman to be happy with because just thinking about it makes me happy. Thank you for everything and continue making pixel arts.

Amazing how we can imagine people to have very different situations. You are very inspiring, Metalwire.

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Amazing how we can imagine people to have very different situations.
different situations,but only when their paths diverge will they understand those situations

Tonsy
04-12-2016, 10:12 PM
different situations,but only when their paths diverge will they understand those situations

Yes. I'm afraid I have to leave now. :wave:

dancanban
04-12-2016, 10:14 PM
a story can be the truth

:hug::hug::hug:

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Yes. I'm afraid I have to leave now. :wave:
farewell brother :wave::sweatdrop:

Evets1
04-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Just know you're never alone. There'll always be someone who cares and supports you throughout your entire life.

Glad you're happy. Keep that Jpuppitypup goin.

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Just know you're never alone. There'll always be someone who cares and supports you throughout your entire life.

Glad you're happy. Keep that Jpuppitypup goin.
I know I'm not alone when I have my family with me Thanks evets, Thanks bro. By the way you forgot Jpupity pup my grandma:sweatdrop:

Erch
04-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Well, forums forums forums...

I'm new here but, I gotta say, I met great friends trough my life and I'm still meeting some great ones.
I may not know you alot but, you seem a really nice person even if you got problems and everything.

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Well, forums forums forums...

I'm new here but, I gotta say, I met great friends trough my life and I'm still meeting some great ones.
I may not know you alot but, you seem a really nice person even if you got problems and everything.
Thanks Erch. Really appreciate it bro:panic:

Erch
04-12-2016, 10:33 PM
I wish one day you'll be a mod. Maybe this comment will be sacred...

MxdiGT
04-12-2016, 10:33 PM
This touched my heart, not even joking. I'm sorry about your seizures and stuff, but I'm glad you're doing well now. I'm glad I got to learn a little more about you! Love ya, you're amazing. :)

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:37 PM
This touched my heart, not even joking. I'm sorry about your seizures and stuff, but I'm glad you're doing well now. I'm glad I got to learn a little more about you! Love ya, you're amazing. :)
thanks Madi. I mean people did joke around and bully me a ton,but i kept going. Thanks for everything now i need to add you back because i had to clear my mind for a bit :sweatdrop: Love you to

- - - Updated - - -

I wish one day you'll be a mod. Maybe this comment will be sacred...
Who knows:hat:

MxdiGT
04-12-2016, 10:38 PM
I feel your pain. I'm being bullied right now, but it's okay, because I have full support from my mates. :D

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:46 PM
I feel your pain. I'm being bullied right now, but it's okay, because I have full support from my mates. :D
you're being bullied? by who?:cry:

MxdiGT
04-12-2016, 10:47 PM
you're being bullied? by who?:cry:

Some people in school, that's all. :p

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Some people in school, that's all. :p
at school? you have to talk to your parents and do something about it. Don't let them push you around:sweatdrop:

MxdiGT
04-12-2016, 10:49 PM
I have, but I don't like telling on other people.

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 10:56 PM
I have, but I don't like telling on other people.
you have to stand up. Taking risk is what you need to provoke yourself to do

dancanban
04-12-2016, 11:00 PM
mxdigt, what are these bullies doing to you?

holaloh
04-12-2016, 11:07 PM
beautiful story!:o

Metalwire
04-12-2016, 11:08 PM
beautiful story!:o
thanks bro:o

Minecraftpee
04-13-2016, 01:21 AM

Akiko:when I saw you on the forums I thought you were some kid. I'm not even joking . It was because of the profile picture,but I realized you were married to an amazing and creative man know as seth. He really did you proud I'm sure of it. Both of you make a relationship that can last for eternity. I loved your pixel are on Splatoons I was quite surprised that you mentioned my name when you responded,but Most of all I'm glad that Seth found a woman to be happy with because just thinking about it makes me happy. Thank you for everything and continue making pixel arts.

Owh.... awahyah... wow.... um..... 5+ bott points to you? now i have an idea for BOTT 3 ... >:)

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 01:57 AM
Owh.... awahyah... wow.... um..... 5+ bott points to you? now i have an idea for BOTT 3 ... >:)
you have an idea? can't wait:sweatdrop:

SerhanYosh
04-13-2016, 03:11 AM
Awww, looks like you're in my heart (your location). I really felt sad while reading this, I hope that you have a better life now and hope for the best. Love you bro, no homo. XD

unconscious98
04-13-2016, 06:50 AM
What? Why would people laugh or yell at you for having seizures? Kids I can somewhat understand, but teachers? Bruh.

IceKane
04-13-2016, 07:08 AM
First thought: Dang, awesome story. Kudos!

Second thought: Wait, Akiko goes on the forums?! Since when?

ElectroDream
04-13-2016, 07:20 AM
First thought: Dang, awesome story. Kudos!

Second thought: Wait, Akiko goes on the forums?! Since when?

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?117549-Akiko

iFrostSpark
04-13-2016, 07:29 AM
kys fat noob lolxdddddddd

naw im just kidding ily<3
When you came back as a cool dude, I always thought you were a minimod and a noob. But after seeing you everywhere I started to respect you.

Stay strong bud <3

IceKane
04-13-2016, 07:41 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?117549-Akiko

It's only been a month since her first recent post, and she hasn't been on for at least two weeks :P

Thanks for the link.

genpasaporte922
04-13-2016, 08:07 AM
Such a sad story (not a story heh), I feel sad when I read seizures and I realized what is life now.

Dinobones62
04-13-2016, 08:18 AM
A heart touching backstory of one of the most helpful growtopian I have seen, it's something I can relate to as well as at a young age I suffered from issues like seizures as well

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Awww, looks like you're in my heart (your location). I really felt sad while reading this, I hope that you have a better life now and hope for the best. Love you bro, no homo. XD
Love you to bro thanks for the support that you gave me

- - - Updated - - -

kys fat noob lolxdddddddd

naw im just kidding ily<3
When you came back as a cool dude, I always thought you were a minimod and a noob. But after seeing you everywhere I started to respect you.

Stay strong bud <3
I started to respect you as well keep it up bro

ImAPogo
04-13-2016, 10:45 AM
So beautiful :'(

But wait...how do you even play Growtopia?

- - - Updated - - -

Tohru
04-13-2016, 11:45 AM
Sad story, man.

But hey, life goes on.

We're here for you.

:)

Areodax
04-13-2016, 11:49 AM
Glad we're a sensible community for ya.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 12:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I always play but I always think how I can make things better for others

TheArctic
04-13-2016, 12:15 PM
That.... was so deep. I think it legit made me cry...

ElectroDream
04-13-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm feeling great because I'm not the only one who plays games to get rid of reality.

That was a good story, pretty touched rn. That's why kids, be grateful that you have your parents who at least live with you.

24elijah24
04-13-2016, 12:29 PM
That's deep man. I wouldn't ever have the guts to tell my life story.

GrateNPowder
04-13-2016, 12:35 PM
TL;DR, Metalwire. Trying to get away from inspiration...

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 01:17 PM
TL;DR, Metalwire. Trying to get away from inspiration...
What is TL;DR?

ElectroDream
04-13-2016, 01:18 PM
What is TL;DR?

Too long; didn't read.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 01:19 PM
That's deep man. I wouldn't ever have the guts to tell my life story.
I had to get it off my chest

IceKane
04-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Too long; didn't read.

Although it's a term used to ask for a summary or to give a summary itself. For those who 'didn't read' because it was 'too long'.

IceKane
04-13-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm feeling great because I'm not the only one who plays games to get rid of reality.

That was a good story, pretty touched rn. That's why kids, be grateful that you have your parents who at least live with you.

Escapism, huh? I'm totally on that boat, too. Let's found the Escapism Club. \o/

dancanban
04-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Escapism, huh? I'm totally on that boat, too. Let's found the Escapism Club. \o/

Uh, sir, I think the boat is gonna capsize from the weight...

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Although it's a term used to ask for a summary or to give a summary itself. For those who 'didn't read' because it was 'too long'.
I would be very broad and not really detailed if I summed it up I'll try though

dancanban
04-13-2016, 03:08 PM
I would be very broad and not really detailed if I summed it up I'll try though

That's the point of summaries xD

Acrystic
04-13-2016, 03:12 PM
I think ima cri Metal... :(

IceKane
04-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Uh, sir, I think the boat is gonna capsize from the weight...

Then we would need a bigger boat! (No Titanic, please)

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 04:03 PM
That's the point of summaries xD
I know but I'm to lazy to XD

- - - Updated - - -

I think ima cri Metal... :(
Cry bro. Let your tears comfort and secure your sorrows

TheArctic
04-13-2016, 04:07 PM
I know but I'm to lazy to XD

- - - Updated - - -

Cry bro. Let your tears comfort and secure your sorrows

I feel so bad for you. Well, I hope you have a good future :)

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 07:24 PM
I feel so bad for you. Well, I hope you have a good future :)
Thanks bro

ParkourDevil
04-13-2016, 07:35 PM
That's a really heart touching story bro... never knew your past was so deep. I wish you the best future.

mrmax2
04-13-2016, 07:35 PM
This wont help you to become a moderator.

just one growtopian
04-13-2016, 07:40 PM

I'm pretty sure he didn't create this thread because of that...

dancanban
04-13-2016, 07:40 PM

ugh

=-=

not going to...

:nope::nope::nope:

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Whether or not ,I made this thread to share my story.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a really heart touching story bro... never knew your past was so deep. I wish you the best future.
Thanks bro to you as well

Erch
04-13-2016, 08:52 PM

Your comment won't help you be more smart and powerful.

raqk
04-13-2016, 09:09 PM
Roughly 50 million people live in poverty
Nearly 50 million People cannot secure food
1.5 million people are homeless
At least 6.6 million children a year experience abuse

And that is in the United States alone. In a lot of other countries, it's much worse.

You may not have a dad, but at least he doesn't beat you.
You may not have the fanciest house, but you do have a roof over your head.
You may not get to fatten yourself up to the point of death by gluttony, but at least you get to eat.
You may find life tough, but you sure as hell aren't the worst off.

Consider yourself lucky, for you are well off enough to waste thousands of hours on the Internet rather than be forced into work at a young age, as the sole breadwinner of your family.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 09:13 PM

And that is in the United States alone. In a lot of other countries, it's much worse.

You may not get to fatten yourself up to the point of death by gluttony, but at least you get to eat.

Consider yourself lucky, for you are well off enough to waste thousands of hours on the Internet rather than be forced into work at a young age, as the sole breadwinner of your family.

i'm aware of that I'm not complaining because I know that their are people who have worse living standards. I only wish to do something about it as a whole nation.

Erch
04-13-2016, 09:14 PM

He ISN'T complaining. He shared hes story with us....

raqk
04-13-2016, 09:19 PM
i'm aware of that I'm not complaining because I know that their are people who have worse living standards. I only wish to do something about it as a whole nation.

I never said you were complaining. I was just pointing out that you have it good. Now what you're really doing is you're looking for attention.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 09:21 PM
I never said you were complaining. I was just pointing out that you have it good. Now what you're really doing is you're looking for attention.
i'm generalizing not directly asserting the fact that I said "complaining" you take things way to seriously bro.

raqk
04-13-2016, 09:22 PM
i'm generalizing not directly asserting the fact that I said "complaining" you take things way to seriously bro.

M8 You are the one who is getting all defensive :D I don't really care if you were complaining or not.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 09:23 PM
M8 You are the one who is getting all defensive :D I don't really care if you were complaining or not.
Defensive, I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just saying that I'm not complaining about what I have. You seem to have misinterpreted and took it the wrong way XD

raqk
04-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Defensive, I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just saying that I'm not complaining about what I have. You seem to have misinterpreted and took it the wrong way XD

I misinterpreted nothing.

legonerd
04-13-2016, 09:38 PM

Wow you went through all this. Just wow. Wow.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 09:47 PM
I misinterpreted nothing.
Yeah you did XD

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you went through all this. Just wow. Wow.
Yeah bro, but I know people went through worst.

SilentDogs
04-13-2016, 09:50 PM
That story was quite touching. Glad to hear you're happy, mate. Just know that the things you go through life, you'll never be alone, there will always be someone who cares and supports you. :)

Surgicals
04-13-2016, 09:51 PM
holy crap man; it has felt like years

to my bro, my man, the one who i can depend on; thank you. you will always be there for me, and i love you. :o

- brother #01

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 10:38 PM
That story was quite touching. Glad to hear you're happy, mate. Just know that the things you go through life, you'll never be alone, there will always be someone who cares and supports you. :)
I know that when I have you and everyone on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

holy crap man; it has felt like years

to my bro, my man, the one who i can depend on; thank you. you will always be there for me, and i love you. :o

- brother #01
Forever bros 😊

Josh289
04-13-2016, 10:48 PM

Everyone has something that they prefer to conceal deep down inside themselves. This story of yours is extremely unfortunate. I have to deal with my own issues too, don't feel like your going at this alone. When I was in about second grade, I suddenly and unexpectedly developed a strong fear of vomit. It interfered with every single aspect of my life. I would literally sit in class and cry because someone in my class got a case of the flu. I felt embarrassed too, people made fun of me and teased me about my unusual fear. I felt like I had no purpose in life. Through therapy and seeking help I had learned to manage my anxiety. Then in fourth grade I was diagnosed with Attention deficit disorder or ADD. Focusing on school became more difficult and I was often caught talking during class and not paying attention. I had straight A's throughout my entire existence in elementary school and I continued my academic achievements through to middle school until I hit the seventh grade. The beginning of the year was fine and then my grades began to suffer. I started to develop a lack of effort and it came so suddenly. I was questioning whether or not something more serious was wrong with me. Looking back I took these experiences as a lesson and I developed or repaired my damaged work ethic. Nowadays, I am that elementary school kid who got exceptional grades, only now in college. Never give up on yourselves or develop a habit for not caring, it is hurting yourself and yourself only. Embrace your diversity and motivate yourself to try your absolute best. Trust me, you have a life ahead of you and if you keep doing your best you will succeed no matter what.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 10:50 PM
Everyone has something that they prefer to conceal deep down inside themselves. This story of yours is extremely unfortunate. I have to deal with my own issues too, don't feel like your going at this alone. When I was in about second grade, I suddenly and unexpectedly developed a strong fear of vomit. It interfered with every single aspect of my life. I would literally sit in class and cry because someone in my class got a case of the flu. I felt embarrassed too, people made fun of me and teased me about my unusual fear. I felt like I had no purpose in life. Through therapy and seeking help I had learned to manage my anxiety. Then in fourth grade I was diagnosed with Attention deficit disorder or ADD. Focusing on school became more difficult and I was often caught talking during class and not paying attention. I had straight A's throughout my entire existence in elementary school and I continued my academic achievements through to middle school until I hit the seventh grade. The beginning of the year was fine and then my grades began to suffer. I started to develop a lack of effort and it came so suddenly. I was questioning whether or not something more serious was wrong with me. Looking back I took these experiences as a lesson and I developed or repaired my damaged work ethic. Nowadays, I am that elementary school kid who got exceptional grades, only now in college. Never give up on yourselves or develop a habit for not caring, it is hurting yourself and yourself only. Embrace your diversity and motivate yourself to try your absolute best. Trust me, you have a life ahead of you and if you keep doing your best you will succeed no matter what.
Yes indeed Thank you bro. The struggle is quite real,but I will not give up; I will hope for a better future.

Josh289
04-13-2016, 11:02 PM
Yes indeed Thank you bro. The struggle is quite real,but I will not give up; I will hope for a better future.

You have obvious potential. I am sure you can conquer these issues and succeed at life. You are phenomenally smart and capable of achieving great things. Your kind hearted personality and advice can turn someone's otherwise dreadful day into something much more pleasurable. You were always there to help others in the forums and in game who needed it, now in turn we are helping a great leader and friend like you. Things like this remind you of how much we take for granted, you are very lucky compared to a lot of other unfortunate people.

Metalwire
04-13-2016, 11:08 PM
You have obvious potential. I am sure you can conquer these issues and succeed at life. You are phenomenally smart and capable of achieving great things. Your kind hearted personality and advice can turn someone's otherwise dreadful day into something much more pleasurable. You were always there to help others in the forums and in game who needed it, now in turn we are helping a great leader and friend like you. Things like this remind you of how much we take for granted, you are very lucky compared to a lot of other unfortunate people.
Likewise. I am honored and Glad to call you my brother 😊 Because you as well have rising potential and I think you have already proven to be very wise and display such high intellect.

Metalwire
04-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Glad we're a sensible community for ya.
Thanks Areodox

Metalwire
04-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Bump for those who didn't read it.:)

Metalwire
04-19-2016, 12:24 AM
Thanks for everything guys and your warming responses I really am aware of how close this community has kept me and hope to do more to better shape the new generation

Surgicals
04-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Thanks for everything guys and your warming responses I really am aware of how close this community has kept me and hope to do more to better shape the new generation

Thank you for making Growtopia a better place. :D

Metalwire
04-19-2016, 12:30 AM
Thank you for making Growtopia a better place. :D
Thanks bro 😊

Gummi GT
04-19-2016, 01:24 AM
This touched my heart, bro. You've been a good friend since I added you.

Metalwire
04-19-2016, 03:15 PM
This touched my heart, bro. You've been a good friend since I added you.
Likewise bro

DynPlaysGT
04-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Wait, are you quitting?! D:

Metalwire
04-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Wait, are you quitting?! D:
nah bro I'm still playing who knows maybe soon ;)

Disaster
04-24-2016, 02:52 AM

Akiko:when I saw you on the forums I thought you were some kid. I'm not even joking . It was because of the profile picture,but I realized you were married to an amazing and creative man know as seth. He really did you proud I'm sure of it. Both of you make a relationship that can last for eternity. I loved your pixel art on Splatoons I was quite surprised that you mentioned my name when you responded,but Most of all I'm glad that Seth found a woman to be happy with because just thinking about it makes me happy. Thank you for everything and continue making pixel arts.

I would tell people what I've been through and my story but it's personal and I'd rather people not know.

QwertyNox101
04-24-2016, 02:56 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

serge700
04-24-2016, 02:59 AM

Yes sad and emotional. But you are a great person and you'll just make everyone better. See the spoiler
Man U Are Awesome. That's The Truth.
And you have helped me so much and you try so hard to help anyone in need.
You are a special person.
Kind,compassionate,caring <3

Metalwire
04-24-2016, 08:46 PM
I would tell people what I've been through and my story but it's personal and I'd rather people not know.
It's good that I know. We all go through a test of pain and suffering,but at the end we must all put sacrifice to gain successful outcomes. Nothing in life is easy. Nothing in life is impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sad and emotional. But you are a great person and you'll just make everyone better. See the spoiler
Man U Are Awesome. That's The Truth.
And you have helped me so much and you try so hard to help anyone in need.
You are a special person.
Kind,compassionate,caring <3
Thank you bro you're awesome to 😊

yolomacswaggins
04-24-2016, 08:49 PM
crawling in my memeeeeee

Metalwire
04-24-2016, 08:56 PM
crawling in my memeeeeee
Let me help you ;)

Metalwire
04-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks everyone for the support love you guys:hat: (Final Bump for those who didn't read it)